1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Jun '12 19:36
    If they start a thread, ignore it, they have nothing new to say. Are you all in?

Personally I am through arguing with either one.
  2. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    09 Jun '12 20:01
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    If they start a thread, ignore it, they have nothing new to say. Are you all in?

Waaaaay ahead of ya. But they stink up all the other threads as well so it's an imperfect solution.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Jun '12 20:05
    They are both trolls to be sure, and the Hinds character is definitely a fake Christian. Due to the similar style, I often wonder if they are sock-puppets of the same troll.
  4. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    09 Jun '12 20:08
    Agreed.
  5. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    09 Jun '12 21:03

I'm out. Messing with RJ is one of my pasttimes.
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    09 Jun '12 21:08

AGREED.

It was fun but RJH is either a troll , dumb or both.
    He cannot be saved.

Dasa is just boring.
  7. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    09 Jun '12 22:16

Rj isn't arguing though.
  8. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    09 Jun '12 23:04

Can l abuse them just a little bit?.....please?
  9. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    10 Jun '12 01:08
    I already ignor him 95% of the time anyway. 5% more won't make much differance...
  10. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    10 Jun '12 01:14
    Originally posted by divegeester
    They are both trolls to be sure, and the Hinds character is definitely a fake Christian. Due to the similar style, I often wonder if they are sock-puppets of the same troll.
    yes, it's somewhat of an embarrassment to atheists that some of them pretend to be christians just to make other christians seem dumb. hinds had to go double whammy with his even dumber character tim.

i don't think hinds/tim is dasa though. dasa is a real whack job. he actually believes the nonsense he spews. but at least we don't have to suffer him as much.
  11. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    10 Jun '12 04:36
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    yes, it's somewhat of an embarrassment to atheists that some of them pretend to be christians just to make other christians seem dumb.
    It's somewhat of an embarrassment to christians that some of them pretend that the world is divided into christians and atheists. We seem to have forgotten a few billion people who don't accept either label.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jun '12 08:06
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    It's somewhat of an embarrassment to christians that some of them pretend that the world is divided into christians and atheists. We seem to have forgotten a few billion people who don't accept either label.
    You mean agnostics?
  13. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    10 Jun '12 09:23

i've been calling for that one for several months now. everybody looked at me like i was some soviet censor.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Jun '12 09:40
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    i've been calling for that one for several months now. everybody looked at me like i was some soviet censor.
    I personally often told you that I thought your calls to ignore Dasa came across as boring, charmless attention seeking on your part. That much is true. Can you cite any posts by others that support your suggestion that "everybody looked at [you] like [you were] some soviet censor"? I don't think you can. I think you're just making it up. More boring, charmless attention seeking it would seem.
  15. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    10 Jun '12 09:49
    Originally posted by FMF
    I personally often told you that I thought your calls to ignore Dasa came across as boring, charmless attention seeking on your part. That much is true. Can you cite any posts by others that support your suggestion that "everybody looked at [you] like [you were] some soviet censor"? I don't think you can. I think you're just making it up. More boring, charmless attention seeking it would seem.
    no, it was just you. i thought i don't give names. and i exaggerated a little. because nobody in their right minds would think me out of line for suggesting we stop paying attention to the little attention seeking whores.

it is quite puzzling why you keep following me and reply to my posts simply dismissing my opinion for the heck of it. it is quite puzzling that you choose to politely respond to dasa and rjhinds, but bite my head off. it is quite puzzling that in a thread calling for the boycott off those two you choose to bore me with your snide remarks, and only me, even if most off the other posters called for the same thing. is sonhouse seeking attention too? do the others?

i could ask you what your problem with me is, but i don't quite care

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree