1. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    20 Jan '13 00:01
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    you have already been "somewhere" without a pink hat. therefore you are excluded from The Club of Men who Wear Pink Hats Everywhere They Go. therefore our record still stands
    😞
  2. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    20 Jan '13 03:49
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    I made the following statement:
    "As you've already acknowledged, the reality is that there are JWs who are not in 'full and complete agreement' with the Watchtower Society and the majority of JWs."

You responded with the following basically accusing me of lying:
    "And where did I agree that JW's are not in agreement? Don't say things that I did not sa ...[text shortened]... e refuses to do so? I wouldn't think that it is what the Watchtower Society teaches.
    My question is do you really really understand my answers on this? I feel you are not.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jan '13 11:16
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    please spare me, life is painful enough without having to read your posts twice.
    I'm just trying to cheer you up jock-weasel.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jan '13 12:05
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I'm just trying to cheer you up jock-weasel.
    ok jock-weasel made me laugh, but im not so sad anyway, but thanks for the sentiments.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    20 Jan '13 19:58
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    ok jock-weasel made me laugh, but im not so sad anyway, but thanks for the sentiments.
    I think that is probably the only funny post he has ever made. 😏
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jan '13 20:14
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I think that is probably the only funny post he has ever made. 😏
    It's a pity there isn't an "engine" for you to use to improve your forum posts.
  7. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    20 Jan '13 22:21
    Originally posted by galveston75
    My question is do you really really understand my answers on this? I feel you are not.
    Yes, I believe I understand your answers.

Now please address the following:

[quote]I made the following statement:
    "As you've already acknowledged, the reality is that there are JWs who are not in 'full and complete agreement' with the Watchtower Society and the majority of JWs."

You responded with the following basically accusing me of lying:
    "And where did I agree that JW's are not in agreement? Don't say things that I did not say...................."

In the post I directed you to, I pointed out where you had, in fact, acknowledged what I had said.

You hadn't responded to that post, so I pointed it out to you.

Hopefully you'll be better than RC about admitting a mistake and apologizing. Why do you think he refuses to do so? I wouldn't think that it is what the Watchtower Society teaches. [/quote}
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jan '13 23:07
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    Yes, I believe I understand your answers.

Now please address the following:

[quote]I made the following statement:

You responded with the following basically accusing me of lying: ...[text shortened]... to do so? I wouldn't think that it is what the Watchtower Society teaches. [/quote}
    I am truly sorry that you are a complete zoob!

There that was easy.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Jan '13 03:21
    Originally posted by divegeester
    It's a pity there isn't an "engine" for you to use to improve your forum posts.
    I am sure there are some on here that will think that is your second funny post. However, I am not one of them.
  10. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    21 Jan '13 07:12
    I stay out and not post and will I come back and nothing has changed LOL

Manny

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree