1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Feb '18 06:39
    Originally posted by @sonship
    Goodnight folks.
    Obviously, I'm a bit tired here.
    I'd say you have deteriorated too but take on it is that it's not just today; it's been over the last two years or so.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    04 Feb '18 06:40
    Originally posted by @fmf
    I'd say you have deteriorated too but take on it is that it's not just today; it's been over the last two years or so.
    Um, Ask me how seriously I take your esteemed diagnosis.

Goodnight!
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Feb '18 06:42
    You just blew it for yourself.

You made me realize that he was NOT saying that, as far as I can see. He just said "Manana".

Too late FMF.
    We're on much better terms of mutual understanding, Romans1009 and myself. But thanks for translation of the Spanish.

I think we're going to have constructive fellowship, perhaps.
    When, on the previous page, Romans1009 said this to you... "I suspect you’ll be locking the bathroom door and “going at it” by yourself any moment now", he was insinuating that you are masturbating in a toilet.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Feb '18 06:42
    I did not say Job WELL done.
    Lousy job done - demonstrating I plagiarized.

Still no validity to the plagiarism charge.
    Which is why he won't do anything formal about it.
    He knows it probably won't fly if he did complain to publishers.
    Formalise it. Don’t be silly, no one except us cares. It’s about your intellectual honsesty sonship.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Feb '18 06:44
    We're on much better terms of mutual understanding, Romans1009 and myself.

I think we're going to have constructive fellowship, perhaps.
    *Chuckles*
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Feb '18 06:46
    Romans1009 is gagging for a fight. Even with you perhaps.
    Not at all; I just asked a question for clarification and responded to false accusations and attacks against me. If you guys can’t take it, don’t dish it out
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Feb '18 06:51
    When, on the previous page, Romans1009 said this to you... [b]"I suspect you’ll be locking the bathroom door and “going at it” by yourself any moment now", he was insinuating that you are masturbating in a toilet.[/b]
    Didn’t say it to him. Said it to the dive character who has consistently made false accusations against me and recently called me a “prick” and “jerk” and wrote about “going at it.” He seems to have pricks and jerking on his mind a lot.
    I’m sure you’d like nothing more than instigating a fight between two believers for your trolling pleasure, but that’s one tool in your trolling toolbox that ain’t gonna work - needs new batteries! Better stick to false accusations and diversionary tactics ‘til you can get to the store
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Feb '18 06:51
    Um, Ask me how seriously I take your esteemed diagnosis.
    I've known you for ten years and would continue to compliment you publicly for your ministry as I once used to, but your peculiar integrity-strangling vanity has been in the ascendancy for a couple of years. You ought not to be boasting about Jesus "flowing out" of you these days. Might have been more credible 3-4 years ago. But not now. Just saying.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Feb '18 06:53
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Didn’t say it to him. Said it to the dive character who has consistently made false accusations against me and recently called me a “prick” and “jerk” and wrote about “going at it.” He seems to have pricks and jerking on his mind a lot.
    I’m sure you’d like nothing more than instigating a fight between two believers for your trolling pleasure, but that’s ...[text shortened]... teries! Better stick to false accusations and diversionary tactics ‘til you can get to the store
    Page 23.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Feb '18 06:56
    Not at all; I just asked a question for clarification and responded to false accusations and attacks against me. If you guys can’t take it, don’t dish it out
    What is it you think you have been "dishing out"?
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Feb '18 06:59
    Page 23.
    Well, well, it appears you’re right that the dive character wasn’t the one who wrote about “going at it.”
    The blind hog found his acorn.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Feb '18 07:231 edit
    Well, well, it appears you’re right that the dive character wasn’t the one who wrote about “going at it.”
    Perhaps you can find the post where I used the phrase “going at it”?
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    04 Feb '18 23:572 edits
    I've known you for ten years and would continue to compliment you publicly for your ministry as I once used to, but your peculiar integrity-strangling vanity has been in the ascendancy for a couple of years. You ought not to be boasting about Jesus "flowing out" of you these days. Might have been more credible 3-4 years ago. But not now. Just saying.

Aw schucks FMF! Those crocodile tears are just too touching.

- The good ole days when you respected me, huh?

Bwaha-ha !!
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Feb '18 00:021 edit
    The good ole days when you respected me, huh?
    Do you not remember me endorsing your academic rigour and your integrity? I did so at regular intervals, especially when your efforts warranted the recognition. And look at your reaction now. You are trying to turn your inability to remember into a way of mocking me. My "crocodile tears are just too touching"? It's water of a duck's back to me, of course, because it is clear that "the good ole days" of your ministry are gone. I wonder what has happened.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Feb '18 01:201 edit
    Do you not remember me endorsing your academic rigour and your integrity? I did so at regular intervals, especially when your efforts warranted the recognition. And look at your reaction now. You are trying to turn your inability to remember into a way of mocking me. My "crocodile tears are just too touching"? It's water of a duck's back to me, of course, because it is clear that "the good ole days" of your ministry are gone. I wonder what has happened.
    Compliments or insults are just about the same to me FMF.
    Criticism or compliment taste pretty much the same to me.

Excuse me, but I really only care about what you think of Jesus, Whose Son is He ?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree