1. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 May '07 04:52
    If you are having a good time then do you think God would mind if you kill children? They would go to heaven to be with Jesus, so the child would be in a better place.

Any thoughts!?
  2. Standard memberslappy115
    Slappy slap slap
    Under your bed...
    Moves
    20 May '07 05:25
    Originally posted by Gascraft
    If you are having a good time then do you think God would mind if you kill children? They would go to heaven to be with Jesus, so the child would be in a better place.

Any thoughts!?
    You are depriving someone of their life Furthermore, children are innocent. Plus I do believe that someone in the Bible there is a part about not murdering people. So I don't think that God would really appreciate someone murdering children.
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    20 May '07 07:47
    Originally posted by Gascraft

Any thoughts!?
    Funny religious people...
  4. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    20 May '07 08:46
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Funny religious people...
    Indeed how did such an idea enter your head?
    Are you ill?
    😠😕😠
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 May '07 03:39
    Must be important if killing children has little regard. Hmmm.. I wonder what it's is? No wait.. maybe that was just another hic-up.. maybe this time they will get it right in America.

I doubt it,.. no rainfall & no public hysteria. Still good to get your foot in the door so you can kill at the right time.
  6. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    21 May '07 04:032 edits
    Originally posted by slappy115
    You are depriving someone of their life Furthermore, children are innocent. Plus I do believe that someone in the Bible there is a part about not murdering people. So I don't think that God would really appreciate someone murdering children.
    Just think: If you leave the children alive, some will reject God and go to hell. However, if you murder them all while they're still innocent, then they will all go to heaven. After the murderer has killed as many as he can, he gives his life to Jesus while on death row, so he can also go to heaven. It's a win-win proposition.

Edit: Even if Jesus refuses to save the murderer, the murders were acts of self-sacrifice in the extreme: He forfeited his eternal soul to save the eternal souls of many others.
  7. Standard memberslappy115
    Slappy slap slap
    Under your bed...
    Moves
    21 May '07 18:35
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Just think: If you leave the children alive, some will reject God and go to hell. However, if you murder them all while they're still innocent, then they will all go to heaven. After the murderer has killed as many as he can, he gives his life to Jesus while on death row, so he can also go to heaven. It's a win-win proposition.

Edit: Even if Jesus ref ...[text shortened]... rifice in the extreme: He forfeited his eternal soul to save the eternal souls of many others.
    It is the child's God given right to reject God (free will). You are assuming that Christanity is correct. If it's not, you are screwed.
  8. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    21 May '07 18:44
    It is the child's God given right to reject God (free will). You are assuming that Christanity is correct. If it's not, you are screwed.
    And what of children killed in a car accident before the age of decision? What happened to their right to decide?

Seems God himself isn't so keen on granting the rights that you would have him grant.

The real question is, are the kids screwed? What happens to those who die before the age of decision? Are they damned through original sin to hell for eternity, despite having no chance to accept Jesus as their savior? Or do they go to heaven by default? If the latter, it makes eminent logical sense to murder them before they have the chance to make the wrong decision.
  9. Standard memberslappy115
    Slappy slap slap
    Under your bed...
    Moves
    22 May '07 19:15
    And what of children killed in a car accident before the age of decision? What happened to their right to decide?

Seems God himself isn't so keen on granting the rights that you would have him grant.

The real question is, are the kids screwed? What happens to those who die before the age of decision? Are they damned through original sin to hell for ...[text shortened]... es eminent logical sense to murder them before they have the chance to make the wrong decision.
    Car accidents are just that, accidents. Oh course most car accidents are caused by carelessness, in which case the person at fault should be held responsible. And really, who am I to question God on His what or who he chooses to kill. He knows what He is doing.

The best part about your argument, though, is that Jesus is the ONLY way to heaven. If you are wrong about this path, then your whole argument falls apart.
  10. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    22 May '07 19:19
    Okay, but wouldn't it be better for the kids? I mean, if they're guaranteed heaven, isn't it better if they die young? They get older and lose their innocence, all bets are off.
  11. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    22 May '07 20:22
    Car accidents are just that, accidents. Oh course most car accidents are caused by carelessness, in which case the person at fault should be held responsible. And really, who am I to question God on His what or who he chooses to kill. He knows what He is doing.

The best part about your argument, though, is that Jesus is the ONLY way to heaven. If you are wrong about this path, then your whole argument falls apart.
    If it is important to give every child a right to decide to believe in God, God should ensure they get that chance. He is not limited by the bumbling of the adult drivers; he can stop death if he chooses.

Well, yes, my argument is rather heavily dependent on the idea that "Jesus is the only way to salvation." It also requires that innocent children go to heaven by default if they are killed. However, there are lots of people who believe both of these things fervently. My question to such people remains: Shouldn't you be out there killing as many kids as possible?
  12. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    22 May '07 20:25
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    Okay, but wouldn't it be better for the kids? I mean, if they're guaranteed heaven, isn't it better if they die young? They get older and lose their innocence, all bets are off.
    Exactly. Why decry the loss of 80 years of existence on this flawed planet, when they gain eternal life in paradise?
  13. Standard memberFleabitten
    Love thy bobblehead
    Moves
    22 May '07 20:56
    Exactly. Why decry the loss of 80 years of existence on this flawed planet, when they gain eternal life in paradise?
    Could be the little matter of putting one's own soul in peril.
  14. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    22 May '07 21:53
    Originally posted by Fleabitten
    Could be the little matter of putting one's own soul in peril.
    What more noble act of self-sacrifice than to risk one's own soul to save the souls of many others? Jesus himself couldn't do better than that!
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 May '07 04:132 edits
    Hmmmm.. hells angels, mongrel mob and black power.

I just found the dead child's name written in a place around town with other people's names I know from over the net written next to the dead childs name. Oh well, not much I can do about that I guess cause their internet playstation beat me. They can be the winners if they really want to......... scary I guess especially seeing some of the names werent even taking part on the net at the time.

[Not from this site]

LOL.. there was about 25 names written around this room in a public place. I knew the names around the dead child's name but the others around the room I didnt recognise...................

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree