1. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    21 Oct '09 00:251 edit
    Philippians 2:5-11

Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
    Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
    But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
    And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
    Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
    That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
    And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
  2. Playing with matches
    Moves
    21 Oct '09 00:35
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    The Lord Jesus Christ thinks HoH and Dr.Scribby are idiots... but He'll accept them anyway.
    Jesus Christ is frequently seen at my parties snorting lines of coke off the bible. I have it on good authority that he thinks FreakyKBH is a sodomite.
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    21 Oct '09 00:57
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Jesus Christ is frequently seen at my parties snorting lines of coke off the bible. I have it on good authority that he thinks FreakyKBH is a sodomite.
    Man, you're hilarious!

Most Christians I know would not be able to handle it. If you know what I mean.

Me, on the other hand, I've heard and seen it all. No matter what you say I can't be shocked.

I admit, I got a chuckle out of that one. Not because it's funny or anything, but because I imagine you sitting there thinking this stuff up. That's funny.
  4. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    21 Oct '09 01:50
    You're like the flea mocking the sun as it's about to supernova. Good stuff.

Not.
  5. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    21 Oct '09 17:52
    25. When Jesus went to fight Satan in the desert, Jewish bookies had Satan as a 3-to-1 favorite.
  6. Playing with matches
    Moves
    21 Oct '09 22:28
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    You're like the flea mocking the sun as it's about to supernova. Good stuff.

Not.
    I just talked to Jesus, he thinks you're a douche nozzle.
  7. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    21 Oct '09 23:50
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    25. When Jesus went to fight Satan in the desert, Jewish bookies had Satan as a 3-to-1 favorite.
    That was nuthin', the Phillistines had Satan at 7 to 3!
  8. Playing with matches
    Moves
    23 Oct '09 02:19
    Originally posted by Badwater
    That was nuthin', the Phillistines had Satan at 7 to 3!
    26. When a wedding reception he and his mother were at ran out of wine, he turned about 600 litres of water into choice wine.
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Oct '09 14:16
    26. When a wedding reception he and his mother were at ran out of wine, he turned about 600 litres of water into choice wine.
    27. Secretly Jesus was depressed and felt guilty about his little wine bootlegging operation.He was happy to get out of there at 33!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree