1. England
    Moves
    05 Jun '12 17:45
    what woman cares about other females. if the guy has material wealth she wants in.. tho there are guys who marry for money.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Jun '12 22:06
    Originally posted by whodey
    Well, gay men in the US account for more than half the AIDS cases in the US, so maybe God knew what he was doing for not giving women as high of a sex drive.
    Because gay men deserve AIDS more than women?
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    05 Jun '12 22:25
    Originally posted by Conrau K
    Yes, thats what a lot of them would believe, either vocally or secretly.
    As for whodey, his posts would indicate that you have every right to ask such a question of him.

As for libido I would just like to point out that in Hinduism (parts of vedic literature anyway), it is stressed that every drop of semen is precious and that there is an "inner orgasm" that can be achieved by controlling your libido and understanding for oneself the connection between energy, libido and the creative urges (which can be seen from very differing viewpoints depending on where you're at).
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    05 Jun '12 23:45
    Originally posted by whodey
    Well, gay men in the US account for more than half the AIDS cases in the US, so maybe God knew what he was doing for not giving women as high of a sex drive.

And let's face it, if the sex drive of males did not drive them out of their respective minds would they ever mate and have offspring? 😛
    No whodey you misunderstand, women have as high a sex drive as men, it is just that they are only able to reproduce as a result of sex during a relatively short period of their menstrual cycle. The idea that a god gave men a high sex drive so he could decimate the inhabitants of Greenwich Village at some point in the future is a bit weird even for you.
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    05 Jun '12 23:51
    Originally posted by Conrau K
    Ask them why there is not an equivalent disease for lesbians, is it because god likes to watch some girl on girl action.
  6. Cape Town
    Moves
    06 Jun '12 09:30
    Originally posted by jaywill
    I suspect that after the fall of man, a lot of things just got out of wack. Harmonies got disrupted. Self control was damaged and lost to a great degree.

The good design suffered corruption and damage. This is hinted at in God's word that the earth would now bring forth [b]"thorns and thistles"
    . Natural things, I think, just got out of kilter. ...[text shortened]... o altogether to pot. But balance and harmony was damaged and things got warped and distorted.[/b]
    Theists always say this as if it 'just happened' or that it was all Adams fault. But did Adam do it or did God do it, or did Satan do it, or was it purely by chance?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree