1. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jan '16 22:101 edit
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    smart move robin. Don't address the issue of the JW brothers kiddie fiddling.
    Attack the poster.
    Krist you got more front than Blackpool LOL
    I have made my position clear no need to reiterate it again. Kreigfish is a poor reprobate guided by the delusion that he can play chess. He needs to confess and let reality sink in.

Last time i was in Blackpool you could buy kilts with plastic bums showing out the back, naturally for a man in my position it was out of the question, but for a tabloid journalist like you, tis just the thing!
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Jan '16 01:061 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I have made my position clear no need to reiterate it again.
    It is astonishing that you are still even posting in this thread. Your organisation has been been exposed for failing to adequately processes child sex abuse by the leadership and accused by the investigating team of being more interested in protecting its image than exposing the abusers. You have spent your entire time in this thread defending your organisation. You've said not one word condemning the organisation for its failures to protect the innocent children in its care. Although these crimes are of course nothing to do with you personally, your attitude behaviour here has been most revealling and very disappointing.
  3. Standard memberkrieghoff
    Carrobie was here
    JW Watchtower, NY
    Moves
    03 Jan '16 01:35
    Absolutely.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jan '16 01:431 edit
    Originally posted by krieghoff
    Absolutely.
    Have you seen the charts Kreigfish, Easy riders numero uno, too bad you were booted from your clan for button pushing. Yes absolutely!
  5. Standard memberkrieghoff
    Carrobie was here
    JW Watchtower, NY
    Moves
    03 Jan '16 01:571 edit
    Have you read the news lately - too bad they were booted from that cult watch tower religion of yours for kiddy-fiddling. Yes absolutely.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jan '16 10:06
    Originally posted by krieghoff
    Have you read the news lately - too bad they were booted from that cult watch tower religion of yours for kiddy-fiddling. Yes absolutely.
    and rightly so, perhaps you will join them, you can form a band, the booted ones! Yes absolutely!
  7. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    03 Jan '16 12:23
    Silentlambs is a United States-based non-profit organization, founded by William Bowen, that assists victims of child sexual abuse experienced within the religious organization of Jehovah's Witnesses. Silentlambs' stated purpose is to help educate the public and Jehovah's Witnesses about child sexual abuse, and to assist abuse survivors who have been molested as children and silenced from speaking out or seeking proper assistance as directed by religious authority. The group states that it has received reports from more than 5000 Jehovah's Witnesses contending that the church mishandled cases of child sexual abuse.
    Wikipedia
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jan '16 12:574 edits
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    Silentlambs is a United States-based non-profit organization, founded by William Bowen, that assists victims of child sexual abuse experienced within the religious organization of Jehovah's Witnesses. Silentlambs' stated purpose is to help educate the public and Jehovah's Witnesses about child sexual abuse, and to assist abuse survivors who have been ...[text shortened]... ehovah's Witnesses contending that the church mishandled cases of child sexual abuse.
    Wikipedia
    oh dear one would hope that he gets a better lawyer for prosecuting these alleged 5000 cases.

In the United States, over 80,000 elders currently serve in over 12,300 congregations … During the last 100 years, only eleven elders have been sued for child abuse in thirteen lawsuits filed in the United States; In seven of these lawsuits against the elders, accusations against the Watchtower Society itself were dismissed by the courts. Wikipedia -

11 cases in the last one hundred years out of 5000 alleged victims seven of which were thrown out of court. Gee if I were his lawyer I would take up another profession. Send the next hater in, neeeeeext!
  9. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    03 Jan '16 13:14
    oh dear one would hope that he gets a better lawyer for prosecuting these alleged 5000 cases.

[b]In the United States, over 80,000 elders currently serve in over 12,300 congregations … During the last 100 years, only eleven elders have been sued for child abuse in thirteen lawsuits filed in the United States; In seven of these lawsuits against th ...[text shortened]... Gee if I were his lawyer I would take up another profession. Send the next hater in, neeeeeext!
    Happy New Year Robert. Another year and here you are still trying to flog this long dead horse.

How many victims silence have been bought over the years? Here's evidence for nine victims.

The Jehovah's Witnesses recently agreed to pay to settle that lawsuit and eight other similar cases, without admitting wrongdoing. The cases all involved men the church allegedly knew had sexually abused children. The settlements for those cases are confidential and filed under seal.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/21917798#.Vokc9K_fWrU

Do the Watchtower leaders keep the rank and file members up to date with how much of the organisations cash flow is directed towards silencing sexual abuse claimants? Or is that kept secret like the 1800+ victims of abuse in Australia?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jan '16 14:304 edits
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Happy New Year Robert. Another year and here you are still trying to flog this long dead horse.

How many victims silence have been bought over the years? Here's evidence for nine victims.

[quote]The Jehovah's Witnesses recently agreed to pay to settle that lawsuit and eight other similar cases, without admitting wrongdoing. The cases all involve ...[text shortened]... ing sexual abuse claimants? Or is that kept secret like the 1800+ victims of abuse in Australia?
    I am uninterested in allegation of a cover up, I am uninterested in allegations of buying silence. Allegations are meaningless because they prove nothing, the fact of the matter is that we have a proportionately small number of miscreants than other religions and the general population as a whole. Now I suggest that you explain why that is the case because citing allegations from haters and alleged allegations of buying silence just isn't going to work for you dude because you have no proof of anything. All you have managed to proffer is some hollow allegations, do you understand? Cases in court number 11 in the USA, seven of which were thrown out. I suggest that you stick to the scientific model and site references of convictions rather than proffering up some limp cabbages every time.

the facts again -

In the United States, over 80,000 elders currently serve in over 12,300 congregations … During the last 100 years, only eleven elders have been sued for child abuse in thirteen lawsuits filed in the United States; In seven of these lawsuits against the elders, accusations against the Watchtower Society itself were dismissed by the courts. Wikipedia
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jan '16 14:485 edits
    but you are correct on one issue, this is in fact a dead horse, it was begun as a piece of deviant propaganda by divesgeester the Jehovah's Witnesses hater what else are we to expect, just the usual baseless allegations and all because he was caught and called out for terming the female users of the site 'bitches' and him being a devout self professed Christian. His pattern of behavior is well known and he trots out his Jehovahs witness hate threads at regular intervals, usually every time he takes a pasting. So transparent and so predictable. I'm finished here, nothing to see and nothing to learn i already knew his allegations are empty and devoid being a reflection of his spirituality.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Jan '16 15:17
    I am uninterested in allegation of a cover up, I am uninterested in allegations of buying silence. Allegations are meaningless because they prove nothing, the fact of the matter is that we have a proportionately small number of miscreants than other religions and the general population as a whole. Now I suggest that you explain why that is the case ...[text shortened]... lders, accusations against the Watchtower Society itself were dismissed by the courts. Wikipedia
    The report linked the OP talks about findings. You and the horrid, pernicious and criminally infested organisation cannot hide behind semantics Robbie car robin.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Jan '16 15:201 edit
    but you are correct on one issue, this is in fact a dead horse, it was begun as a piece of deviant propaganda by divesgeester the Jehovah's Witnesses hater what else are we to expect, just the usual baseless allegations and all because he was caught and called out for terming the female users of the site 'bitches' and him being a devout self professe ...[text shortened]... earn i already knew his allegations are empty and devoid being a reflection of his spirituality.
    Deviant propaganda
    Haters
    Baseless allegations (did you even read the report? DID YOU?)
    JW hate threads

I'm not the one sexually abusing children! Your leaders ARE doing this. They are failing to report it. They are accused by a legitimate investigation of putting the cults replutation before the wellbeing of the abused. It's disgusting. And all you do is throw rocks at me for bringing to your attention. You really should reevaluate your allegiance to this religious organisation, you don't need it Robbie.
  14. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    03 Jan '16 16:14
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Deviant propaganda
    Haters
    Baseless allegations (did you even read the report? DID YOU?)
    JW hate threads

I'm not the one sexually abusing children! Your leaders ARE doing this. They are failing to report it. They are accused by a legitimate investigation of putting the cults replutation before the wellbeing of the abused. It's disgusting. And all yo ...[text shortened]... ally should reevaluate your allegiance to this religious organisation, you don't need it Robbie.
    Its true what dive says robin.
    Time to get a proper religion.
  15. Green Boots Cave
    Moves
    03 Jan '16 18:53
    Here are Robbies facts again - this time with the source.

'In a press release dated November 21, 2007, Jehovah's Witnesses' Office of Public Information stated:[59]

In the United States, over 80,000 elders currently serve in over 12,300 congregations … During the last 100 years, only eleven elders have been sued for child abuse in thirteen lawsuits filed in the United States; In seven of these lawsuits against the elders, accusations against the Watchtower Society itself were dismissed by the courts.'

wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehovah's_Witnesses'_handling_of_child_sex_abuse

This is from the opening address to the Royal Commission Inquiry
    in Sydney

'During the investigation of this case study, Watchtower Australia produced some 5,000
    documents pursuant to summonses issued by the Royal Commission on 4 and 28
    February 2015. Those documents include 1,006 case files relating to allegations of child
    sexual abuse made against members of the Jehovah’s Witness Church in Australia since
    1950 – each file for a different alleged perpetrator of child sexual abuse.'
    www.childabuseroyalcommission.gov.au

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree