1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 12:43
    Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
    All I was asking for was for specific 'events', 'experiences' or 'discoveries' that lead to your loss of faith. You gave me none. I find that a little odd and bogus.
    And I told you I wasn't interested in sharing them with you because of the way you conduct yourself. Do you feel entitled to press for answers to personal questions when you've been told clearly and firmly why it's not going to happen. I guess some part of you does, seeing as you issued an apology eventually.
  2. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 12:431 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    So do you see yourself as baiting people here?
    I must admit I tried my best to get you to answer the question you were always dodging. But you wouldn't budge.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 12:45
    I find that a little odd and bogus.
    If I can live with being called a liar by the likes of sonship, chaney3, Suzianne and robbie carrobie, then I can live with being called "bogus" by the likes of you.
  4. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 12:46
    Originally posted by FMF
    And I told you I wasn't interested in sharing them with you because of the way you conduct yourself. Do you feel entitled to press for answers to personal questions when you've been told clearly and firmly why it's not going to happen. I guess some part of you does, seeing as you issued an apology eventually.
    The way I conduct myself doesn't seem to stop you from sharing other things with me.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 12:47
    I must admit I tried my best to get you to answer the question you were always dodging. But you wouldn't budge.
    But the question is: do you see yourself as baiting people here?

Is that the reason for your ignore-what-people-say ... and repeat the same few questions over and over again regardless ... behaviour?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 12:48
    The way I conduct myself doesn't seem to stop you from sharing other things with me.
    Well i post what i want and talk about what i want to talk about, if that's what you mean.
  7. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 12:49
    Originally posted by FMF
    If I can live with being called a liar by the likes of sonship, chaney3, Suzianne and robbie carrobie, then I can live with being called "bogus" by the likes of you.
    On the other hand it must be satisfying having the likes of the Geester stroke your ego?
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 14:19
    On the other hand it must be satisfying having the likes of the Geester stroke your ego?
    Are you 15 years old? 😕
  9. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 16:581 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Are you 15 years old? 😕
    I'll take that as a yes then, since you're not denying it. 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree