1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    26 May '13 11:59
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Then think about all of the [b]bad ideas that were also wiped out and realize that you have no point whatsoever. 😛[/b]
    No wrong.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 May '13 14:38
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    Close down mosques. Deprive them of funding and begin a campaign
    to show the world the evil that is Islam.

A two fold approach. A massive campaign of information all about the
    evil spread by Islam. Show the world how Islamic leaders call for jihad
    and put fatwahs on people and actively call for their deaths. The Islamic
    religion is th ...[text shortened]... and especially oppressive of women. Women have no part to play
    and have no say or any rights.
    Sounds good to me. A+ grade.

The Instructor
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 May '13 14:41
    Tell me, what's going on here? Anybody have an idea or must I give you all failing grades?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=v-J2181amL4

YouTube

Senator Obama Admits to a Live Audience He's From KENYA

YouTube

Obama is Muslim
    YouTube

Can we really trust Obama to look out for the welfare of America?

The instructor
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 May '13 14:49
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Tell me, what's going on here? Anybody have an idea or must I give you all failing grades?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=v-J2181amL4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra8SJBEzhxc

Senator Obama Admits to a Live Audience He's From KENYA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edyJ4oS8kz0

Obama is Muslim
    http://www.youtube.c ...[text shortened]... uXYG8

Can we really trust Obama to look out for the welfare of America?

The instructor
    I used to admire President Obama after reading a biography, his inhumane use of drone strikes has led me to withdraw my admiration.
  5. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    26 May '13 16:291 edit
    I think that the religion known as Islam
    should be wiped out.

OK. There. I have said it. What say you?

Have you the courage of your convictions to make a statement?

What do all you JW's and Christians think of that?

Have you a comment? Let's hear them.

Islam in my opinion is a backward religion
    which knows no truth and onl eal. What say you?

Don't start preaching verses from any bible because it's all crap.
    I'm all for taking the pi$$ out of religion, and putting state money to better use..but forcibly wiping any of them out (noting your bias towards one)!?? no
    No religions of superstition and magic are superior to any other; indeed it is typically the fundamentalists (likely to be idiots - by the technical definition of the word) that cause all the trouble, and there is nothing special about Islam for attracting them...they all have their fair share.

If we could reach a point where, for the majority, the idea of believing we have a magic friend in the sky was cast in the same light as belief in hobbits then we wouldn't have much need to ponder about the dangers of religion. I say that pointy sticks are not the way to attain that state.
  6. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    26 May '13 17:172 edits
    Close down mosques. Deprive them of funding and begin a campaign
    to show the world the evil that is Islam.

A two fold approach. A massive campaign of information all about the
    evil spread by Islam. Show the world how Islamic leaders call for jihad
    and put fatwahs on people and actively call for their deaths. The Islamic
    religion is th ...[text shortened]... and especially oppressive of women. Women have no part to play
    and have no say or any rights.
    Last week my son was due to visit a mosque. It is one of the foremost mosques in London which categorically deny that the murder we saw in London last week, or indeed any murder, has any place in their faith. The people who attend this mosque have lived peacefully alongside all other faiths in their communities. The visit was part of a planned program designed to encourage understanding and tolerance between people of different faiths.

The visit unfortunately had to be cancelled, but my question is this.

Would you forcibly close them down and, if so, do you think that your plan would reduce or increase the likelihood of extremist violence compared with theirs?
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 May '13 17:42
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    Last week my son was due to visit a mosque. It is one of the foremost mosques in London which categorically deny that the murder we saw in London last week, or indeed any murder, has any place in their faith. The people who attend this mosque have lived peacefully alongside all other faiths in their communities. The visit was part of a planned progr ...[text shortened]... at your plan would reduce or increase the likelihood of extremist violence compared with theirs?
    Why don't you advise your son to go into the Mosque and when they bow to touch their foreheads to the ground, shout out, "Death to the Infidels in the name of Jesus, the Son of God!"

The Instructor
  8. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    26 May '13 19:122 edits
    Why don't you advise your son to go into the Mosque and when they bow to touch their foreheads to the ground, shout out, "Death to the Infidels in the name of Jesus, the Son of God!"

The Instructor
    Why? My son doesn't want to kill innocent people who are no threat to him.

Did Jesus teach something different?
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 May '13 19:48
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    Why? My son doesn't want to kill innocent people who are no threat to him.

Did Jesus teach something different?
    I did not say anything about killing innocent people. What a distorted mind you have. I was speaking of freedom of speech. Have him shout those words and see what reaction he gets. What harm can be done to innocent people? They are just words.

The Instructor
  10. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    26 May '13 20:20
    I did not say anything about killing innocent people. What a distorted mind you have. I was speaking of freedom of speech. Have him shout those words and see what reaction he gets. What harm can be done to innocent people? They are just words.

The Instructor
    you should be careful what you say on here rj. there are lots of people playing on this site, many who will be muslim. if they are all as violent as you say, whats stopping one from turning up on your door? and getting all jihad on your fat american arse. the internet isnt as secure as many people think, i would suggest you tone down the hate before you upset the wrong people.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 May '13 20:54
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    you should be careful what you say on here rj. there are lots of people playing on this site, many who will be muslim. if they are all as violent as you say, whats stopping one from turning up on your door? and getting all jihad on your fat american arse. the internet isnt as secure as many people think, i would suggest you tone down the hate before you upset the wrong people.
    I am not speaking of hate, only freedom of speech, just as they have.

The Instructor
  12. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    26 May '13 21:06
    I am not speaking of hate, only freedom of speech, just as they have.

The Instructor
    just trying to help, you should be a bit more secure online anyway. i suspect you are using your real name and youve pretty much told people on here where you live. you should really think about changing your handle (if it is your name).
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 May '13 21:21
    just trying to help, you should be a bit more secure online anyway. i suspect you are using your real name and youve pretty much told people on here where you live. you should really think about changing your handle (if it is your name).
    “And I say to you, My friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear Him who, after He has killed, has power to cast into hell; yes, I say to you, fear Him!"

(Luke 12:4-5 NKJV)

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy!

The Instructor
  14. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    26 May '13 21:36
    [b]“And I say to you, My friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear Him who, after He has killed, has power to cast into hell; yes, I say to you, fear Him!"

(Luke 12:4-5 NKJV)

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy!

The Instructor[/b]
    i dont think the bible gives much advice on internet security. ive done my bit warning you chief. i just hope you keep your details a bit more private on other sites you use.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 May '13 21:40
    i dont think the bible gives much advice on internet security. ive done my bit warning you chief. i just hope you keep your details a bit more private on other sites you use.
    Now, you would not be implying that any of those wonderful peace loving Muslims, with only love in their hearts, would desire to cause me harm would you?

The Instructor

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree