1. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    09 Jan '16 11:01
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I am uninterested in allegation of a cover up, I am uninterested in allegations of buying silence. Allegations are meaningless because they prove nothing, the fact of the matter is that we have a proportionately small number of miscreants than other religions and the general population as a whole. Now I suggest that you explain why that is the case ...[text shortened]... lders, accusations against the Watchtower Society itself were dismissed by the courts. Wikipedia
    It appears to anyone with a working brain that the JW organisation has a 'proportionately small number of miscreants' for two reasons.

1. Allegations are not reported to the appropriate authorities. There is detailed evidence of this in the Australian Royal Commission report, which of course you haven't or won't read. Over 400 admissions of child sexual assault and none were reported to the civil authorities.

2. Whenever allegations do end up in a court of law the Watchtower organisation buys the silence of the victims.
  2. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    09 Jan '16 11:02
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    but you are correct on one issue, this is in fact a dead horse, it was begun as a piece of deviant propaganda by divesgeester the Jehovah's Witnesses hater what else are we to expect, just the usual baseless allegations and all because he was caught and called out for terming the female users of the site 'bitches' and him being a devout self professe ...[text shortened]... earn i already knew his allegations are empty and devoid being a reflection of his spirituality.
    Run Robert, run!!!!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree