1. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Jun '09 22:13
    Originally posted by jaywill
    [b]======================
    Im not into groups or their tenets.
    Im into what Christ taught
    Are you suggesting that I should also believe that the JWs are the 144,000 Jews ?
    =========================

Not at all!

I am pointing out that in the past you have sure shown yourself to embrace JW's cherished heresy of denying that Jesus is Je ...[text shortened]... n 1:1.

They also reject eternal perdition. You do too. You're like them in these ways.[/b]
    I embrace the teachings of Christ.
    End of story.
  2. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    21 Jun '09 22:20
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    I embrace the teachings of Christ.
    End of story.
    Okay.

But does that mean that you only read the "red letters" and all the surrounding comentary of the evangelists is error ?

In other words - what do you think about John 1:1,14 ?

Is that for you the teaching of Christ ? For me that is absolutely the teaching of Christ.

Not only so, but where He speaks a word to CONFIRM John 1:1 that of course is the teaching of Christ as well.

"Before Abraham came into being, I AM."
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Jun '09 22:27
    Originally posted by jaywill
    Okay.

But does that mean that you only read the "red letters" and all the surrounding comentary of the evangelists is error ?

In other words - what do you think about John 1:1,14 ?

Is that for you the teaching of Christ ? For me that is absolutely the teaching of Christ.

Not only so, but where He speaks a word to CONFIRM John 1:1 that of course is the teaching of Christ as well.

[b]"Before Abraham came into being, I AM."
    [/b]
    Christ said He existed before Abraham.
    That means before He was born of Mary, He was with God his Father in heaven.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree