Lets boycott Dasa and RJ, anyone agree?

Lets boycott Dasa and RJ, anyone agree?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
10 Jun 12

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
is sonhouse seeking attention too? do the others?
No, not at all. In this matter, it's just you who strikes me as boring, charmless and attention seeking.

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
10 Jun 12
3 edits

I'm a Christian but some of the crap RJ writes I'm like what is this guys problem ? I admit though I'm guilty of trolling also at least on a certain level. I actually want to try at times to engage in the discussion or debate at hand but I get carried away with the cyber bombing at times. I do want to knowledge that Agnostic Atheist JW Morman whatever your all humans and should be treated with some respect LOL Dasa most of the time I just ignore the subject unless it's good. Lastly I try to have an open mind also.

Manny

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
10 Jun 12

Originally posted by menace71
I'm a Christian but some of the crap RJ writes I'm like what is this guys problem ? I admit though I'm guilty of trolling also at least on a certain level. I actually want to try at times to engage in the discussion or debate at hand but I get carried away with the cyber bombing at times. I do want to knowledge that Agnostic Atheist JW Morman whatever your ...[text shortened]... just ignore the subject unless it's good. Lastly I try to have an open mind also.

Manny
"with some respect LOL"

Just curious as to what this means? "Some" and an "Lol" at the end sounds rather lackluster to me...

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
11 Jun 12

Originally posted by galveston75
"with some respect LOL"

Just curious as to what this means? "Some" and an "Lol" at the end sounds rather lackluster to me...
Why because my open mind does not include believing in Watchtower falsehoods ?

I show respect were respect is giving

Manny

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
15 Jun 12
1 edit

I'm going to boycott Dasa's and RJ's threads that serve no purpose- which is all of them so far.(If I am wrong , feel free to point out which ones are worthwhile , and I will admit my mistake)

I am not for censorship, but I am for cleaning up this forum , which is littered with RJ's responses nearly every morning I turn my pc on!!

Many of the subjects contained in these posts should be avoided by these two , let alone having them comment on them.

One of the few positives I take from their posting is that it makes me look good. (in my eyes anyway). But thats not good enough of a reason ...

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
15 Jun 12

Originally posted by karoly aczel
I'm going to boycott Dasa's and RJ's threads that serve no purpose- which is all of them so far.(If I am wrong , feel free to point out which ones are worthwhile , and I will admit my mistake)

I am not for censorship, but I am for cleaning up this forum , which is littered with RJ's responses nearly every morning I turn my pc on!!

Many of the subj ...[text shortened]... s that it makes me look good. (in my eyes anyway). But thats not good enough of a reason ...
Do not be wise in your own eyes;
Fear the Lord and depart from evil.
(Proverbs 3:7 NKJV)

The way of a fool is right in his own eyes,
But he who heeds counsel is wise.
(Proverbs 12:15 NKJV)

t

Moves
16 Jun 12

Originally posted by VoidSpirit
yes, it's somewhat of an embarrassment to atheists that some of them pretend to be christians just to make other christians seem dumb. hinds had to go double whammy with his even dumber character tim.

i don't think hinds/tim is dasa though. dasa is a real whack job. he actually believes the nonsense he spews. but at least we don't have to suffer him as much.
keep toking bro!

Z

Moves
18 Jun 12

Originally posted by karoly aczel

Many of the subj ...[text shortened]... s that it makes me look good. (in my eyes anyway). But thats not good enough of a reason ...
heh an average five year old being asked calculus makes me look good, but that doesn't say much about my abilities for calculus.

we should stop comparing ourselves to the likes of them. stop proving to total ignoramuses that we are more knowledgeable than them.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
18 Jun 12

Originally posted by sonhouse
If they start a thread, ignore it, they have nothing new to say. Are you all in?

Personally I am through arguing with either one.
And while you're at it, why don't you burn all the books in the world that say anything you don't agree with?

You haven't said anything new either. Why should anyone read your posts?

Z

Moves
18 Jun 12

Originally posted by josephw
And while you're at it, why don't you burn all the books in the world that say anything you don't agree with?

there is a slight difference. boycott means avoiding them, not participating in their discussion, it means ignoring their replies, etc. they are still free to make how many threads they feel like it just the people who boycott them shall pay them no heed.

freedom of speech doesn't necessarily mean you have to pay attention to whomever feels the need to exercise it. no science journal is required to print an article from John Johnson about the necessity to kill all black cats because they are evil. no network is obliged to broadcast KKK rallies just because the KKK has freedom of speech

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
18 Jun 12

I don't get this thread at all, why bother? If you don't want to respond, don't. It
seems to go way beyond dislike or disagreement to call on a boycott, but if that
is what you want I guess. There are posters here I've told never again will I
respond to, and I've tried to keep that. I can think of at least one I changed my
mind on, the others still never again, but I told them once in a thread I'd written
them off, and that was that, I didn't make a huge public event out of it like you
have here.
Kelly

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
18 Jun 12

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
there is a slight difference. boycott means avoiding them, not participating in their discussion, it means ignoring their replies, etc. they are still free to make how many threads they feel like it just the people who boycott them shall pay them no heed.

freedom of speech doesn't necessarily mean you have to pay attention to whomever feels the need t ...[text shortened]... evil. no network is obliged to broadcast KKK rallies just because the KKK has freedom of speech
Good point.

Thing is, I don't read Dasa's posts, simply because they are really bad reading. I only reply once in a while when I find something I think is funny to say to some absurd statement he makes.

On the other hand, I don't see what all the fuss is about concerning RJ. While I may not agree with some of his theology, I find his posts reflect considerable knowledge and understanding of the Bible.

F

Moves
18 Jun 12

Originally posted by josephw

You started a thread just like this one about a year back, and you got caught out changing a post [trying to make it sound less malicious] after people had responded to it. I seem to remember you pretending everyone had misunderstood you, and then you just went silent.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
18 Jun 12
1 edit

Originally posted by menace71
Why because my open mind does not include believing in Watchtower falsehoods ?

I show respect were respect is giving

Manny
So I deserve no respect?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
18 Jun 12

Originally posted by nook7
Can l abuse them just a little bit?.....please?
Yes. you can