1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Jun '13 17:381 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    you may call me robbie, maharajah of scripture, the desert hawk!
    I am happy to call you what you call yourself here - Robbie Carrobie. What you are functioning as is an antichrist teacher.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jun '13 18:251 edit
    Originally posted by sonship
    I am happy to call you what you call yourself here - Robbie Carrobie. What you are functioning [b]as is an antichrist teacher.[/b]
    Carrobie is Urdu/Persian for angel (literally cherub) and an angel I am, a sent one of the most High God to expose religious bias and paganism masquerading as Biblical truth.

There is not a single recorded instance where Christ directs worship towards himself, instead he says worship the father exclusively, but you idolaters have disobeyed his Holy command and sought to establish your own, you will not stand up to the truth of Gods word, for its a two edged sword! and it will expose your idolatry.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Jun '13 19:07
    Carrobie is Urdu/Persian for angel (literally cherub) and an angel I am, a sent one of the most High God to expose religious bias and paganism masquerading as Biblical truth.

There is not a single recorded instance where Christ directs worship towards himself, instead he says worship the father exclusively, but you idolaters have disobeyed his H ...[text shortened]... stand up to the truth of Gods word, for its a two edged sword! and it will expose your idolatry.
    Jesus never says worship the Father exclusively. I quoted that verse to you already so you know better and you are deliberaely lying about it.

The Instructor
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jun '13 19:43
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Jesus never says worship the Father exclusively. I quoted that verse to you already so you know better and you are deliberaely lying about it.

The Instructor
    Engine users are liars, you cannot be trusted.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Jun '13 19:52
    Engine users are liars, you cannot be trusted.
    Kasparov and many chess players and commentators use engines today and just being an engine user does not make one a liar. However, diliberately making false statement about what Jesus says does make one a liar. So as I indicated in the past, Jesus never said to worhship the Father only. You have not provided a verse where Jesus says, "Worship the Father only." So until you reference a verse that says such a thing, then I must consider you a liar.

The Instructor
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jun '13 19:571 edit
    Kasparov and many chess players and commentators use engines today and just being an engine user does not make one a liar. However, diliberately making false statement about what Jesus says does make one a liar. So as I indicated in the past, Jesus never said to worhship the Father only. You have not provided a verse where Jesus says, "Worship the Father u reference a verse that says such a thing, then I must consider you a liar.

The Instructor
    not while they are playing correspondence chess on a site that prohibits the use of chess engines they dont. You are engaging in deception by doing so and cannot be trusted, the best course for you is to admit your error and free your mind and conscience and start again.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Jun '13 20:071 edit
    not while they are playing correspondence chess on a site that prohibits the use of chess engines they dont. You are engaging in deception by doing so and cannot be trusted, the best course for you is to admit your error and free your mind and conscience and start again.
    I am using my chess engine for study purposes to help me in my opening preparation along with opening books, etc. There is nothing wrong with that as far as I can determine. I do not use an engine to play my actual games, as you make out that I do.

The Instructor
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jun '13 20:41
    I am using my chess engine for study purposes to help me in my opening preparation along with opening books, etc. There is nothing wrong with that as far as I can determine. I do not use an engine to play my actual games, as you make out that I do.

The Instructor
    yeah, right.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Jun '13 21:1010 edits
    The Old Testament forbad worship of anyone but God (Exodus 20:1-4; Deut. 5:6-9). Men were not to be worshipped (Acts 14:15) .
    And angels of God refused worship (Rev. 22:8,9)

Jesus Acceptance of Worship:

Jesus received worship nine times in the New Testament without rebuking His disciples.

1.) The healed leper worshipped Him - (Matt. 8:2) .
    No scolding or rebuke.

2.) A ruler knelt before him with his petition (Matt. 9:18) .
    No rebuke or forbidding.

3.) After stilling the storm "those in the boat worshipped him, saying, Truly you are the Son of God" (Matt. 14:33)
    No discouragement from Jesus or rebuke.

4.) A Canaanite woman bowed before Christ in prayer (Matt. 15:25). Jesus eventually said "O woman great is your faith"

5.) The mother and the sons of Zebedee did likewise (Matt. 20:20)

6.) Before the great commission it says of His disciples "they worshipped [Him] " (Matt. 18:17)

7.) In the same chapter concerning realization of His resurrection "And they came to [Him] and took hold of His feet and worshipped Him." (Matt. 28:9)
    No word of correction or rebuke from Jesus.

8.) Mark writes of the demoniac of Gerasenes that "he saw Jesus from afar, he ran and worshipped Him" (Mark 5:6)

9.) The blind man said "Lord, I believe; and he worshipped Him" (John 9:38)

Not to rebuke these people who knelt before him, prayed to him, and worshiped him was not only utterly pretentious but it was blasphemous, unless Jesus considered himself to be God. The repetition and the context necessitate the conclusion that Jesus not only accepted worship but sometimes even elicited worship from the disciples, as he did from Thomas who cried out, "My Lord and my God" (John 20:28) - Norman Geisler

Anyone teaching that worship of Jesus is idolatry is definitely an antichrist teacher preaching "another Jesus".
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jun '13 21:29
    The Old Testament forbad worship of anyone but God [b](Exodus 20:1-4; Deut. 5:6-9). Men were not to be worshipped (Acts 14:15) .
    And angels of God refused worship (Rev. 22:8,9)

Jesus Acceptance of Worship:

Jesus received worship nine times in the New Testament without rebuking His disciples.

1.) The healed lepe ...[text shortened]... is idolatry is definitely an antichrist teacher preaching "another Jesus".[/b]
    oh yes the doing of obeisance, or the simple eastern salutation of bowing down magically becomes an act of worship when its in a sentence about Jesus, I forgot how Jesus changes words in the Bible.

a single verse where Jesus directed worship towards himself dear reader does not exist, none, thank you for demonstrating the fact that your extra Biblical paganism relies not upon the language of the sacred text but upon interpretation of (in many instances biased or inaccurately translated verses). It will be my pleasure to expose your bias once again.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Jun '13 21:351 edit
    oh yes the doing of obeisance, or the simple eastern salutation of bowing down magically becomes an act of worship when its in a sentence about Jesus, I forgot how Jesus changes words in the Bible.

a single verse where Jesus directed worship towards himself dear reader does not exist, none, thank you for demonstrating the fact that your extra Bibl ...[text shortened]... ased or inaccurately translated verses). It will be my pleasure to expose your bias once again.
    Antichrist teacher preaching "another Jesus" you are Robbie.
    I don't care how much pleasure you get from being an antichrist teacher.

God demands that we "Kiss the Son" in Psalm 2 -

"Kiss the Son Lest He be angry and you perish from the way; For His [the Son's] anger may suddenly be kindled. Blessed are all those who take refuge in Him [the Son]." (Psalm 2:12)
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jun '13 21:46
    Antichrist teacher preaching [b]"another Jesus" you are Robbie.
    I don't care how much pleasure you get from being an antichrist teacher.

God demands that we "Kiss the Son" in Psalm 2 -

"Kiss the Son Lest He be angry and you perish from the way; For His [the Son's] anger may suddenly be kindled. Blessed are all those who take refuge in Him [the Son]." (Psalm 2:12) [/b]
    you can call me what you like Jaywill, the scriptures will not be silenced.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Jun '13 22:411 edit

a single verse where Jesus directed worship towards himself dear reader does not exist, none, thank you for demonstrating the fact that your extra Bibl ...[text shortened]... ased or inaccurately translated verses). It will be my pleasure to expose your bias once again.
    “You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them."

(Exodus 20:4-5 NKJV)

You shall not bow down to their gods, nor serve them, nor do according to their works; but you shall utterly overthrow them and completely break down their sacred pillars.

(Exodus 23:24 NKJV)

that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth,

(Philippians 2:10 NKJV)

For to which of the angels did He ever say:

“You are My Son,
    Today I have begotten You”?

And again:

“I will be to Him a Father,
    And He shall be to Me a Son”?

But when He again brings the firstborn into the world, He says:

“Let all the angels of God worship Him.”

And of the angels He says:

“Who makes His angels spirits
    And His ministers a flame of fire.”

But to the Son He says:

“Your throne, O God, is forever and ever;
    A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom.
    You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness;
    Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You
    With the oil of gladness more than Your companions.”

(Hebrews 1:5-9 NKJV)

HalleluYah !!! Prasie the LORD! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy!

The Instructor
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Jun '13 23:294 edits

Worship and Worshipped - Strong's Exhaustive Concordance Greek Dictionary - Entry # 4352

Look up the word "worship" in Revelation 22:8,9 where the angel rebukes John for worshipping him. It is the same word used in Matthew 8:2 where the leper came and worshipped Jesus.

Revelation 22:8 - " and when I saw and heard I fell to worship before the feet of the angel who showed me these things. And he said to me, Do not do that! I am your fellow slave and a fellow slave o four brothers the prophets and of those who keep the words of this scroll. Worship God."

Revelation 19:10 - "And I fell before his [the angel] feet to worship him. And he said to me, Do not do this, I am your fellow slave and a fellow slave of your brothers who have the testimony of Jesus. Worship God ..."

This is the same word for worship as in these passages concerning the worship of Jesus.

Matthew 8:2 - the leper worshipped Jesus
    Matthew 9:18 - the ruler worshipped Jesus
    Matthew 14:33 - in the ship they worshipped Jesus
    Matthew 15:25 - the woman worshipped Jesus
    Matthew 28:17 - they worshipped Jesus
    Mark 5:6 - he ran and worshipped Jesus
    John 9:38 - the healed blind man worshipped Jesus

What the angel commanded the Apostle John NOT to do to an angel, men and women did do to Jesus and He accepted their action.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jun '13 23:334 edits

[b]Worship
    and Worshipped - Strong's Exhaustive Concordance Greek Dictionary - Entry # 4352

Look up the word "worship" in Revelation 22:8,9 where the angel rebukes John for worshipping him. It is the same word used in Matthew 8:2 w e John NOT to do to the angel men and women did do to Jesus and He accepted their action.[/b]
    oh we shall get to the different usages of the Greek term, you can bet your bottom dollar on that. Strong was a trinitarian, like you, but that doesn't matter, we shall reason on the sacred text irrespective of his bias. I have also exposed your rendering of Hebrews 1:8 which you also use to perpetuate your Greek mythology and i would just like to take this opportunity by thanking you for bringing the verse to my attention.

I would just like to draw the readers attention to the lack of even a single verse where Christ himself states that he is to be worshipped and instead we are treated to more bogus renderings of the Greek text, by trinitarians, for trinitarians in order that they can impose their teaching on scripture.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree