JWs, who is your spiritual father...

JWs, who is your spiritual father...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
22 Jun 13
1 edit

Jesus or Jehovah?

As they are 2 separate saviours according to you on only can be your father?

Robbie quoted this in another thread to support his argument over the headship of Jehovah over Jesus.

For unto us a Child is born,
Unto us a Son is given;
And the government will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

So which is guys, Jesus or Jehovah?

Ps I asked 3 times in other threads and got no response, so I thought I'd start a thread on it.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
22 Jun 13

Looks like robbie has already decided not to respond. I can't imagine why eh rob? 😉

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
22 Jun 13

Any JWs care to answer this fair question...?

w

Moves
22 Jun 13

Charles Russell?

rc

Moves
22 Jun 13

Originally posted by whodey
Charles Russell?
Jimi Hendrix

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
22 Jun 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Jimi Hendrix
Why are you unable to provide an answer?

w

Moves
22 Jun 13

Originally posted by divegeester
Why are you unable to provide an answer?
He did.

Personally I think Jimmy sacrificed himself in a pool of his own vomit, but I would not say he was a god.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
22 Jun 13
1 edit

He did.

Personally I think Jimmy sacrificed himself in a pool of his own vomit, but I would not say he was a god.
Don't you find it interesting that Jehovah's Witnesses are unable to answer this question? If i asked any Christian who their spiritual father was they would be able to answer, however the JWs are caught in another dilemma I.e. if robbie says Jehovah then he has a problem with the scripture in the OP, and if he says Jesus then he has a conflict with his organisations dogma.

w

Moves
22 Jun 13

Don't you find it interesting that Jehovah's Witnesses are unable to answer this question? If i asked any Christian who their spiritual father was they would be able to answer, however the JWs are caught in another dilemma I.e. if robbie says Jehovah then he has a problem with the scripture in the OP, and if he says Jesus then he has a conflict with his organisations dogma.
Say it ain't so Robbie. :'(

rc

Moves
22 Jun 13

Say it ain't so Robbie. :'(
your God is Ronald Reagan, say it aint so.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
22 Jun 13

your God is Ronald Reagan, say it aint so.
So who is your 'spiritual father'?

rc

Moves
22 Jun 13
1 edit

Originally posted by Proper Knob
So who is your 'spiritual father'?
what do you mean father, in what sense are you using the term father, it is after all, rather ambiguous, please define your terms. If you are meaning someone who provides guidance, i have many spiritual fathers, so what do you mean?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
22 Jun 13
1 edit

what do you mean father, in what sense are you using the term father, it is after all, rather ambiguous, please define your terms. If you are meaning someone who provides guidance, i have many spiritual fathers, so what do you mean?
I'll answer for PK, in exactly the same sense as the scripture in the OP.

Edit: remember the JWs have 2 saviours, Jesus and Jehovah, but a child can have only ONE father.

rc

Moves
22 Jun 13
2 edits

I'll answer for PK, in exactly the same sense as the scripture in the OP.

Edit: remember the JWs have 2 saviours, Jesus and Jehovah, but a child can have only ONE father.
In what sense is that? and i will remind you that i am the Jehovahs witness, not you, so keep your attempts at defining our beliefs to the hate sites that you frequent, you dont know hardly anything about our beliefs. How many Fathers did Jesus have?

rc

Moves
22 Jun 13

so can anyone tell us in what sense Christ is our father in the quoted Biblical text, divegeester doesn't seem to know.