1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    24 Dec '17 22:30
    Ah so cool for all three of the stooges to show up or is it all one of you? So the trinity does exist, my fault guys or guy of whatever your being is made up of.
    One or is it three things I'm sure of though, is that non of you are even close in representing Jehovah and his son Jesus. Why is that? Non of you have any idea who they are.
    All three of you have your own special little opinion but non of you have a clue at all. Just the way Satan loves it to be.
    Well got a football game to watch. C yuz guyz laytah!!!
  2. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    24 Dec '17 22:42
    Originally posted by @galveston75
    Ah so cool for all three of the stooges to show up or is it all one of you? So the trinity does exist, my fault guys or guy of whatever your being is made up of.
    One or is it three things I'm sure of though, is that non of you are even close in representing Jehovah and his son Jesus. Why is that? Non of you have any idea who they are.
    All three of ...[text shortened]... ll. Just the way Satan loves it to be.
    At least you have your priorities straight. Salvation-boosting can wait. I’m at halftime 49ers/Jax.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Dec '17 22:541 edit
    Oh my...the broken record is playing again......
    Not really as I didn’t even mention: repeated false prophesies, discouraging education, banning democratic opinion, depriving children of birthdays, and of course an abysmal record of obstructing investigation into allegations of child sex abuse by JW leaders.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Dec '17 22:58
    All three of ...[text shortened]... ll. Just the way Satan loves it to be.
    Think you’ll make it through to new year or will you be huffing off in a fit of pious indignation once again? Of course you could just duck out of awkward exchanges and pretend you have domestic situation going on 😉
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    25 Dec '17 02:38
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Think you’ll make it through to new year or will you be huffing off in a fit of pious indignation once again? Of course you could just duck out of awkward exchanges and pretend you have domestic situation going on 😉
    Yep you still don't get the premise of this thread do you? Seemingly so intelligent but can't grasp the simple things....
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Dec '17 02:482 edits
    Yep you still don't get the premise of this thread do you? Seemingly so intelligent but can't grasp the simple things....
    Why don’t you get it off your chest Galveston75? Come on just speak your mind, what’s this flame that’s burning your butt?
    Are you going to reveal what you claim my “dark dark ways of thinking” are?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree