1. PenTesting
    Moves
    19 Jun '09 17:54
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    where is the reference that the 144,000 are natural Jews, id like to see that, if you please, and be snappy about it, i haven't got all day to cure you of your delusions, so make with the readies !🙂
    Snappy .. 🙂 We did snappy already.

The children of Jacob, all the 12 tribes were called by name.
    If they had just said children of Israel, then you could have speculated using Pauls definition of a Jew is one who is one inwardly and concluded that the 144,000 could be anyone. Not in the this case. They are all natural born Jews.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    19 Jun '09 18:00
    where is the reference that the 144,000 are natural Jews, id like to see that, if you please, and be snappy about it, i haven't got all day to cure you of your delusions, so make with the readies !🙂
    Rev 7:4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
    5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.
    6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nephthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.
    7 Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.
    8 Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.
  3. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    19 Jun '09 19:04
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Just about got it right...
    =================
    ======================

State it clearly then so I can see what you wish to teach me.
  4. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    19 Jun '09 19:11
    Originally posted by jaywill
    [b]=================
    ======================

State it clearly then so I can see what you wish to teach me.[/b]
    Read over the enter thread. It's all there. If you seriously want to learn that would be great but I'm not sure that's your motive...
  5. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    19 Jun '09 19:142 edits
    Read over the enter thread. It's all there. If you seriously want to learn that would be great but I'm not sure that's your motive...
    I've read over the thread a couple of times. It takes some twists and turns.

I am open to hear your belief and to examine the Scriptures like the Bereans who were more noble, to see if these things were so.

But you have to expect that I could possibly point out the reasons to what extent I agree and to what extent I might not.

If you don't want to be grilled perhaps you better not discuss it with me.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jun '09 20:162 edits
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Rev 7:4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
    5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.
    6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twel ...[text shortened]... ibe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.
    there is no tribe of Joseph or Benjamin you muppet head! conclusion, Spiritual Israel, guaranteed! plus, and this is the most important point, the tribe of Levi is here counted whereas originally it was not, for it was not given any land inheritance, why oh why must an artist like me create in such an environment! Spiritual Israel guaranteed, big time! read it an weep Raj dude, read it and weep !
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    20 Jun '09 00:10
    there is no tribe of Joseph or Benjamin you muppet head! conclusion, Spiritual Israel, guaranteed! plus, and this is the most important point, the tribe of Levi is here counted whereas originally it was not, for it was not given any land inheritance, why oh why must an artist like me create in such an environment! Spiritual Israel guaranteed, big time! read it an weep Raj dude, read it and weep !
    Ok ... Im gonna join the JWs asap.
    I hope there are only 143,999 so far, and there is space for one more
    Where do I sign up .... 🙂

Im a male.
    Im a virgin since last week.
    I qualify ... right ?

😀
  8. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    20 Jun '09 02:26
    Ok ... Im gonna join the JWs asap.
    I hope there are only 143,999 so far, and there is space for one more
    Where do I sign up .... 🙂

Im a male.
    Im a virgin since last week.
    I qualify ... right ?

😀
    So seriously...what religion are you?
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    20 Jun '09 10:45
    So seriously...what religion are you?
    Im not in any religion. Im a follower of the teachings of Christ.
  10. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    20 Jun '09 14:46
    Im not in any religion. Im a follower of the teachings of Christ.
    Understanding the way most religions are today I don't blame you.
  11. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    20 Jun '09 18:031 edit
    You can leave religions. But it is not so easy to have religion leave you.

In some cases you end up with a non-religion kind of religion.

Huh? You don't think the Pilgrims didn't considered themselves as leaving religion?

You don't think the Anabaptists didn't think of themselves as leaving religion.

You don't think David Koresh didn't think he was leading his flock out of religion ?

I bet you he did. I bet he thought he was leaving religion behind and going on with God.

My only point is that "religion" is really something in our blood so to speak. You may leave her. She won't leave you that easily.

But it can be done.
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    20 Jun '09 23:43
    Understanding the way most religions are today I don't blame you.
    The Jehovah Witness in particular. How can you belong to such a group? Cant you see they are a bunch of crazies ?
  13. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    21 Jun '09 19:39
    The Jehovah Witness in particular. How can you belong to such a group? Cant you see they are a bunch of crazies ?
    As far as I can see Rajk999,don't you share with the Jehovah's Witness their most basic tenet ?

That is that Jesus is not Jehovah God come in the flesh. I thought that was one of your core beliefs also.
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Jun '09 20:08
    Originally posted by jaywill
    As far as I can see Rajk999,don't you share with the Jehovah's Witness their most basic tenet ?

That is that Jesus is not Jehovah God come in the flesh. I thought that was one of your core beliefs also.
    Im not into groups or their tenets.
    Im into what Christ taught
    Are you suggesting that I should also believe that the JWs are the 144,000 Jews ?
  15. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    21 Jun '09 22:01
    Are you suggesting that I should also believe that the JWs are the 144,000 Jews ?
    ======================
    =========================

Not at all!

I am pointing out that in the past you have sure shown yourself to embrace JW's cherished heresy of denying that Jesus is Jehovah God.

They're repulsed by the teaching of a Trinity. You too. They don't believe that the Word was the same God that He was with. I think you share this polytheistic view of two gods in John 1:1.

They also reject eternal perdition. You do too. You're like them in these ways.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree