1. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    17 Sep '17 06:08
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    No, I am just truthful when I'm not certain about something.
    It's called intellectual honestly.
    Is there anything 'supernatural' that you do have certainty about? For example, do you doubt the existence of God and the fact that Jesus died for your sins?
  2. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    17 Sep '17 06:09
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Well I part own it.
    So you can kick someone out if you want to?
  3. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    24 Oct '17 11:10
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    And so it shouldn't if you have no convictions of your own. 😵
    You cannot answer properly in order to defend your absurd belief on objectivity as you perceive it, but, instead of studying a thing or two as regards this issue, you use again and again the same untenable string of thoughts at the thread “Objective morals do not exist”.

There, on page 10, you ask FMF: “I see you have once again dodged the question. Is rape objectively wrong? Yes or No?” and your next post is the following: “FMF you cannot even tell me that rape is objectively wrong, that says a lot about where your moral compass is pointing”.

Well, no question of yours is “dodged” –by nobody. I answered you here and there and at other threads. He answered you, like every single one of your interlocutors did as well. You simply do neither debate with your interlocutors, nor comprehend what they reply to you.
    Why is that?
    😵
  4. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    24 Oct '17 15:11

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    24 Oct '17 15:13
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    It could also just be 'reaping what you sow' and not karma per se. If karma is true why do bad things happen to good people?
    I don't know what YOU mean by karma. Generally speaking though, all the good stuff and all the bad stuff happens to all of us - to everyone. Your successes and failures are mine also. There isn't (for everyone else) good reason to resent your good fortune or to lament your tragedies.

We are drops of water in a sea.

The story of Job, btw, shows what an unholy jerk the christian god is.
  6. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    26 Oct '17 16:29
    Originally posted by @black-beetle
    Rape is a crime and must be punished severely 😵
    Dealt with accordingly, and that is the better approach.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree