1. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    20 Jan '12 20:50
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Yes, let's laugh at him together. Hehehehe...
    YouTube
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    21 Jan '12 07:06
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    God only knows. 😏 HalleluYah !!!
    Fine, so you are not one of those I was addressing in the OP, and you do not know whether or not life can come from non-life. Oddly enough you don't want to listen to scientists on this point even though you defer to them at other times. Why?
  3. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    21 Jan '12 07:38
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Life means consciousness, reproduction, dwindling then death.

And along with consciousness - are symptoms of consciousness such as intelligence, awareness, desire, emotions, free will.

Some life does not always exhibit symptoms.......but they are their to a greater or lesser degree.

Consciousness cannot be created from chemicals.

Consciousness is no ...[text shortened]... all they can do.

Without the soul - life cannot appear even if the environment is conducive.
    But that is all simply wrong, your just making stuff up now; it must be habit forming.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    21 Jan '12 09:351 edit
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Fine, so you are not one of those I was addressing in the OP, and you do not know whether or not life can come from non-life. Oddly enough you don't want to listen to scientists on this point even though you defer to them at other times. Why?
    He's sus(pect).
    I dont know how he can go to such lengths with his claims and still try to remain consistent/truthful.

I informed the forum early on that I would be contradicting myself in order to prove points, and that the reader would need to "get into the spirit" of my posts to get something out of them.
    Basically I knew spiritual points would be contraversial and not for every one. But I still try to get as much scientific backing for my points as I can.

It seems that some of the theists here just expect you to have the same scientific mindset as them to go along with their weird ideas. No wonder there is such conflict.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Jan '12 18:44
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    We all pick and choose what we wish to believe when we have a choice. 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree