1. PenTesting
    Moves
    30 Nov '11 00:21
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    .. The illuminati were planning to escape to a secret base on Mars to avoid this destruction, but their base got wiped out...
    Well now Im sure. You are a 10 old kid with a computer and internet access and nothing else to do.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    30 Nov '11 00:33
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Personally I think that the JW organisation is morally disgusting

yet you are prepared to kiss the ruby encrusted ring of the Pontifex Maximus, head of
    an organisation that has shed more innocent blood and in the most barbarous fashion
    than any other in the entire history of humanity. Your stance is not only morally
    repugnant but reeks to th ...[text shortened]... pared to do so, while
    allowing others the freedom to exercise their conscience in this regard.
    yet you are prepared to kiss the ruby encrusted ring of the Pontifex Maximus, head of
    an organisation that has shed more innocent blood and in the most barbarous fashion
    than any other in the entire history of humanity. Your stance is not only morally
    repugnant but reeks to the high heavens of hypocrisy.

Ummmm???? WTF?

seeing that you are so blissfully ignorant on the matter receiving blood fractions is
    viewed a a matter of conscience, for not all witnesses are prepared to do so, while
    allowing others the freedom to exercise their conscience in this regard.

I am quite aware of the fact that blood fractions are a matter of conscience. My post was basically to that effect. Are you so dumb you can't even tell when you are agreeing with me?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Nov '11 01:033 edits
    Originally posted by Conrau K
    repugnant but reeks to the high heavens of hypocrisy.[/b]

Ummmm???? WTF?

seeing that you as basically to that effect. Are you so dumb you can't even tell when you are agreeing with me?
    Ummmm???? WTF?

you heard!

you make no mention of conscience and clearly you are unaware of our position when
    blood leaves the body or of what is acceptable and/or unacceptable, nor of what we
    are prepared to donate.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    30 Nov '11 01:11
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Ummmm???? WTF?

you heard!

you make no mention of conscience and clearly you are unaware of our position when
    blood leaves the body or of what is acceptable and/or unacceptable, nor what we are
    prepared to donate.
    you heard!

Well, first of all, I have never kissed the Pope's ring nor do I have any intention of doing so. As you already know, I have renounced the Catholic Church. Second, I do not see why the Pope should be held accountable for the atrocities committed in the past. In the same way, I do not say that the Queen is sovereign of what was once an empire which systematically wiped out indigenous peoples. This of course is true but since the Queen is not morally responsible for this, I see little relevance in it.

blood leaves the body or of what is acceptable and/or unacceptable, nor what we are
    prepared to donate.

I said that the JW organisation permits the use of blood fraction and presumably allows its members to donate blood fractions. I do not at all see anything wrong or misleading about this. If you would prefer me to have used the word 'conscience' somewhere, then fine. I will add that the JW religion leaves it as a matter of conscience. But how does that in any way change or contradict what I said?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Nov '11 01:222 edits
    Originally posted by Conrau K
    [b]you heard!

Well, first of all, I have never kissed the Pope's ring nor do I have any intention of doing so. As you already know, I have renounced the Catholic Church. Second, I do not see why the Pope should be held accountable for the atrocities committed in the past. In the same way, I do not say that the Queen is sovereign of what was once an e it as a matter of conscience. But how does that in any way change or contradict what I said?[/b]
    it was used in a metaphorical sense and i had no idea that you have renounced the
    catholic church, never the less, there have been far more persons killed through the
    use of contaminated blood than there have by those who have exercised the right
    of self determination, nor can you use the argument that many more have been
    saved as you have no way of knowing whether they would have recovered if
    alternatives had been made available.

lastly as we shall not donate blood, in whole or in part, therefore iit becomes
    physically impossible for us to donate any of its constituent parts. In individual
    circumstances blood fractions may be unavoidable as in inoculations, some of which
    are derived from animal blood. I myself will not take them unless they are
    recombinant or wholly unavoidable, others have the right to exercise their
    conscience as they see fit.

We can donate major organs, such as kidneys.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Nov '11 01:26
    Originally posted by galveston75
    All of our life's belong to God. He gives us this gift and how we use it, honor it and worship and obey God with it and that will determine our future that the Bible speaks of many times.
    He has made rules for us to follow in the Bible. He has shown many times in the Bible what can happen to humans who do not obey his laws especially once we've become ...[text shortened]... do all we can to help save ones life. He has no commands against CPR or other medical help.
    That was Paul, not God, who said that.
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    30 Nov '11 01:39
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    That was Paul, not God, who said that.
    Paul wrote the Bible on his own accord and not inspired by God? Is that what your saying? Hummmmm I don't think so.
  8. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    30 Nov '11 01:42
    Sounds as if you guys have just ignored some (scientific) advances since biblical times and that is the reason for your stance on blood transfusions.

BTW another guy just died only a week ago here because he refused a blood transfusion. His death was directly attributed to his refusal of the blood transfusion.
    When ever I hear of something like this ...[text shortened]... ages ago.
    After all, you seem to have "moved with the times" when it comes to other things.
    When God tells us his, as you say "old ways" are out of date and that we should change that law, we'll do as he says. But so far......nope..... he hasn't.
    We still answer to him and him only no matter how you disapprove. Sorry!!!!
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Nov '11 02:04
    Paul wrote the Bible on his own accord and not inspired by God? Is that what your saying? Hummmmm I don't think so.
    He was giving his best advice on what they should not do and it had
    nothing to do with injecting oneself with a needle. This was like
    when Moses gave rules and made laws for the Israelites to go by.
    According to Jesus those were guidelines made by Moses for that
    time due to the hardness of their heart. In like maner, Paul gave
    guidelines for the church at that time.
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    30 Nov '11 02:30
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    I'm sorry but.... what????

serious backing up with facts and evidence needed for this.

Nobody has built anything on Mars, let alone a base that could house people.
    That was like the last paragraph of my post in brackets-what about the rest of my post? Dont tell me you're going to do what so many others do with my, (and others posts),-just pick out one small detail that they disagree with and run with it like it was the main part of the post. Well?
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    30 Nov '11 02:505 edits
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Well now Im sure. You are a 10 old kid with a computer and internet access and nothing else to do.
    Do you guys really believe everything you're fed through the news?
    Seriously, there is a lot more going on than you know.
    At least I'm trying to find answers, and while that story may not be true, i believe it may be (the reasons for believing it to be true are many and varied and inapropriate for me to bore you with here. I'll leave it as saying that I resonate with it)

One thing I am pretty sure of is that we have already been "invaded" (by aliens).
    They are in union with the secret government (Illumunati) and have been controlling the lives of people on this planet for 5000+ years.

I'm actually 37. I've had several telepathic contacts with E.T's (I like to distinguish between an "ET" and an "alien" ) when I was around the age of 22-23. Since then I have been collecting as much info on ufo-lore as possible.
    What I have found is that there is indeed a lot of crap out there regarding these matters.
    What I have also found is some amazing information regarding the "evolution" of humans on this planet.
    I also believe that in the near future we will make contact (physical contact) with ET's and that they will help us with advanced technology,etc. to help our mother Earth "live" as she once did again. (Yes , I refer to our planet as an entity)

Feel free to question me on these or any other points you may have regarding these issues. Well not you, Rajk, as it is clear that by calling me a ten year old you dont consider any information I would have as valuable.
    I dont have all the answers, but what I do have is one piece of a huge jigsaw puzzle. I am refining my own "piece" of that "puzzle" , but am pretty confident that the info I have given here is (relatively)accurate.

BTW, I post here my own sake as much as I do for others, as I like to re-read what I have posted to cross-check to see if I am being consistent, because , after all, all I have to offer here is words, unfortunately.
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    30 Nov '11 03:071 edit
    When God tells us his, as you say "old ways" are out of date and that we should change that law, we'll do as he says. But so far......nope..... he hasn't.
    We still answer to him and him only no matter how you disapprove. Sorry!!!!
    I think this is a matter of common sense.
    I agree. Some (of "Gods" ) laws should be upheld, as they are entirely appropriate and show us the way (back to Godhead, or whatever you guys say instead).
    But some are clearly outdated and have no place in modern society,(for example the stoning of people or the torture of people that wont bow down to whoever is the priest (or whatever) at that time,etc.).
    It is up to us to decide and CHOOSE (in our hearts first) what seems like a reasonable law and what doesn't.
    For example, I assume you dont advocate the stoning of anyone for whatever reason. And so it goes ...
  13. Standard memberusmc7257
    semper fi
    Moves
    30 Nov '11 03:27
    Do you guys really believe everything you're fed through the news?
    Seriously, there is a lot more going on than you know.
    At least I'm trying to find answers, and while that story may not be true, i believe it may be (the reasons for believing it to be true are many and varied and inapropriate for me to bore you with here. I'll leave it as saying tha ...[text shortened]... ent, because , after all, all I have to offer here is words, unfortunately.
    Wow, didn't see that one coming. The spirituality forum has claimed another...😞
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    30 Nov '11 03:29
    Originally posted by usmc7257
    Wow, didn't see that one coming. The spirituality forum has claimed another...😞
    meaning what exactly?

(I really dont get your post. Honestly)
  15. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    30 Nov '11 05:37
    I think this is a matter of common sense.
    I agree. Some (of "Gods" ) laws should be upheld, as they are entirely appropriate and show us the way (back to Godhead, or whatever you guys say instead).
    But some are clearly outdated and have no place in modern society,(for example the stoning of people or the torture of people that wont bow down to whoev ...[text shortened]... ple, I assume you dont advocate the stoning of anyone for whatever reason. And so it goes ...
    No we don't advocate stoning anyone to death because those laws were done away with which are clearly explained in the Bible. They were established by God for many reasons. But the law given to Noah about blood has never been changed or altered by God.
    So as I said until he tells us differently we still obey him and his command to us............

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree