1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Joined
    24 May '04
    Moves
    148442
    22 Dec '17 11:06
    Well my time here is about done, its been a nice ride.
    I'm not coming back to the boards, but I am going to complete my chess
    games.

    Hope all goes well with you all.

    Kelly
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86367
    22 Dec '17 11:24
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    Well my time here is about done, its been a nice ride.
    I'm not coming back to the boards, but I am going to complete my chess
    games.

    Hope all goes well with you all.

    Kelly
    I would wish you all the best, but you’d just ignore me.
  3. Standard memberdj2becker
    Tiger's ghost
    Shetland cemetery
    Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    11839
    22 Dec '17 11:37
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    Well my time here is about done, its been a nice ride.
    I'm not coming back to the boards, but I am going to complete my chess
    games.

    Hope all goes well with you all.

    Kelly
    Take care Kelly you will be missed.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86367
    22 Dec '17 11:41
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    Take care Kelly you will be missed.
    Who by?
  5. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29835
    22 Dec '17 11:42
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    Well my time here is about done, its been a nice ride.
    I'm not coming back to the boards, but I am going to complete my chess
    games.

    Hope all goes well with you all.

    Kelly
    I tried to send you a private message but you've got me blocked.
  6. Standard membersonshiponline
    the corrected one.
    Joined
    03 Jan '13
    Moves
    8581
    22 Dec '17 12:381 edit
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    Well my time here is about done, its been a nice ride.
    I'm not coming back to the boards, but I am going to complete my chess
    games.

    Hope all goes well with you all.

    Kelly
    Play me a game now and then, as long as I am here.
    Forgive me if I didn't support you more.

    But it is refreshing to get off these discussion threads now and then.
    Stay in fellowship with some saints of Christ.

    "And let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we shall reap if we do not faint." (Gal. 6:9)


    The Lord be with your spirit.

    PS. And if you ever feel to come back, come on back.
    No shame in that.

    - jaywill aka sonship - Jack Wilmore
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86367
    22 Dec '17 13:242 edits
    Originally posted by @fmf
    I tried to send you a private message but you've got me blocked.
    Me too 😳

    I guess standing up for children’s rights against religious parents who would let them die as an appeasement to their God, is pretty bad and worth being on eternal ignore for.
  8. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Joined
    12 Jun '08
    Moves
    14510
    22 Dec '17 14:11
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    Well my time here is about done, its been a nice ride.
    I'm not coming back to the boards, but I am going to complete my chess
    games.

    Hope all goes well with you all.

    Kelly
    May happiness follow you and yours like a shadow, KellyJay😵
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35525
    22 Dec '17 14:36
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Me too 😳

    I guess standing up for children’s rights against religious parents who would let them die as an appeasement to their God, is pretty bad and worth being on eternal ignore for.
    Are you and FMF finally gonna be happy when ALL the Christians are gone?

    GB, josephw and now KellyJay.

    And don't even try to give me this "That's not what I want at all" line. The way you and FMF attack-post, it must be your dearest wish. I just hope you're happy when this site is so boring and broke.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86367
    22 Dec '17 15:182 edits
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Are you and FMF finally gonna be happy when ALL the Christians are gone?

    GB, josephw and now KellyJay.

    And don't even try to give me this "That's not what I want at all" line. The way you and FMF attack-post, it must be your dearest wish. I just hope you're happy when this site is so boring and broke.
    Are you saying that GB, Josephw and KellyJay left this site because of me?

    What a ridiculous post by you.
  11. Standard memberdj2becker
    Tiger's ghost
    Shetland cemetery
    Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    11839
    22 Dec '17 17:59
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Me too 😳

    I guess standing up for children’s rights against religious parents who would let them die as an appeasement to their God, is pretty bad and worth being on eternal ignore for.
    It’s not like you’ve ever blocked someone have you?
  12. Standard memberdj2becker
    Tiger's ghost
    Shetland cemetery
    Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    11839
    22 Dec '17 18:00
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Are you saying that GB, Josephw and KellyJay left this site because of me?

    What a ridiculous post by you.
    You’ll have to give some of the credit to FMF as well.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86367
    22 Dec '17 18:211 edit
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    You’ll have to give some of the credit to FMF as well.
    Are you and suzianne going to continue to use KellyJay’s leaving thread as an opportunity to try to score cheap internet points?
  14. Standard memberdj2becker
    Tiger's ghost
    Shetland cemetery
    Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    11839
    22 Dec '17 18:39
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Are you and suzianne going to continue to use KellyJay’s leaving thread as an opportunity to try to score cheap internet points?
    Oh the irony.
  15. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    6788
    22 Dec '17 19:251 edit
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Are you and FMF finally gonna be happy when ALL the Christians are gone?

    GB, josephw and now KellyJay.

    And don't even try to give me this "That's not what I want at all" line. The way you and FMF attack-post, it must be your dearest wish. I just hope you're happy when this site is so boring and broke.
    Should RJHinds be included in the hit list?

    Edit: He’s actively playing, just not posting on Spirituality.
Back to Top