1. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Nov '18 21:22
    @kellyjay said
    Agreeing with me or disagreeing with me isn't a measure on if someone is smart
    or dumb. I know smart people who disagree with each other, this happens it isn't
    measure of intelligence, and most certainly isn't guide to who is right or wrong.
    Then atheism can be correct?

Your arguments really stink.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    19 Nov '18 21:37
    @chaney3 said
    Then atheism can be correct?

Your arguments really stink.
    Based on what? How smart the people are who believe, or disbelieves in it? People
    are not that important! God is no matter what we say or think, no matter how smart
    we are, or are not. Truth doesn't change due to how smart the people are who do
    believe in something or not. We carry opinions, we don't get to make reality what
    we want by saying we believe this therefore it is, or isn't.
  3. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    20 Nov '18 19:54
    @kellyjay said
    The thing about fossils is, it isn’t an error free science! What people do when they
    find several different pieces of fossils in an area, and they start putting the pieces
    together, that doesn’t mean they understand what they are looking at. As soon as
    they start putting them together the unanswerable question is, are they getting it
    right?

When a lifeform’s fossil is ...[text shortened]... er, just to create a single lifeform according to
    someone’s mistaken connection of various fossils?
    Thanks for taking the time to read it Kelly.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    20 Nov '18 20:27
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Thanks for taking the time to read it Kelly.
    Your very welcome. I hope you enjoyed the talk.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree