1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Jan '16 17:584 edits
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Don't forget that it was you and your kind that elected Obama as President. 😏
    And that has to do with your bogus last days crap how?

I think history will judge Obama much better than your buddy Bush Jr, who wasn't president at all, his VP Cheney was the real president back then.

Bush Jr couldn't president his way out of a paper bag.

So why should we believe THESE days are the last, since all you and your ilk do is post bible verse after bible verse 'proving' THESE days to be the last.

That has been going on for the last two thousand years, people putting out bible verses to 'prove' THEIR last days are the REAL last days.

Generation after generation that never happened.

So what makes you think these days are the one?

And what will you do if you are alive, say in 40 years when THESE days have clearly passed with no second coming and all that bullshtye?

Oh, I know, your grandson, say, being thoroughly brainwashed by your church, starts his own last days deal, posting bible verses from his home on the moon to the entire solar system, THESE are the last days.

And of course that prophecy will fail as will yours as actually truly failed for all those asssholes prophesying doom days for the last two thousand years.

And after that fail from your grandson on the moon, a hundred years after that, your great great great great great grandson says the same thing from his home on Mars with the same result, no last days, once more.

That is the way it has gone, is going and will be going in the far reaches of the future.

With the only result being a lot of people scared out of their wits by all this nonsense.

Which of course, is the REAL point of this last days bullshyte, just another hook for control.

That is exactly why humanity will remain in the immature state it is now and will never have a chance to actually achieve maturity till all this religious nonsense becomes lost to the dust bin of history.
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    03 Jan '16 07:49
    Originally posted by roigam
    I would say that in the last month things in the world have gone from bad to worse.
    As good as some people have it, millions+ have very bad circumstances.
    It's true. Man has made some improvements through the many years lived but now it's all going down.
    Why is that so?
    It's simply because we are not living the way God intended.
    He is going to make all t ...[text shortened]... adise and mankind to be perfect.
    He will have His way. He is the true all powerful, loving God.
    History
    Black Death (1346-1353) 50 million (60+% of Europe's population)

1850's China famine 60 million die
    Frequent Indian fanmines - millions dying.

WW1 18 million die (1+% of world population).
    WW2 60 million die (3+% of world population).

And things are worse now?
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    03 Jan '16 08:23
    Lets not forget the plagues that wiped out most of the population of the Americas.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 Jan '16 01:17
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    And that has to do with your bogus last days crap how?

I think history will judge Obama much better than your buddy Bush Jr, who wasn't president at all, his VP Cheney was the real president back then.

Bush Jr couldn't president his way out of a paper bag.

So why should we believe THESE days are the last, since all you and your ilk do is post bibl ...[text shortened]... ally achieve maturity till all this religious nonsense becomes lost to the dust bin of history.
    So now you think you can tell the future. That is an interesting development. 😏
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Jan '16 14:01
    So now you think you can tell the future. That is an interesting development. 😏
    It is interesting that I have mentioned that fact, that Cheney was the real president back then and every time you haven't even replied to that charge. It must have struck a bit too close to home.

Also, we will see who will be rated higher in the history books. It shouldn't take too long since Obama will be out of office soon, that's when the historians start working.

You also cannot answer my charge about generation after generation of religious assswipes saying it is the end days and every one of them, big fail.

Now you say the same thing, 2,000 years later. Same fail. As will your grandkids who may say the same and THEIR grandkids, all big fails since it is a bullshyte tale.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Jan '16 05:453 edits
    It is interesting that I have mentioned that fact, that Cheney was the real president back then and every time you haven't even replied to that charge. It must have struck a bit too close to home.

Also, we will see who will be rated higher in the history books. It shouldn't take too long since Obama will be out of office soon, that's when the historians ...[text shortened]... grandkids who may say the same and THEIR grandkids, all big fails since it is a bullshyte tale.
    When it happens, your soul will regret that you said such a thing. By the way, Cheney was Vice-President. 😏
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Jan '16 00:401 edit
    When it happens, your soul will regret that you said such a thing. By the way, Cheney was Vice-President. 😏
    Oh, I did not know Cheney was Vice-president. Wow, a shocker. I thought he was the one calling the shots and the real reason we attacked Saddam, since they KNEW he was in cahoots with Al Qieda. Funny they never figured out Saddam was their enemy, so the real president back then was Cheney, Bush Jr was a puppet.

Since the concept of souls is also another man made construct, I am not going to lose sleep over the issue and the second coming is never going to happen, a hundred years from now or a hundred million years from now. By that time, humans will be long gone and no god coming down to fix our boo boo's.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    06 Jan '16 00:44
    Oh, I did not know Cheney was Vice-president. Wow, a shocker. I thought he was the one calling the shots and the real reason we attacked Saddam, since they KNEW he was in cahoots with Al Qieda. Funny they never figured out Saddam was their enemy, so the real president back then was Cheney, Bush Jr was a puppet.

Since the concept of souls is also another ...[text shortened]... rs from now. By that time, humans will be long gone and no god coming down to fix our boo boo's.
    No. You got it wrong as usual. 😏
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Jan '16 17:04
    No. You got it wrong as usual. 😏
    So how long into the future will you call THESE last days, THE last days? Suppose you live to be 90, say another 25 years. And of course no second coming in those 25 years, would you give up on this generation's version of 'last days' and just wait till the next generation decides that ITS days are the last days? Just like what has happened in the past 2000 years, there must have been hundreds of last day bullshyte go by with no second coming, and every one of them sincerely believing THEIR last day BS was THE last day BS all to no avail.

Yours will be no different, you can count on that. You will live out the rest of your days with no second coming and your grandchildren and THEIR grandchildren with probably 4 or 5 new last days story going around also to no avail because all your second coming BS is just that, BS.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 Jan '16 05:09
    So how long into the future will you call THESE last days, THE last days? Suppose you live to be 90, say another 25 years. And of course no second coming in those 25 years, would you give up on this generation's version of 'last days' and just wait till the next generation decides that ITS days are the last days? Just like what has happened in the past 2000 ...[text shortened]... ast days story going around also to no avail because all your second coming BS is just that, BS.
    It will come. It is just a matter of time. 😏

HalleluYaH !!!
    Praise the LORD !!!
    Holy! Holy! Holy!
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Jan '16 15:001 edit
    It will come. It is just a matter of time. 😏

HalleluYaH !!!
    Praise the LORD !!!
    Holy! Holy! Holy!
    Which is what your ilk have been saying for the last 2000 years and I fully expect it to be exactly the same result for the next 200,000 years, not that I will be around but that is my thought on the subject. Which of course you think is bullshtye. I don't worry about that one bit.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Jan '16 17:338 edits
    Which is what your ilk have been saying for the last 2000 years and I fully expect it to be exactly the same result for the next 200,000 years, not that I will be around but that is my thought on the subject. Which of course you think is bullshtye. I don't worry about that one bit.
    No, I am sure it will be less than 2000 years. 😏

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 (NIV)
    Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

Therefore, God's temple in jerusalem must be rebuilt first. That seems to be coming soon.

http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/19539/ready-rebuild-temple/#PAZ3bOEkhzmlWCMc.97
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    08 Jan '16 20:01
    No, I am sure it will be less than 2000 years. 😏

[quote] 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 (NIV)
    Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he ...[text shortened]... oming soon.

http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/19539/ready-rebuild-temple/#PAZ3bOEkhzmlWCMc.97
    They may be "ready" but it just ain't happening until the Dome of the Rock is removed.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Jan '16 20:34
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    They may be "ready" but it just ain't happening until the Dome of the Rock is removed.
    I believe they will build the temple soon and if it calls for the Dome of the Rock to come down, then it will come down soon. 😏
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Jan '16 20:45
    I believe they will build the temple soon and if it calls for the Dome of the Rock to come down, then it will come down soon. 😏
    Define "Soon''.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree