1. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    13 Feb '12 17:38
    trying to get 1 wife, 2kids, 2dogs and 3 suitcases in the back of my average sized car the other day got me thinking about noah. how did he fit all the animals in his ark? how did he regulate the temperatures for the different species? where did he get all the food from? how did he freeze the food so it would last? how did the animals make it to the ark? where did he get all the wood from to build a ship that must of been 3 or 4 times the size of the titanic at least? how did he steer the ship when the technology didnt exist? where did he get the time to do anything other than scoop up animal poo everyday? did the pandas bring their own bamboo? how did the animals survive on the bit of land they had before the water went? where did the water go? why didnt noah go into the ship building business? why didnt he pass on the ship building knowledge? why didnt any of the animal attack noah? or is it all just another biblical metaphor?
  2. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    13 Feb '12 17:51
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    trying to get 1 wife, 2kids, 2dogs and 3 suitcases in the back of my average sized car the other day got me thinking about noah. how did he fit all the animals in his ark? how did he regulate the temperatures for the different species? where did he get all the food from? how did he freeze the food so it would last? how did the animals make it to the ark ...[text shortened]... knowledge? why didnt any of the animal attack noah? or is it all just another biblical metaphor?
    For a comprehensive destruction of the Global Flood Myth, see:

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/faq-noahs-ark.html
  3. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    13 Feb '12 18:15
    biblegod had a magic wand with which he shrunk all the animals as they entered the ark and expanded them to normal size as they left it.

fixed.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Feb '12 21:41
    trying to get 1 wife, 2kids, 2dogs and 3 suitcases in the back of my average sized car the other day got me thinking about noah. how did he fit all the animals in his ark? how did he regulate the temperatures for the different species? where did he get all the food from? how did he freeze the food so it would last? how did the animals make it to the ark ...[text shortened]... knowledge? why didnt any of the animal attack noah? or is it all just another biblical metaphor?
    Do you going around asking these questions out aloud or is this just in your head? And does it affect your driving? 🙂
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Feb '12 03:31
    These questions have all been answered before by the experts on Noah's Ark.
    You would not believe anyway, because you do not want to have to answer
    to the God of the Holy Bible and His Christ.
  6. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    14 Feb '12 13:161 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    yes, the link provided by swiss also destroys those "experts".
  7. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 Feb '12 16:50
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    i thought swiss gambits link was excellent i would love to read the counter argument. could you point me in the right direction where i could find something by the experts who can explain how it happened?

thanks.
  8. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    14 Feb '12 17:05
    i thought swiss gambits link was excellent i would love to read the counter argument. could you point me in the right direction where i could find something by the experts who can explain how it happened?

thanks.
    Here's a counter argument from true origins, a Creationist/Bible believing website:

http://www.trueorigin.org/arkdefen.asp
  9. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    16 Feb '12 09:25
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Here's a counter argument from true origins, a Creationist/Bible believing website:

http://www.trueorigin.org/arkdefen.asp
    it seems its possible to answer black is white if you believe it enough

thanks for the post swissgambit.
  10. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    16 Feb '12 11:04
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    biblegod had a magic wand with which he shrunk all the animals as they entered the ark and expanded them to normal size as they left it.

fixed.
    Classic mistake, actually he used his magic wand to make the ark really really big and temporarily created fork lift trucks to move straw and stuff about during the journey.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree