1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Feb '18 01:28
    Originally posted by @sonship
    Compliments or insults are just about the same to me FMF.
    Criticism or compliment taste pretty much the same to me.
    Well, then. No wonder your interpersonal and discursive skills have become so dysfunctional in recent years. When I endorsed your academic rigour and your integrity in the past, you thanked me, I recall. But now it's a smarmy, prickly "Compliments or insults are just about the same to me". Something has changed.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Feb '18 16:034 edits
    Originally posted by @fmf
    What has not changed is that it is not about me here.
    Actually, it is not about you either.

Whatever fonder memories you have of my style, I don't promise to invoke such nostalgic feelings with every future post by talking the same way.

I thanked you for translating "manana" into "tomorrow" when I thought it was something else.

I was going to place that on the thread "Only Nice Things" of which you were the poster mentioned. But I gave my "study" to more important things going on.

You have quite a few clever devices FMF. This "Oh, gone are the days when sonship was such a good Christian poster" does ring a tad forced, given our arguments.

I could easily reach back into the archive and provide plenty of examples.

We talked about your good rock music for a bit. Most else has been pretty unpleasant disagreement, don't you think?

Link me to this golden age of sonship's better posts.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree