1. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    04 Jan '06 07:02
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    The way I handle it is to answer each common creationist idea or comment once in depth and put that thread on my Favorites. Then I can copy paste my answer when the same idea comes up again.
    Kind of in a secret-decoder/mystery-doctrine way?
  2. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    04 Jan '06 07:19
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Kind of in a secret-decoder/mystery-doctrine way?
    Huh?
  3. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    04 Jan '06 08:00
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    The intelligence is internal.
    I'll pre-empt the predictable response: What designed DNA?
  4. Not Kansas
    Moves
    04 Jan '06 08:13
    If science ever constructs a model of the universe identical to the universe we live in, the theist still wins since God constructed the scientist who constructed the model.
    Or something.
  5. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    04 Jan '06 09:26
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    The way I handle it is to answer each common creationist idea or comment once in depth and put that thread on my Favorites. Then I can copy paste my answer when the same idea comes up again.
    Isn't that a form of spamming? I may be wrong, though.

Why not try and rephrase yourself in an attempt to get through. Read your opponents posts. See what language they understand. Try and use their logic to make them see your point of view. It helps deepening your own understanding on the subject, if nothing else. 🙂

(Alas, I'm not the one to talk about this right now, since I've been somewhat ignorant myself these past few days. 😳 )
  6. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    04 Jan '06 17:08
    Originally posted by stocken
    Isn't that a form of spamming? I may be wrong, though.

Why not try and rephrase yourself in an attempt to get through. Read your opponents posts. See what language they understand. Try and use their logic to make them see your point of view. It helps deepening your own understanding on the subject, if nothing else. 🙂

(Alas, I'm not the one to talk about this right now, since I've been somewhat ignorant myself these past few days. 😳 )
    It's my own material and I make sure to put thought into it in the first place. Generally I do this for a new person who asks the same old questions and wants a legit answer. I don't spam the same people with the same post generally.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree