1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 15:16
    There was a very well done 6 part drama series from Australia last year called "Devil's Playground" set in the late 80s about the political machinations behind covering up sexual abuse in the Catholic church in Sydney. Well worth watching.
  2. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 15:51
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I agree the machinations of the Devil and his agents are well known, clearly divesgeester the son of Satan would be better placed to look at his own conduct. Perhaps FMF can help him?
    Surely the 'sons of Satan' are those who commit child sexual abuse and those who are involved in the coverup?
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 15:54
    Originally posted by FMF
    You would seriously draw a parallel of any kind between divegeester's behaviour on a message board and pedophiles in your organization having sexual intercourse with children?
    Robbie's behaviour is far from exemplary, but he didn't actually draw any such parallel.
    I think you also need to realise that the issue here is not 'do the JWs condone child sex abuse' but 'do the JWs report child sex abuse to the local authorities'. Several of your comments seem to suggest you have confused the two.

It is of course obvious that divegester is not actually concerned about child sex abuse either but sees this as a way to criticise JW's. And of course that doesn't mean he is wrong in his criticism.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 17:331 edit
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Robbie's behaviour is far from exemplary, but he didn't actually draw any such parallel.
    I think you also need to realise that the issue here is not 'do the JWs condone child sex abuse' but 'do the JWs report child sex abuse to the local authorities'. Several of your comments seem to suggest you have confused the two.

It is of course obvious that dive ...[text shortened]... s this as a way to criticise JW's. And of course that doesn't mean he is wrong in his criticism.
    Thankyou and once gain FMF's transparent insinuations are exposed as lies and divegeesters attempt to utilize the serious subject of child abuse to give vent to his hatred for Jehovahs Witnsesses falls flat on its face. This of course is itself a reaction to the roasting that he recently took in the general forum for being caught terming the ladies there 'bitches', and for posting puke worthy love texts about FMF his hero, which naturally I mocked. They are simply so transparent and predictable not to mention tediously monotonous these days that they are being exposed at every turn. I almost feel sorry for them.
  5. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 18:13
    Gee this whole trollin thing is not working out for you dude, people now see through you and your flunkie. You have little to offer anyone here in a spiritual context. Adios Amigo happy beating up on old guys and getting flame grilled by RHP's ladies.
    This from the man who used to routinely chastise people for 'making it personal'. What a weapon. 😞
  6. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 18:20
    Actually child abuse is a societal problem but of course divesggester uses it to vent his hatred of Jehovahs Witnesses. So predictable, so see through and so very very boring. I expect its simply reaction because in the general forum, the ladies the have exposed him as being a rather unsavory character terming them bitches etc. Clearly he is a very poor advertisement for not only for Christianity but morality of any kind.
    Sorry Robbie but the everybody's at it excuse is not acceptable.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 18:411 edit
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    Sorry Robbie but the everybody's at it excuse is not acceptable.
    its not an excuse, you stated that its a problem of what you termed 'cults', the facts of the matter are that its a societal problem and no amount of prejudicial assertions on your part can change that FACT. Shoddy very shoddy Captain, too much Dark Jamaican Rum no doubt.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 18:491 edit
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    This from the man who used to routinely chastise people for 'making it personal'. What a weapon. 😞
    One does not after all treat a rattle snake with the same courtesy one affords a squirrel.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 18:56
    Thankyou and once gain FMF's transparent insinuations are exposed as lies and divegeesters attempt to utilize the serious subject of child abuse to give vent to his hatred for Jehovahs Witnsesses falls flat on its face. This of course is itself a reaction to the roasting that he recently took in the general forum for being caught terming the ladies ...[text shortened]... y monotonous these days that they are being exposed at every turn. I almost feel sorry for them.
    Have you got anything to comment about the guardian article I've linked in my OP or are you going to continue in your attempt to deflect from it by reference to a squabble in another forum?
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 18:58
    One does not after all treat a rattle snake with the same courtesy one affords a squirrel.
    The article I quote in the OP is only a couple of weeks old i.e. This is new news Robbie. Your cherished cult is once again embroiled in scurrilous activities and caught out their machinations to cover them up.
  11. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 19:08
    Suck it up, you're busted.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 19:26
    Suck it up, you're busted.
    You want me busted that bad huh? Haha I don't use Iceweasel browser for nuthin!
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 21:121 edit
    Absolutely not. I have never once asked robbie if he condoned sexual abuse of children. I do not for one second think that he does and I have never once suggested that he does. The question has always been, does he condone the covering up of sexual abuse of children by his organisation, which of course he does. I have not confused the two, and if you can cite a comment where you think I have, then please do.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 21:191 edit
    Of course he did. He said: "Divesgeester would be better focusing on his own morality and behavior." In other words, he ruled out responding to criticism about the covering up of the morality and behavior of child sex abusers (in his organisation) from someone on account of the "morality and behavior" he claims that someone displays on a message board on the internet.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Dec '15 05:03
    Pssssst... it's 'tool'. As in, 'What a tool!"

And while a tool may be used as a primitive weapon, I wouldn't automatically categorize it as such. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree