1. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    25 May '13 23:55
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    no im not willing to become a muslim or christian or anything. islam is no bigger threat than christianity.

have you always feared islam or have you just become wrapped up in the ziegeist johnny?
    I repeat my previous post.
    Islam is a cancer which must be surgically removed from society.
    It is an evil which has no place in peaceful progressive life and
    survives only because of the oppression of women and of blindness
    and ignorance to everything else.
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    26 May '13 00:04
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    I repeat my previous post.
    Islam is a cancer which must be surgically removed from society.
    It is an evil which has no place in peaceful progressive life and
    survives only because of the oppression of women and of blindness
    and ignorance to everything else.
    so are you saying there is no such thing as a peaceful muslim?
  3. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    26 May '13 00:06
    so are you saying there is no such thing as a peaceful muslim?
    Islamic believers say that their religion should be spread
    by the sword. If one does not convert then they should
    die by the sword.

Those who are not believers in the Islamic religion
    are called infidels and deserve nothing but death.

Look it up if you don't believe me.
  4. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    26 May '13 00:08
    die by the sword.

and who told you that? did you read the koran?'
  5. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    26 May '13 00:14
    and who told you that? did you read the koran?'
    I have read some of it but not all of it
    just like I would say that perhaps you
    have read some of the Bible but not
    all of it.

There are Muslims too who have not read all of the Koran
    just as there are Christians who have not read all of the
    Bible.

Muslims are told to learn Arabic if they want to read the Koran.
    Not all Muslims speak Arabic.

The Christian Bible has been translated into English many times
    by many people and while not all of the translations agree
    they are in concordance.

Having said all that I don't put a lot of faith in it
    and none at all in Islam.

Islam is not a religion of peace. Islam is a religion of conflict
    and oppression.
  6. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    26 May '13 00:27
    I have read some of it but not all of it
    just like I would say that perhaps you
    have read some of the Bible but not
    all of it.

There are Muslims too who have not read all of the Koran
    just as there are Christians who have not read all of the
    Bible.

Muslims are told to learn Arabic if they want to read the Koran.
    Not all Muslims speak A ...[text shortened]... n Islam.

Islam is not a religion of peace. Islam is a religion of conflict
    and oppression.
    sorry if i take your words with a pinch of salt. ive grown up with lots of muslim friends. i went to school with even more muslim people. ive spent time around muslim families. my wife has worked in muslim countries. my friend on here fmf lives in a muslim country, my mother in law has spent lots of time travelling around muslim countries........

they have good people and bad people, some are violent some are not. some translate their religion into violence and some translate it into peace.
    the exact same can be said about christianity.

islam has not just appeared out of nowhere and id bet my last pound that you were not bitching about islam in the 80's and 90's.

you are caught up in the 24hrs news network machine, tabloid, propaganda.

for the last few thousand years 99.9% of muslims have lived peacefully with the western world.

youve been reading too many newspapers mate. next thing you will be telling us that westerners hate asians because america went to war with vietnam and n.korea.

im cancelling your christmas card fella, i had you down as okay. but you are doing a fine rj hinds impression at the moment.
  7. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    26 May '13 00:323 edits
    http://www.amazon.com/Introducing-Muhammad-Ziauddin-Sardar/dp/1874166153

there you go, explained in cartoons, this is a stupid thread Islam is deep,

Even if you hate islam its still an advanced religion - do you know what hindus believe? nothing against them but Islam is more advanced . why Sikhism developed - thats the 2 religions together, even more recent then Islam.

And wiped out? cancer? who was the last lot to say such things - such rubbish
  8. Joined
    23 Nov '11
    Moves
    26 May '13 00:38
    Frankly Catholicism isn't such a picnic for women given their stand on any form of abortion and not allowing women to be priests. Declaring you want to wipe out those adherring to a religious belief is the flip side of the same intolerant, terrorist Islamic coin. Ideas must be fought with ideas. Not all Muslims are evil. I know you are intensly upset over the recent atrocity but your statement, johnnylongwoody, reminds me of RJHinds. this is not meant as a complement.
  9. Joined
    23 Nov '11
    Moves
    26 May '13 00:41
    die by the sword.

I am quite sure there are verses in the Bible that justify using the sword to wipe out non-believers. Christians have done so for the past two thousand years.
  10. Joined
    23 Nov '11
    Moves
    26 May '13 00:43
    Do any of you worry about the political unrest that will result when global warming causes massive coastal flooding, loss of food and a scramble for fresh water. I bet religious hatred will really add fuel to this coming fire.
  11. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    26 May '13 00:521 edit
    perhaps i should of said that nicer, but the op didn't bother it is so ugly attacking anothers religion like that - there is plenty to question in Islam but fool you if you think you have better answers , just different, perhaps more modern ones.
  12. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    26 May '13 00:58
    Originally posted by e4chris
    perhaps i should of said that nicer, but the op didn't bother it is so ugly attacking anothers religion like that - there is plenty to question in Islam but fool you if you think you have better answers , just different, perhaps more modern ones.
    im generally stunned at the moment. all the talk is about hate and destruction. it feels like a lot of people on here get off on the conflict. is it a chess thing? nobody else i know outside of chess acts like the idiots on here, maybe ive lived a sheltered life.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 May '13 01:10
    OBAMA RING 'NO god BUT ALLAH'!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=lKdc-oLcJe4

YouTube
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 May '13 01:112 edits
    im generally stunned at the moment. all the talk is about hate and destruction. it feels like a lot of people on here get off on the conflict. is it a chess thing? nobody else i know outside of chess acts like the idiots on here, maybe ive lived a sheltered life.
    The problem is essentially political. Now i of course as a witness of the most high remain apoltical but that does not mean that i am unaware of what is going on. Drone strikes kill innocent people not all of whom are friends of Al Qaeda and yet you are more likely to read in the popular media about the Real housewives of some town in America than you are of the 2 million equally as real Iraqi widows or the 4.5 million orphans. Its really sick. One cannot expect to cause such mass devastation and continue to inhumanely covertly bomb people in the hope that you get a few insurgents without people feeling a sense of injustice. When will people learn that violence fosters other acts of violence?
  15. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    26 May '13 01:221 edit
    was not one of my best posts, it just annoys me on here when people who really should no better post such views - maybe thats the problem we all really should no better then one another - yes it is a chess thing - chess clubs are quiet places but on the net alter egos come out and chess players have quite bad ones as they think to much - just my view

I'm sure robbie and rj even johnny would be pleasant in real life but on here its like the gremlins come out -

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree