1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Jan '15 14:011 edit
    Originally posted by rwingett
    The point is not to remain separate, but to act as a beacon of hope that draws people away from Mammon and toward the kingdom. A place where "day by day, attending the temple together and breaking bread in their homes, they partake of food with glad and generous hearts, praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord will add to their number ...[text shortened]... will flood into it and give it His blessing. That spiritual influx will be your "second coming".
    The point is not to remain separate, but to act as a beacon of hope that draws people away from Mammon and toward the kingdom.

That is right. The local churches are golden lampstands in Revelation. Each one of them, with whatever problems they may have had, were in the eyes of God golden shining lampstands.

With this much I have no argument. These communities were and still are to be testifying congregations as beacons to a dark world.
  2. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    01 Jan '15 14:18
    Originally posted by sonship
    The point is not to remain separate, but to act as a beacon of hope that draws people away from Mammon and toward the kingdom.

That is right. The local churches are golden lampstands in Revelation. Each one of them, with whatever problems they may have had, were in the eyes of God golden shining lampstands.

With this much I have no ...[text shortened]... These communities were and still are to be testifying congregations as beacons to a dark world.
    To be a "local church" is wholly insufficient. For the congregation collaborates with Mammon the entire time they are not in church. In their jobs and daily lives they act as the lubrication that keeps the wheels of Mammon turning. As long as they participate, however tacitly, in that system of iniquity, they are complicit in its maintenance.

What is needed, and what the kingdom is, is a place where they can be separated out from that system. Where they can break the many bonds that shackle them to its infernal workings. Where they can make a living that doesn't contribute to the workings of Mammon and perpetuate its continual operation.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Jan '15 14:471 edit
    To be a "local church" is wholly insufficient.

On the way to Christ coming to establish His kingdom, the local churches are absolutely needed. That is why the Apostles Paul and his co-workers labored to establish them, supply them, and build them up.

For the congregation collaborates with Mammon the entire time they are not in church.

You seem to be thinking of the local church as a building or something that the Christians sometimes "are not in."

The church is an organic living corporate entity and the believers are not "going to church" but are an organic part of the church.

They require edification, building up, growing, supplying, and ministering to on many fronts, not just in the matter of Mammon.

The churches are not utopian. There is much labor to do to build them up. But this is God's way to establish a beachhead for His second coming. And the churches are the ground upon which He prepares those overcomers to reign with Him in His coming millennial kingdom.

Mammon with FAIL. The whole of economic systems, whatever they be, will FAIL.

Luke 16:9

King James Bible
    And I say unto you, Make to yourselves friends of the mammon of unrighteousness; that, when ye fail, they may receive you into everlasting habitation

Holman Christian Standard Bible
    And I tell you, make friends for yourselves by means of the unrighteous money so that when it fails, they may welcome you into eternal dwellings.

International Standard Version
    "I'm telling you, make friends for yourselves by means of unrighteous wealth, so that when it fails, they will welcome you into eternal homes.

You see? Jesus was teaching that today we should use our money for His kingdom. For when Mammon FAILS, those who have been helped in salvation through the wise use of at least some of our funds, will cause them to remember the good deed done.

And we will be received into more permanent dwellings of real security.

In their jobs and daily lives they act as the lubrication that keeps the wheels of Mammon turning. As long as they participate, however tacitly, in that system of iniquity, they are complicit in its maintenance.

But this Mammon is doomed to FAIL.

So while I participate in employment or in otherwise managing money, I should be GROWING in the spiritual life in preparation for the coming kingdom age.

You see the problem of greed. You do not have an adequate appreciation for the Gospel and Christ growing in the saved ones. The local church is a farm where God is growing Christ IN people and building them up into a living temple of God in man.

"For we [the apostles] are God's fellow workers; you are God's cultivated land [or farm] God's building." (1 Cor. 3:9)

The apostles and Christian workers and ALL the believers must give their utmost to growing of the divine life of Jesus within the churching people.

This testimony is needed on jobs, at places of employment, as long as they are righteous. I do not mean a mature Christian should join the Mafia. But they should all be under the kingdom of God as God regulates them from within to live Christ.

We know that the world system of money will FAIL eventually. We wisely use a portion of what God has allowed us to have for His Gospel and His purpose.

What is needed, and what the kingdom is, is a place where they can be separated out from that system. Where they can break the many bonds that shackle them to its infernal workings. Where they can make a living that doesn't contribute to the workings of Mammon and perpetuate its continual operation.

I'll come back to this latter for time and space sake. The Corinthian letters put the axe to anxiety caused by Mammon. Victory over Mammon requres another life. It requires Jesus as the Victor. He is the One who said -

"Fear not I have overcome the world."

So this comes back to GROWING Christ Himself in men and women in the local churches - they are God's FARM, God's cultivated land for growing Christ in people and building them up in an indestructible living structure that is not of this world.
  4. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    01 Jan '15 16:49
    To be a "local church" is wholly insufficient.

On the way to Christ coming to establish His kingdom, the local churches are absolutely needed. That is why the Apostles Paul and his co-workers labored to establish them, supply them, and build them up.

[quote]
    For the congregation collaborates with Mammon the entire time they are n ...[text shortened]... in people and building them up in an indestructible living structure that is not of this world.
    That all sounds well and fine, but the fact is that the churches, as currently constituted, are a working part of Mammon's overarching system of iniquity. They have habituated themselves to its usurpations. The more they operate within the confines of Mammon's web, the less they become agents acting against it, and the more they become gears in its ever-grinding mechanism. Only by removing themselves wholly from its all-corrupting taint can the churches hope to fulfill their mission.

The Amish and Hutterites are right to remove themselves from such a society. But they err in being too insular. They need to stand as beacons to a world that thirsts for righteousness and demonstrate that the chains that bind the rest of the population to Mammon's yoke can be broken.
  5. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    01 Jan '15 19:50
    You see? Jesus was teaching that today we should use our money for His kingdom. For when Mammon FAILS, those who have been helped in salvation through the wise use of at least some of our funds, will cause them to remember the good deed done.
    Are you like Boromir, thinking that you can use the power of the Ring for good? You cannot. It corrupts all who use it. Likewise, collaboration with the system of Mammon can only have bad results. Participation in that system of iniquity makes you complicit it its maintenance. The only way to break the chains which bind you to its internal logic is to remove yourself from it entirely.

You cannot overthrow the system of Mammon by habituating yourself to the mechanisms by which the world currently operates. You must begin by accepting the utopian task of building the kingdom as it ought to be and thereby provide a tangible option for those who thirst for righteousness. Mammon will not fail of its own accord. It will only fail because enough people refuse to collaborate in its propagation any longer.
  6. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    01 Jan '15 20:39
    Are you like Boromir, thinking that you can use the power of the Ring for good? You cannot. It corrupts all who use it. Likewise, collaboration with the system of Mammon can only have bad results. Participation in that system of iniquity makes you complicit it its maintenance. The only way to break the chains which bind you to its internal logic is to remov ...[text shortened]... rd. It will only fail because enough people refuse to collaborate in its propagation any longer.
    "You must begin by accepting the utopian task of building the kingdom as it ought to be and thereby provide a tangible option for those who thirst for righteousness."

Not so. Jesus Christ Himself will build the kingdom without any aide from man. You are deceiving yourself into thinking man can of his own build the kingdom of God. Upon Jesus' return He will single handedly destroy His enemies and bring under submission the nations, ruling for a thousand years with a rod of iron.

God will devise according to His own council, man will simply do God's will. You must accept the will of God to do according to His perfect plan for man. Just get out of the way and reap the blessings.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Jan '15 20:41
    Your philosophy is not radical enough. And by radical I mean "going to the root" of mans problem. I am sure we have vastly different views on what man's problem actually is.

On one hand you spoke of the Christian church as being a beacon. But on the other hand you seem think the church will heal or reform the society.

I think you rightly pointed out how the church in Jerusalem embarked on an "all things held in common" in the early days. This did not solve all the problems of the city of Jerusalem. But it was a testimony of the power of Christ's salvation.

God did not have in mind that the local churches would reform the world in the sense you imagine. They did and do (in their healthiest function) perform the function of lampstands shining out "the testimony of Jesus" to secure spiritual value for God's economy.

They are testifying lights.
    They are not solvers of the world's problems as a whole.
    They are beacons in which some may be "called out" to be the ecclesia of called out people living unto the kingdom of God.

Constantine the Great, did think to " use " these churches, which could not be snuffed out by any other means, to further his desire for a good worldly empire.

It was not good for the churches.
    And in many ways it was not good for the society.
    This "mixture" is like putting new wine in old wine-skins.

I think this is more like the Boromir error of trying to use the Wine of the new life in the Holy Spirit to be contained in natural political institutions.

The Lord said the disciples are "the salt of the earth". Salt does function to preserve the food. Salt halts the rotteness from running rampede. So the Christian church is to act as a preservative restraining the world from becomming totally rotten.

But a preservative is not the vast overhauling of the world which will only come about in the second coming of Christ.

"You are the salt of the earth" means the disciples only restrain the downward slide into total depravity by some amount of preservation until Christ reigns from the Holy Land over the whole globe.

I think you vision a church which overhauls the world to solve all its problems. Please notice that Jesus tells the Father that His prayer is not for the world here, but for those whom the Father has given to Him, the Son.

"I ask concerning them; I do not ask concerning the world, but concerning those whom You have given Me, for they are Yours; And all that is Mine is Yours, and Yours Mine; and I have been glorfied in them." (John 17:9,10)

This mighty request of the Son to the Father here is not for the world at large for they are not His. The prayer is for the people whom God has given to the Son. They are His possession.

There is another prayer of the Son in which He asks of the Father to give Him the whole planet. But this is at His second coming. This prophetic request is seen in Psalm 2 when the Father tells the Son to ask of Him, the Father, the ends of the earth, and the world will be given to Him.

"But I have installed My King Upon Zion, My holy mountain. ... He said to Me, You are My Son; Today I have begotten You.

Ask of Me, And I will give you the nations as Your inheritance and the limits of the earth as Your possession.

You will break them with an iron rod; You will shatter them like a potter's vessel.

Now therefore, O kings, be prudent. Take the admonition, O judges of the earth. Serve Jehovah with fear, And rejoice with trembling.

Kiss the Son lest He be angry and you perish from the way ..." (See Psalm 2:6-12)

There is a time for each matter. And the followers of Jesus Christ are to do the appropriate thing at the appropriate time according to God's timetable.
  8. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    01 Jan '15 20:50
    Originally posted by josephw
    [b]"You must begin by accepting the utopian task of building the kingdom as it ought to be and thereby provide a tangible option for those who thirst for righteousness."

Not so. Jesus Christ Himself will build the kingdom without any aide from man. You are deceiving yourself into thinking man can of his own build the kingdom of God. Upon Jesus' return ...[text shortened]... God to do according to His perfect plan for man. Just get out of the way and reap the blessings.[/b]
    That's why you've been waiting for 2,000+ years with no results. And you can wait another 2,000 years and see the same results. For it is Jesus who is waiting. He's waiting for you to get off your lazy behind and DO something. Get up and build the framework of the kingdom and the spirit of Jesus will flow into that project to give it His blessing. THAT, josephw, is your second coming. It will be in the spirit, not in the flesh. And it will only happen when you quit expecting Jesus to deliver the kingdom to your sorry a-- on a silver platter.

Quit willfully collaborating with Mammon and do your part to help inaugurate the kingdom. It is all around you, josephw, but you do not see it.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Jan '15 21:09
    That's why you've been waiting for 2,000+ years with no results. And you can wait another 2,000 years and see the same results. For it is Jesus who is waiting. He's waiting for you to get off your lazy behind and DO something. Get up and build the framework of the kingdom and the spirit of Jesus will flow into that project to give it His blessing. THAT, jos ...[text shortened]... your part to help inaugurate the kingdom. It is all around you, josephw, but you do not see it.
    Ringwett, allow me to interject here a little.

That's why you've been waiting for 2,000+ years with no results. And you can wait another 2,000 years and see the same results.

It is true that Christ has not yet come back. But YOU assume this is wasted time in just vain "waiting."

Yes, we do long to see Him. But the indestructible nature of the church has been manifested over the centries. And the Gospel has been spread and torture tested to manifest its durability.

So, yes, on one hand we do long that Christ would come back physically as He promised. But on the other hand the gates of Hades have not been able to prevail against the church as Christ promised. If 20 centuries were needed to prove that His church cannot be destroyed, so be it.

In the mean time, He secures more and more overcoming ones who await Him in Paradise to raise them to be co-kings with Him.

Do NOT bank on the long delay of Christ's second coming as proof the Gospel is not true.

For it is Jesus who is waiting. He's waiting for you to get off your lazy behind and DO something.

It is not WHAT you DO rwingett. It is by WHOM you do it. Without abiding in Christ as the True Vine we can do nothing. The Lord is more concerned with what we ARE. If we ARE right, then what flows out of us will be right for His kingdom.

If we do not abide in Him as the True Vine, whatever we do will count as nothing for God's economy.

"Abide in Me and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself unless it abides in the vine, so neither can you unless you abide in Me.

I am the vine; you are the branches. He who abides in Me and I in him bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing." (John 15:5,6)

You can do many things apart from living in Christ. You may think you are doing a great deal. But for God's eternal purpose it accounts as nothing. For it is not what you do so much as Who is the power and source of your doing.

God's economy is proceeding on this earth. YOU may not approve. You may argue that we Christians should get off our behinds and do something useful to patch up the decaying world and fix it to make it "a better place." You may feel there is no need for the resurrection of Christ and no need to know Him or abide in Him.

But in terms of the eternal values which are really lasting and really matter, apart from Him we can do nothing.
  10. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    01 Jan '15 21:09
    That's why you've been waiting for 2,000+ years with no results. And you can wait another 2,000 years and see the same results. For it is Jesus who is waiting. He's waiting for you to get off your lazy behind and DO something. Get up and build the framework of the kingdom and the spirit of Jesus will flow into that project to give it His blessing. THAT, jos ...[text shortened]... your part to help inaugurate the kingdom. It is all around you, josephw, but you do not see it.
    Give me a break. You can't possibly think I'll fall for that.

You don't expect me to hear you over the truth of God's Word do you? I know you have a pocket full of gold old boy. 😉 "Getting off you lazy behind" means doing what is the will of God.

Do you think you know what God is doing in this day and age? Do you? I bet you don't. Not really. There is something God is doing, and it's not building the kingdom. Errant theology thinks that God is building His kingdom during this current age. Your entire argument is based on a false premise.
  11. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    01 Jan '15 21:151 edit
    Your philosophy is not radical enough. And by radical I mean "going to the root" of mans problem. I am sure we have vastly different views on what man's problem actually is.

On one hand you spoke of the Christian church as being a beacon. But on the other hand you seem think the church will heal or reform the society.

I think you rightly pointed ...[text shortened]... sus Christ are to do the appropriate thing at the appropriate time according to God's timetable.
    Heal or reform society? Nay! A thousand time, nay! Society cannot be reformed from within. It must be abandoned and rebuilt from without. A true Christian should have no dealings with Mammon's infernal gears. They should steadfastly refuse to abet its functioning for even another day. Instead, they should begin by building the framework for the kingdom. They cannot complete the kingdom on their own, but they MUST start the process.

The reason it did not lead to the kingdom in Jesus' day is that they didn't stick with it long enough. The period of holding things in common was brief. Then it was back to business as usual while the kingdom was mysteriously shifted to an otherworldly realm. I don't need to remind you that the results from that approach haven't exactly been stellar either. And they've been at it for far longer.
  12. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    01 Jan '15 21:27
    Heal or reform society? Nay! A thousand time, nay! Society cannot be reformed from within. It must be abandoned and rebuilt from without. A true Christian should have no dealings with Mammon's infernal gears. They should steadfastly refuse to abet its functioning for even another day. Instead, they should begin by building the framework for the kingdom. The ...[text shortened]... s from that approach haven't exactly been stellar either. And they've been at it for far longer.
    "The reason it did not lead to the kingdom in Jesus' day is that they didn't stick with it long enough."

No it wasn't. Acts 7 is the record of God's final offer of the kingdom to the Jews. They promptly stoned Steven to death in reply.

You simply don't know what you're talking about.
  13. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    01 Jan '15 23:26
    Ringwett, allow me to interject here a little.

That's why you've been waiting for 2,000+ years with no results. And you can wait another 2,000 years and see the same results.

It is true that Christ has not yet come back. But YOU assume this is wasted time in just vain "waiting."

Yes, we do long to see Him. But the indestructible ...[text shortened]... the eternal values which are really lasting and really matter, apart from Him we can do nothing.
    Heretic. Your theology is just an excuse for continued profligate dealings with Mammon. You aren't required to do anything but dream starry-eyed thoughts of Jesus delivering the kingdom into your lap, like some celestial version of Ed McMahon. Well, it hasn't paid dividends, and it won't. You're required to do more than mouth pious and empty phrases every Sunday. The kingdom will not come unless you take the initiative and sever your ties to Mammon.
  14. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    02 Jan '15 00:03
    Originally posted by josephw
    Give me a break. You can't possibly think I'll fall for that.

You don't expect me to hear you over the truth of God's Word do you? I know you have a pocket full of gold old boy. 😉 "Getting off you lazy behind" means doing what is the will of God.

Do you think you know what God is doing in this day and age? Do you? I bet you don't. Not really. There i ...[text shortened]... building His kingdom during this current age. Your entire argument is based on a false premise.
    Your interpretation of Christianity is horribly antiquated. As is your interpretation of god. Our understanding of what "god" IS is conditioned by the era we find ourselves in. Interpretations based on antiquated modes of thought are superseded by more nuanced interpretations as we learn more and more about the universe. And your interpretation of god as a supernatural being is a sad holdover from a 1st century mode of thought, long past its sell-by date. The only thing you'll accomplish by holding on to such an anachronism is to ensure that Christianity will become less and less relevant to the age we find ourselves in.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    02 Jan '15 00:40
    You aren't required to do anything but dream starry-eyed thoughts of Jesus delivering the kingdom into your lap,

Quite the contrary. You see what we have is a working model in many places around the US and on all five continents. So what I am writing is not purely theoretical.

Here are some places where we live the kingdom life as the practical church life -

The Local Churches
    www.localchurches.org

Local Churches in Indonesia
    www.gerejalokal.or.id Local Church
    www.local-church.org

Local Churches in Malaysia
    www.localchurch.cc/contact.asp
    church in Adelaide-Metcalfe
    www.churchinmetcalfe.org

church in Alamogordo
    www.churchinalamogordo.org

church in Albuquerque
    www.churchinalbuquerque.org

church in Alexandria
    www.churchinalexandria.org

church in Anaheim
    www.churchinanaheim.org

church in Ann Arbor
    www.churchinannarbor.org

church in Aptos
    www.churchinaptos.org

church in Arlington
    www.churchinarlington.org

church in Atlanta
    www.churchinatlanta.org

church in Augusta
    www.churchinaugusta.org

church in Austin
    www.churchinaustin.org

church in Bakersfield
    www.churchinbakersfield.org

church in Baton Rouge
    www.churchinbatonrouge.org

church in Beaumont
    www.churchinbeaumont.org

church in Bellevue
    www.churchinbellevue.org

church in Bellingham
    www.churchinbellingham.org

church in Berkeley
    www.churchinberkeley.org

church in Billings
    www.churchinbillings.org

church in Bloomfield
    www.thechurchinbloomfield.org

church in Boca Raton
    www.churchinbocaraton.org

church in Boise
    www.churchinboise.org

church in Boston
    www.churchinboston.org

church in Brampton
    www.churchinbrampton.org

church in Burnaby
    www.churchinburnaby.org

church in Cambridge
    www.churchincambridge.org

church in Cerritos
    www.churchincerritos.org

church in Chapel Hill
    www.churchinchapelhill.org

church in Charlotte
    www.churchincharlotte.org

church in Chicago
    www.thechurchinchicago.org

church in Chula Vista
    www.churchinchulavista.org

church in College Park
    www.churchincollegepark.org

church in Colorado Springs
    www.churchincoloradosprings.org

church in Columbia
    www.churchincolumbia.org

church in Columbus
    www.churchincolumbus.org

church in Corpus Christi
    www.churchincorpuschristi.org

church in Corvallis
    www.churchincorvallis.org

church in Cupertino
    www.churchincupertino.org

church in Cypress
    www.churchincypress.org

church in Dallas
    www.churchindallas.org

church in Davis
    www.churchindavis.org

church in Denton
    www.churchindenton.org

church in Denver
    www.churchindenver.org

church in Diamond Bar
    www.churchindiamondbar.org

church in Dunn Loring
    www.churchindunnloring.org

church in East Los Angeles
    www.churchineastlosangeles.org

church in Edmonton
    www.churchinedmonton.org

church in Elyria
    www.churchinelyria.org

church in Everett
    www.churchineverett.org

church in Fairborn
    www.churchinfairborn.org

church in Fayetteville
    www.churchinfayetteville.org

church in Fort Collins
    www.churchinfortcollins.org

church in Fort Worth
    www.churchinfortworth.org

church in Franklin
    www.churchinfranklin.org

church in Fremont
    www.churchinfremont.org

church in Fresno
    www.churchinfresno.org

church in Fullerton
    www.churchinfullerton.org

church in Gainesville
    www.churchingainesville.org

church in Gaithersburg
    www.churchingaithersburg.org

church in Greensboro
    www.churchingreensboro.org

church in Hacienda Heights
    www.churchinhaciendaheights.org

church in Hazelwood
    www.churchinhazelwood.org

church in Hilo
    www.churchinhilo.org

church in Honolulu
    www.churchinhonolulu.org

church in Houston
    www.churchinhouston.org

church in Huntington Beach
    www.churchinhuntingtonbeach.org

church in Huntsville
    www.churchinhuntsville.org

church in Iowa City
    www.churchiniowacity.org

church in Irvine
    www.churchinirvine.org

church in Irving
    www.churchinirving.org

church in Jackson
    www.churchinjackson.org

church in Jacksonville
    www.churchinjacksonville.org

church in Kansas City
    www.churchinkansascity.org

church in Knoxville
    www.churchinknoxville.org

church in Lafayette
    www.churchinlafayette.org

church in Lafayette, LA
    www.churchinlafayettela.org

church in Las Vegas
    www.churchinlasvegas.org

church in Lawrence
    www.churchinlawrence.org

church in Lincoln
    www.churchinlincoln.org

church in London, England
    www.churchinlondon.net

church in Long Beach
    www.churchinlongbeach.org

church in Los Angeles
    www.churchinlosangeles.org

church in Lubbock
    www.churchinlubbock.org

church in Macon
    www.churchinmacon.org

church in Madison
    www.thechurchinmadison.org

church in Manalapan
    www.churchinmanalapan.org

church in Mansfield
    www.churchinmansfield.org

church in Melbourne
    www.churchinmelbourne.org

church in Memphis
    www.churchinmemphis.org

church in Merced
    www.churchinmerced.org

church in Miami
    www.churchinmiami.org

church in Middleborough
    www.churchinmiddleborough.org

church in Milford
    www.churchinmilford.org

church in Milwaukee
    www.churchinmilwaukee.org

church in Monterey Park
    www.churchinmontereypark.org

church in Montreal
    www.churchinmontreal.org

church in Moreno Valley
    www.churchinmorenovalley.org

church in Murrieta
    www.churchinmurrieta.org

church in Nashville
    www.churchinnashville.org

church in New York City
    www.churchinnewyorkcity.org

church in Newington
    www.churchinnewington.org

church in Newport News
    www.churchinnewportnews.org

church in Newton
    www.churchinnewton.org

church in North Providence
    www.churchinnorthprovidence.org

church in Nutley
    www.churchinnutley.org

church in Oklahoma City
    www.churchinokc.org

church in Omaha
    www.churchinomaha.org

church in Orlando
    www.churchinorlando.org

church in Ottawa
    www.churchinottawa.org

church in Palatine
    www.churchinpalatine.org

church in Palo Alto
    www.churchinpaloalto.org

church in Philadelphia
    www.churchinphiladelphia.org

church in Phoenix
    www.churchinphoenix.org

church in Piscataway
    www.churchinpiscataway.org

church in Plano
    www.churchinplano.org

church in Pleasant Hill
    www.churchinpleasanthill.org

church in Pullman
    www.churchinpullman.org

church in Richardson
    www.churchinrichardson.org

church in Richmond Hill
    www.churchinrichmondhill.org

church in Riverside
    www.churchinriverside.org

church in Rochester, MN
    www.churchinrochester.org

church in Rochester, NY
    www.thechurchinrochester.org

church in Roseburg
    www.churchinroseburg.org

church in Roseville
    www.churchinroseville.org

church in Sacramento
    www.churchinsacramento.org

church in Salt Lake City
    www.thechurchinsaltlakecity.org

church in San Antonio
    www.churchinsanantonio.org

church in San Bernardino
    www.churchinsanbernardino.org

church in San Diego
    www.churchinsandiego.org

church in San Francisco
    www.churchinsanfrancisco.org

church in San Gabriel
    www.churchinsangabriel.org

church in San Juan Capistrano
    www.churchinsanjuancapistrano.org

church in San Marcos
    www.churchinsanmarcos.org

church in Santa Ana
    www.churchinsantaana.org

church in Santa Clara
    www.churchinsantaclara.org

church in Santa Clarita
    www.churchinsantaclarita.org

church in Seattle
    www.churchinseattle.org

church in Shelton
    www.churchinshelton.org

church in Shreveport
    www.churchinshreveport.org

church in Simpsonville
    www.churchinsimpsonville.org

church in Spokane
    www.churchinspokane.org

church in Stillwater
    www.churchinstillwater.org

church in Streamwood
    www.churchinstreamwood.org

church in Surrey
    www.churchinsurrey.org

church in Tacoma
    www.churchintacoma.org

church in Tampa
    www.churchintampa.org

church in Texarkana
    www.churchintexarkana.org

church in Thousand Oaks
    www.thechurchinthousandoaks.org

church in Toronto
    www.thelocalchurchintoronto.org

church in Torrance
    www.churchintorrance.org

church in Tucson
    www.churchintucson.org

church in Tulsa
    www.churchintulsa.org

church in Tyler
    www.churchintyler.org

church in Vancouver
    www.churchinvancouver.org

church in Victorville
    www.churchinvictorville.org

church in Vista
    www.churchinvista.org

church in Waco
    www.churchinwaco.org

church in Walnut
    www.churchinwalnut.org

church in Wichita
    www.churchinwichita.org

church in Wixom
    www.thechurchinwixom.org

church in Worcester
    www.churchinworcester.org

church in Yorba Linda
    www.churchinyorbalinda.org

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree