Originally posted by @bigdoggproblem
    I hope he does come back.
    Me also.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Dec '17 11:411 edit
    Originally posted by @galveston75
    Yes I am a lover of Jehovah and all that is good which is something your heart is clearly void of knowing.
    And yes this forum is for discussions, and yes most here disagree with each other which is OK too.
    But you buddy are here for none of that with anyone unless somehow they agree with your dark, dark ways of thinking.
    I have never read anything ...[text shortened]... and possibly even enjoying.
    But my guess is you've ruined it for a long time.................
    This is your post in a row contributing nothing to the discussion and just attacking me; can you taste the bile in the back of your throat Galveston75?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Dec '17 11:45
    The absolute worse........
    Haha...really Galveston75, I am the worst human being you have ever met in 62 years? I suggest you need to get out more old chap. Forum gold.
  4. Subscribermoonbus
    รœber-Nerd
    Moves
    24 Dec '17 12:08
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    I know it can be combatative in here at times but your post makes it sound like he’s a Navajo warrior being sent home by the Sioux chief ๐Ÿ˜ต
    Kelly and I crossed swords a few times, but without acrimony or degenerating into name-calling. I respect him for that, though I do not share his views on some matters.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Dec '17 12:19
    Originally posted by @moonbus
    Kelly and I crossed swords a few times, but without acrimony or degenerating into name-calling.
    KellyJay commended me for being civil with him in our long, long dialogues about loss of faith etc. but then one day, shortly after that, we disagreed - robustly but without acrimony - about the right and responsibility of governments to intervene to protect children from fanatical religious parents who would let their offspring die, for want of necessary medical treatment (KellyJay supported the 'religious rights' of those parents)... and he never spoke to me again. Quite an odd episode amidst all the comings and goings here, if you ask me.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Dec '17 12:341 edit
    Originally posted by @fmf
    KellyJay commended me for being civil with him in our long, long dialogues about loss of faith etc. but then one day, shortly after that, we disagreed - robustly but without acrimony - about the right and responsibility of governments to intervene to protect children from fanatical religious parents who would let their offspring die, for want of necessary medic ...[text shortened]... r spoke to me again. Quite an odd episode amidst all the comings and goings here, if you ask me.
    I was also involved in this exchange and despite us rarely crossing-swords previously, he stopped talking to me also. I have to be honest, I found it bizarre and childish. But it seems that if you call a Christian out of stuff like that you end up getting ignored or called all manner of horrible things.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Dec '17 12:351 edit
    Originally posted by @moonbus
    Kelly and I crossed swords a few times, but without acrimony or degenerating into name-calling. I respect him for that, though I do not share his views on some matters.
    I shared his views on some matters also.
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    24 Dec '17 15:19
    Yes I am a lover of Jehovah and all that is good which is something your heart is clearly void of knowing.
    And yes this forum is for discussions, and yes most here disagree with each other which is OK too.
    But you buddy are here for none of that with anyone unless somehow they agree with your dark, dark ways of thinking.
    I have never read anything ...[text shortened]... and possibly even enjoying.
    But my guess is you've ruined it for a long time.................
    Just to clarify, when Dive has vocalised repeatedly his abhorrence to the idea of sinners burning for all eternity in the fires of hell while Jesus watches on (presumably sipping tea) this is merely him displaying his dark way of thinking?
  9. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    24 Dec '17 15:281 edit
    Haha...really Galveston75, I am the worst human being you have ever met in 62 years? I suggest you need to get out more old chap. Forum gold.
    Read exactly what I said.
    As usual, if you actually read the post at all, you pick and choose what you want to comment on and ignore what was actually said so you can to continue to feed the fire as usual, or you could try to correct your well known issues and maybe use some scriptures to build someone up to have a better day.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Dec '17 15:291 edit
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Just to clarify, when Dive has vocalised repeatedly his abhorrence to the idea of sinners burning for all eternity in the fires of hell while Jesus watches on (presumably sipping tea) this is merely him displaying his dark way of thinking?
    No that thinking is ok, as is me disagreeing with the trinity and as is me callimg Christmas a heathen celebration.

What Galveston75 is referring to is me calling out his nasty cult for bullying it’s congregation into submission through “shunning”, as was perfectly demonstrated by his and Robbie Carrobie’s treatment of member @beauroberts a couple of years ago when the poor man who had been treated abominably by his local Kingdom Hall was also treated as such by those two in here.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Dec '17 15:30
    As usual, if you actually read the post at all, you pick and choose what you want to comment on and ignore what was actually said so you can to continue to feed the fire as usual or actually try to correct your well known issues and maybe use some scriptures to build someone up to have a better day.
    So I’m not the worst person you have come across in 62 years, phew. What a relief, especially at this time of year.
  12. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    24 Dec '17 15:31
    No that thinking is ok, as is me disagreeing with the trinity and as is me callimg Christmas a heathen celebration.

What Galveston75 is referring to is me calling out his nasty cult for bullying it’s congregation into submission through “shunning”, as was perfectly demonstrated by his and Robbie Carrobie’s treatment of member @beauroberts a couple o ...[text shortened]... been treated abominably by his local Kingdom Hall was also treated as such by those two in here.
    Oh my...the broken record is playing again......
  13. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    24 Dec '17 15:37
    So I’m not the worst person you have come across in 62 years, phew. What a relief, especially at this time of year.
    How about we all give you the floor this morning, take your time to think on it, and give us all something good to think about and possibly make us feel encouraged to be alive and yes actually feel interested in wanting to be a part of this forum for even just a few minutes without you injecting your normal negativity? Can you do it? Go ahead buddy, go for it.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Dec '17 16:18
    Who was the SECOND worst human being you've been associated with in 62 years?
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Dec '17 19:30
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Who was the SECOND worst human being you've been associated with in 62 years?
    Me me me .. I want second place...๐Ÿ˜€

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree