1. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Oct '10 20:06
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    That's really absurd coming from you.
    and i thought we were big time buddies? just goes to show. Anyhow, do you not tire of the same routine? your a hypocrite, your dim, your a liar and dishonest? are there no reasonable Christians here, your evasive? surely you can find something positive to say, surely.
  2. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    09 Oct '10 20:152 edits
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    and i thought we were big time buddies? just goes to show. Anyhow, do you not tire of the same routine? your a hypocrite, your dim, your a liar and dishonest? are there no reasonable Christians here, your evasive? surely you can find something positive to say, surely.
    Well, the hypocrites are hypocrites, the dim are dim, the liars are liars and the dishonest are dishonest. Of late you've shown yourself to be a liar and dishonest. Still sore that I pointed it out? You are what you are. If you were a person of truth, if you were a person that welcomed the light, you'd thank me for shining the light of truth on you instead of continuing to try to find ways to avoid the truth as you are here.

Are you going into "stalking mode" like KM? He also had a strong hatred for truth.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Oct '10 20:171 edit
    Well, the hypocrites are hypocrites, the dim are dim, the liars are liars and the dishonest are dishonest. Of late you've shown yourself to be a liar and dishonest. Still sore that I pointed it out? You are what you are. If you were a person of truth, if you were a person that welcomed the light, you'd thank me for shining the light of truth on you instead of continuing to try to find ways to avoid the truth as you are here.
    can you think of nothing positive to say? even if its, well at least your a good liar! well at least you have been consistently evasive, you know, anything really would do. I worry about you that this negativity is a reflection of something deeper, something troubling you.
  4. Cape Town
    Moves
    09 Oct '10 20:18
    Originally posted by highdraw
    thats not me saying that...the bible says that...about not being added to or changed. I think the OP has a point.....
    Thats interesting. The Bible references itself? How could it do that considering that it did not exist at the time it was being written? In fact, it still does not exist as a single unchangeable entity, therefore the claim must be false - unless by 'Bible' you mean something other than what the rest of us mean.
    Would you care to clarify?
  5. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    09 Oct '10 20:191 edit
    can you think of nothing positive to say? even if its, well at least your a good liar! well at least you have been consistently evasive, you know, anything really would do. I worry about you that this negativity is a reflection of something deeper, something troubling you.
    Of late you've shown yourself to be a liar and dishonest. Still sore that I pointed it out? You are what you are. If you were a person of truth, if you were a person that welcomed the light, you'd thank me for shining the light of truth on you instead of continuing to try to find ways to avoid the truth as you are here.

Are you going into "stalking mode" like KM? He also had a strong hatred for truth.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Oct '10 20:19
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Thats interesting. The Bible references itself? How could it do that considering that it did not exist at the time it was being written? In fact, it still does not exist as a single unchangeable entity, therefore the claim must be false - unless by 'Bible' you mean something other than what the rest of us mean.
    Would you care to clarify?
    yes, because its inspired of God, how else!
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Oct '10 20:224 edits
    Of late you've shown yourself to be a liar and dishonest. Still sore that I pointed it out? You are what you are. If you were a person of truth, if you were a person that welcomed the light, you'd thank me for shining the light of truth on you instead of continuing to try to find ways to avoid the truth as you are here.
    so i am not even a consistent liar, just recently, oh well, i am not sore, in fact it was like honey to my lips that someone as righteous as you should strike me and point out my iniquity!

tell me thinkofone, what's troubling you? what's eating away at your countenance to make you so negative? is it not the Christian thing to try to impute pure motives to others, to look for the good in them despite their inherent imperfections? what's troubling you my friend?
  8. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    09 Oct '10 20:30
    so i am not even a consistent liar, just recently, oh well, i am not sore, in fact it was like honey to my lips that someone as righteous as you should strike me and point out my iniquity!

tell me thinkofone, what's troubling you? what's eating away at your countenance to make you so negative? is it not the Christian thing to try to impute pure ...[text shortened]... k for the good in them despite their inherent imperfections? what's troubling you my friend?
    How about addressing the OP instead of hijacking another thread?
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Oct '10 20:361 edit
    How about addressing the OP instead of hijacking another thread?
    but i am addressing the OP, am i not, was it not you yourself? have you sinned? is it the guilt of sinning that is weighing down your conscience making you heavy hearted, the white horse trying desperately to drag you heavenwards and to virtue, while the black horse is dragging you downwards, spirling to earthliness! ah yes, to those with issues, everything is troublesome!
  10. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    09 Oct '10 20:39
    but i am addressing the OP, am i not, was it not you yourself? have you sinned? is it the guilt of sinning that is weighing down your conscience making you heavy hearted, the white horse trying desperately to drag you heavenwards and to virtue, while the black horse is dragging you downwards, spirling to earthliness! ah yes, to those with issues, everything is troublesome!
    The topic of this thread is "Judaism and Slavery in the Biblical Era". If you have something to say about it, this is the place. You're exhibiting some of the same behaviors that got Taco a three day ban.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Oct '10 20:451 edit
    The topic of this thread is "Judaism and Slavery in the Biblical Era". If you have something to say about it, this is the place. You're exhibiting some of the same behaviors that got Taco a three day ban.
    Lol, Taco will be back! as for me, i am merely showing genuine concern for your well being, is it such a terrible thing? perhaps my language was abusive rather than gentle? inflammatory rather than concerned? I will post on the subject of slavery however my concerns were initially drawn to you and the reasons behind your negativity, when you are ready.
  12. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    09 Oct '10 20:461 edit
    Lol, Taco will be back! as for me, i am merely showing genuine concern for your well being, is it such a terrible thing? perhaps my language was abusive rather than gentle? inflammatory rather than concerned? I will post on the subject of slavery however my concerns were initially drawn to you and the reasons behind your negativity, when you are ready.
    Once again, The topic of this thread is "Judaism and Slavery in the Biblical Era". If you have something to say about it, this is the place. You're exhibiting some of the same behaviors that got Taco a three day ban.

You can begin by addressing the OP.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Oct '10 20:48
    Once again, The topic of this thread is "Judaism and Slavery in the Biblical Era". If you have something to say about it, this is the place. You're exhibiting some of the same behaviors that got Taco a three day ban.

yes yes, when i am ready, for i hate to utter forth speech unprepared while my friends languish under the heavy burden of sin.
  14. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    09 Oct '10 20:52
    yes yes, when i am ready, for i hate to utter forth speech unprepared while my friends languish under the heavy burden of sin.

15. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Oct '10 21:001 edit

ok, what would you like to know? that a Hebrew slave was to be treated differently than a slave of the nations? ok, what about it?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree