1. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 May '07 06:01
    I realise this is a very limited cluster pool size so please dont be all American about it......

The Hell's Angels and Black Power are united against the Mob. It makes little sense to add pressure to a volatile situation although people naturally want to without much lect or insight into the situation. This is what I tried to stop seeing I have more insight into the actual situation than others, however I failed as the cluster pools in my life which ARE connected had little regard for it shown. I am now named evil666 from people I love because I tried to save lives.

Also... the mayor of our town is like Bush where he has a personal mission from God, Budda or alien life forms to eradicate gangs(especially The Mob) from MY HOMETOWN. This mayor came from another city(Hastings) where if anyone cares to have a look down down the Mongrel Mob street(Bledisloe Street)... it's a mess.
  2. Standard memberFleabitten
    Love thy bobblehead
    Moves
    23 May '07 12:47
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    What more noble act of self-sacrifice than to risk one's own soul to save the souls of many others? Jesus himself couldn't do better than that!
    Irrelevant. So far in this thread, the working assumption is that the Judeo-Christian tradition stands. In that case, God's word is thou shalt not kill and to not follow it is to court eternal damnation. Isn't there a saying about the road to Hell being paved with good intentions?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 May '07 13:17
    Originally posted by slappy115
    You are depriving someone of their life Furthermore, children are innocent. Plus I do believe that someone in the Bible there is a part about not murdering people. So I don't think that God would really appreciate someone murdering children.
    O.K... so what if a young women came out to sing a love-song for her husband she had never met. It starts as a funny joke where someone gets set up as her "future husband". Things eventually get out of hand as the mental illness imposed grows and people flip out and kill.

Who is to blame for these murders?

And then the second situation is that the women goes back on tour through the MI area, which increases the pressure once again. People get beyond their depth and kill a child accidentally in a drive-by shooting?

Who is to blame for this murder?

Is the man who is her pretend husband to blame, is she, is it the people who had fun at their expense or had a purpose from Bush or is it the people who went out with the gun? Who would be guilty when they stand before Jesus?
  4. Standard memberslappy115
    Slappy slap slap
    Under your bed...
    Moves
    23 May '07 13:30
    Originally posted by Gascraft
    O.K... so what if a young women came out to sing a love-song for her husband she had never met. It starts as a funny joke where someone gets set up as her "future husband". Things eventually get out of hand as the mental illness imposed grows and people flip out and kill.

Who is to blame for these murders?

And then the second situation is that the wom ...[text shortened]... is it the people who went out with the gun? Who would be guilty when they stand before Jesus?
    That is not for me to sort out my friend.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 May '07 13:332 edits
    Originally posted by slappy115
    That is not for me to sort out my friend.
    People dont share that same intelect though do they, especially if they were the ones who had the fun or missions. Its funny how guilt works.
  6. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    23 May '07 16:041 edit
    Originally posted by Fleabitten
    Irrelevant. So far in this thread, the working assumption is that the Judeo-Christian tradition stands. In that case, God's word is thou shalt not kill and to not follow it is to court eternal damnation. Isn't there a saying about the road to Hell being paved with good intentions?
    Yes, I know that. I am saying that the murderer believes that his killings will land him in hell, yet does it anyway to save the souls of the children he murders. If that is not self-sacrifice, I don't know what is.
  7. Standard memberFleabitten
    Love thy bobblehead
    Moves
    23 May '07 16:47
    Yes, I know that. I am saying that the murderer [b]believes that his killings will land him in hell, yet does it anyway to save the souls of the children he murders. If that is not self-sacrifice, I don't know what is.[/b]
    But who in their right mind would be willing to make such a sacrifice?
  8. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    23 May '07 19:01
    But who in their right mind would be willing to make such a sacrifice?
    Someone who cares deeply about the eternal fate of their fellow humans.
  9. Standard memberFleabitten
    Love thy bobblehead
    Moves
    23 May '07 19:50
    Someone who cares deeply about the eternal fate of their fellow humans.
    Okay. But I would think that there are plenty of ways to display and act upon one's concern for the eternal fate of their fellow human that doesn't require a) murdering them and b) condemning one's own soul.
  10. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    23 May '07 21:05
    Okay. But I would think that there are plenty of ways to display and act upon one's concern for the eternal fate of their fellow human that doesn't require a) murdering them and b) condemning one's own soul.
    Sure, but they are nowhere near as effective as the method I have shown.
  11. Standard memberFleabitten
    Love thy bobblehead
    Moves
    24 May '07 01:20
    Sure, but they are nowhere near as effective as the method I have shown.
    Not to be flippant, but I suppose that depends on what you mean by effective.
  12. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    24 May '07 02:56
    Not to be flippant, but I suppose that depends on what you mean by effective.
    Effective = guaranteed heaven for the kids.
  13. Joined
    20 Jun '07
    Moves
    20 Jun '07 02:141 edit
    SwissGambit in response to quote

'What more noble act of self-sacrifice than to risk one's own soul to save the souls of many others? Jesus himself couldn't do better than that!'

I feel obliged to explain Christians believe if it was not for Jesus there would be no salvation, the gates of Heaven would remain closed (a situation created by Original Sin) and all humans including children would be destined to Hell. So the fundamental belief of theism iradicates your belief that 'Jesus couldn't do better than that'

In addition most sane human beings would find it impossible to kill a child.

On a positive note I do see some logic within your argument.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree