1. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    09 Oct '12 04:221 edit
    Birds falling out of the sky? weird sounds and phenomena happening all over the world? Strange weather? Killer tornadoes and record tornadoes ? Large Earth Quakes like 7+ in diverse places? Earth moved slightly off of it's axis ? Wars and well rumors of wars? mass beaching of wales and dolphins ? a lot of this is documented too

Manny
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Oct '12 04:38
    Originally posted by menace71
    Birds falling out of the sky? weird sounds and phenomena happening all over the world? Strange weather? Killer tornadoes and record tornadoes ? Large Earth Quakes like 7+ in diverse places? Earth moved slightly off of it's axis ? Wars and well rumors of wars? mass beaching of wales and dolphins ? a lot of this is documented too
    Last days? No, I don't think so. These are the Days of The Internet.
  3. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    09 Oct '12 05:01

Manny
    We are always in the last days, then.
  4. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    09 Oct '12 05:03
    every day could be your last. stop worrying about primitive superstitions and enjoy your life while you still can.
  5. Cape Town
    Moves
    09 Oct '12 05:08

Manny
    Which of those has increased in frequency and how do you know this? As far as I know everything you have mentioned is no more common than in the past - except wars which have actually decreased in frequency.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 Oct '12 08:51

Manny
    Don't forget the mockers and scoffers.

Know this first of all, that in the last days mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts, and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all continues just as it was from the beginning of creation.”

(2 Peter 3:3-4 NASB)
  7. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    09 Oct '12 09:00

Manny
    yep - those modern killer tornadoes are much worse than the good old harmless tornadoes of the past.

whats the point of the last days. why all this faffing around with weather and wars and stuff. why not just have things run as normal but make an announcement that everythings going to end at x - time on y -day.
  8. Cape Town
    Moves
    09 Oct '12 09:27
    a lot of this is documented too
    I am curious about which ones are not documented and how you came to know about them without any form of documentation.
  9. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    09 Oct '12 19:32
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    I am curious about which ones are [b]not documented and how you came to know about them without any form of documentation.[/b]
    I was looking at Matthew 24 I realize there is a fixation with religious folks. Jesus actually says not to fear these things . However birds falling out of the sky seems odd.
  10. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    09 Oct '12 19:37
    I was looking at Matthew 24 I realize there is a fixation with religious folks. Jesus actually says not to fear these things . However birds falling out of the sky seems odd.
    why would god decide a good signal to the end of days would be birds falling out of the sky. with gods power i would have gone for dogs loosing their barks, makes more sense doesnt it?
  11. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    09 Oct '12 22:13

Manny
    Hummm. Seems like the last time Robbie or myself brought this up you were on the other side of the fence saying, no we are not? Could be wrong but I think that was your stand.
  12. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    10 Oct '12 03:24
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Hummm. Seems like the last time Robbie or myself brought this up you were on the other side of the fence saying, no we are not? Could be wrong but I think that was your stand.
    I know......and I just asking the question because I really don't know LOL

Manny
  13. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    10 Oct '12 03:37
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40885546/ns/us_news-environment/t/no-poison-found-birds-fell-town/#.UHTsxBWHKSo

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/05/dead-birds-fall-from-sky-_n_804591.html

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/01/03/what-made-thousands-of-birds-fall-from-the-sky/

google search and well

Manny
  14. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    10 Oct '12 03:43
    Romans 8:21-23
    New American Standard Bible (NASB)
    21 that the creation itself also will be set free from its slavery to corruption into the freedom of the glory of the children of God. 22 For we know that the whole creation groans and suffers the pains of childbirth together until now. 23 And not only this, but also we ourselves, having the first fruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting eagerly for our adoption as sons, the redemption of our body.

Manny
  15. Cape Town
    Moves
    10 Oct '12 05:291 edit
    So when you said "a lot of this is documented too" you meant "it is prophesied in the Bible"? (just seeking clarification as I clearly misunderstood you).

So back to my other question. Which of the phenomena that you list have increased in frequency and where did you get your data for this?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree