1. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    23 Oct '10 07:24
    I am confused as to why you rather all wrestle with logical declarations Christians drop down on these threads...
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Oct '10 07:26
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    I am saying if it is ordained, and was the FIRST to BE ordained, don't you acknowledge obviously God allowed it? Or HE would not BE what HE claims HIMSELF to BE!
    WHAT DO YOU MEAN ORDAINED? What does that word mean to you?
    I don't understand!
    Kelly
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Oct '10 07:29
    I am confused as to why you rather all wrestle with logical declarations Christians drop down on these threads...
    If you are talking to me, I don't follow your question here either.
    I'm either to tired to grasp it, it has been a long week today....🙂 Or something
    else. Not trying to being difficult here, but sometimes I can be without trying. 🙂
    Kelly
  4. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    23 Oct '10 07:321 edit
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    WHAT DO YOU MEAN ORDAINED? What does that word mean to you?
    I don't understand!
    Kelly
    - ordained - fixed or established especially by order or command; "at the time appointed (or the appointed time"😉
    decreed, prescribed, appointed
    settled - established or decided beyond dispute or doubt; "with details of the wedding settled she could now sleep at night"

and a little more for you

ho-ly
    [hoh-lee]

specially recognized as or declared sacred by religious use or authority; consecrated: holy ground.
    dedicated or devoted to the service of god, the church, or religion: a holy man.
    saintly; godly; pious; devout: a holy life.
    having a spiritually pure quality: a holy love.
    entitled to worship or veneration as or as if sacred: a holy relic.
    religious: holy rites.
    inspiring fear, awe, or grave distress: The director, when angry, is a holy terror.
    –noun
    a place of worship; sacred place; sanctuary.

And of course not the church wall is holy, it is the reverence of what Church STANDS for, as in a Holy place of worship, the "wall mentioned with a mark" was expressing something, obviously, is tampering with this Holy place.

Consecrated - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster ...
    to induct (a person) into a permanent office with a religious rite; especially : to ordain to the office of bishop. 2. a : to make or declare sacred; ...

Sacred - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Holiness, or sanctity, is in general the state of being holy (perceived by religious individuals as associated with the divine) or sacred (considered worthy ...
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Oct '10 14:222 edits
    - ordained - fixed or established especially by order or command; "at the time appointed (or the appointed time"😉
    decreed, prescribed, appointed
    settled - established or decided beyond dispute or doubt; "with details of the wedding settled she could now sleep at night"

and a little more for you

ho-ly
    [hoh-lee]

specially recognized as d by religious individuals as associated with the divine) or sacred (considered worthy ...
    Okay, do you think/believe the King James is different than say a few other
    translations such as: 21 Century King James Version, American Standard Version,
    Amplified Version, English Standard Version, not to meaintion non-English
    translations like Castillian, Dios Habla Hoy, Farsi New Testament, Amharic Ebook
    Bible, Cebuano New Testament, and so on? Are all of these some how less than
    not holy scripture according to your view of being appointed or ordained?

Each of these is are translation of a body of work of scripture, are you telling
    me only one is beyond dispute?
    Kelly

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree