1. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jan '13 18:171 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Especially as applied to other Christians. They think they can get around this by claiming that other Christians are not "real" Christians.

Forget about their neighbor. They can't even show brotherly love towards other Christians.
    LOL, is like a logging station in here, the amount of protruding rafters is staggering. Its not our fault you don't preach publicly the good news of Gods Kingdom in obedience to Christs command after the manner of the apostles, is it. Who really is my brother the Christ was asked, the one DOING the will of the father, not the one paying a minister to do it for them.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Jan '13 19:02
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    LOL, is like a logging station in here, the amount of protruding rafters is staggering. Its not our fault you don't preach publicly the good news of Gods Kingdom in obedience to Christs command after the manner of the apostles, is it. Who really is my brother the Christ was asked, the one DOING the will of the father, not the one paying a minister to do it for them.
    Jehovah's Witnesses are not considered real Christians. They are considered cults, which means they teach false doctrine. But we Christians love them anyway even though they are enemies. Christ said love your enemies also.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jan '13 19:14
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Jehovah's Witnesses are not considered real Christians. They are considered cults, which means they teach false doctrine. But we Christians love them anyway even though they are enemies. Christ said love your enemies also.
    You pay your ministers to do the work that Christ stated was incumbent upon every Christian, you are the charlatans as you have proved time and again with your killing of other so called Christians, anyone can look to your works, for by their works you will recognise those men stated the Christ. Sure you loved your enemies with napalm and atomic bombs, plastic, you are pure unadulterated plastic!
  4. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    19 Jan '13 19:25
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I'm surprised that by now you haven't realised that robbie carrobie and Galveston (and probably all JWs) only answer those questions they consider support the WT governing body's stated opinion and direction. The obfuscation you are experiencing is otherwise manifested:

[b]"Lol, you just don't get it do you?"
    (A Galveston favorite, when fa ...[text shortened]... spitting angry and in a theological corner backed-up by scriptural evidence)[/b]
    I'm quite aware of the tactics used by G75 and RC in order to avoid the truth about their beliefs.

However, this is a case of making a false accusation. One would think that at least G75 would have the integrity and maturity to admit his mistake and apologize. Though it isn't saying much, G75 seems to have it over RC in those categories.
  5. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    19 Jan '13 19:301 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Especially as applied to other Christians. They think they can get around this by claiming that other Christians are not "real" Christians.

Forget about their neighbor. They can't even show brotherly love towards other Christians.
    Like a child, RC gets desperate in his attempts to avoid the truth about himself. His is a very severe case of "arrested development". One can't help wonder if this isn't a direct result of the culture of the Watchtower Society.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jan '13 19:521 edit
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    Like a child, RC gets desperate in his attempts to avoid the truth about himself. His is a very severe case of "arrested development". One can't help wonder if this isn't a direct result of the culture of the Watchtower Society.
    bwhahah, considering i never became a witness until i was an adult surely refutes your ludicrous crackpot theory.
  7. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    19 Jan '13 20:001 edit
    bwhahah, considering i never became a witness until i was an adult surely refutes your ludicrous crackpot theory.
    Not necessarily. Many don't mature until well after they chronologically considered "adults" The culture of the Watchtower Society could still be a large factor in your remaining in a state of "arrested development".
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jan '13 20:43
    Not necessarily. Many don't mature until well after they chronologically considered "adults" The culture of the Watchtower Society could still be a large factor in your remaining in a state of "arrested development".
    LOL, what a quack!
  9. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    19 Jan '13 20:56
    LOL, what a quack!
    Once again at a loss as to having something intelligent to say, RC responds in the only way he can - like a child.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jan '13 21:05
    Once again at a loss as to having something intelligent to say, RC responds in the only way he can - like a child.
    Perhaps you have a point, i play the xbox360, I am trying to promote my soccer team, we are gonna be awesome! Thanks for the psychoanalysis doc!
  11. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    19 Jan '13 21:22
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    Quick! Where can I buy a pink hat?????
    you have already been "somewhere" without a pink hat. therefore you are excluded from The Club of Men who Wear Pink Hats Everywhere They Go. therefore our record still stands
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Jan '13 21:54
    LOL, what a quack!
    Keep shouting it.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jan '13 23:30
    Keep shouting it.
    I was laughing, how do you laugh and shout at the same time? another quack? oh dear, the forum is infested with rafter protruding pseudo psychoanalysts.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Jan '13 23:39
    ...the forum is infested with rafter protruding pseudo psychoanalysts.
    Not really; I refer you to my post on page 4
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jan '13 23:40
    Not really; I refer you to my post on page 4
    please spare me, life is painful enough without having to read your posts twice.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree