Live forever? How?

Live forever? How?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Jan 22

@sonship said
"I know eternity has been secured in the blessed positive. I am therefore ready for any program or curriculum of challenges in this life, with Christ."

" . . . if God be for us who can be against us?

Indeed, He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not also with HIm freely give us all things? " (Rom. 8:31,32)

Paul ...[text shortened]... I wrote a song to these verses too.

https://soundcloud.com/jack-wilmore/i-am-persuaded-rom-838
IF .. IF God is for us. God is FOR ONLY THOSE WHO KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS. These are called the righteous. His face is turned away from the unrighteous.

Moves
21 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
He is lying. Watchtower Sept 1 1989

"Only Jehovah's Witnesses, those of the anointed remnant and the "great crowd," as a united organization under the protection of the Supreme Organizer, have any Scriptural hope of surviving the impending end of this doomed system dominated by Satan the Devil." Watchtower 1989 Sep 1 p.19
"In fact, with God's day of judgment so near t ...[text shortened]... t listen and who thereby set themselves against rule by God's Kingdom." Watchtower 2001 Feb 15 p. 14
Galveston75 were you mistaken on page 1 when you said “No” to my question “do I need to be a member of the JW church in order to gain access to eternal life?”

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Jan 22

@divegeester said
Galveston75 were you mistaken on page 1 when you said “No” to my question “do I need to be a member of the JW church in order to gain access to eternal life?”
Why don’t you ask him if they have ale in Heaven? That’s what you’re really concerned about.

Moves
21 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Why don’t you ask him if they have ale in Heaven? That’s what you’re really concerned about.
No it isn’t, it’s what you are concerned about.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Jan 22

@divegeester said
No it isn’t, it’s what you are concerned about.
Good comeback 🙄

Moves
21 Jan 22
1 edit

@pb1022 said
Good comeback 🙄
I don’t need “come backs” with you Romans1009 all I need to do is draw you out and get you banned again.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Jan 22

@divegeester said
I don’t need “come backs” with you Romans1009 all I need to do is draw you out and get you banned again.
And you claim to be a Christian?

And why are you still butt-hurt over something that happened 4+ years ago?

Let it go, tiger

Moves
21 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
And you claim to be a Christian?

And why are you still butt-hurt over something that happened 4+ years ago?

Let it go, tiger
It’s fun.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Jan 22

@divegeester said
It’s fun.
Yeah, right 😂

Moves
21 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Yeah, right 😂
Gosh it must be late in Cincinnati, are you on another all nighter?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Jan 22

@divegeester said
Gosh it must be late in Cincinnati, are you on another all nighter?
Why don’t you read the latest devotional I posted? I think you’ll enjoy it 👍👍

Moves
21 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Why don’t you read the latest devotional I posted? I think you’ll enjoy it 👍👍
Are you slipping back into burning all-nighter posting binges?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Jan 22
1 edit

@divegeester said
He cannot be mistaken. It is a well known fact that JWs believe all the world dies in Armageddon except for their sect who will populate the Kingdom of God. Why would he try such a blatant lie [knowing Im around posting, and we have discussed this before], is really weird.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Jan 22

The JWs have left the building.
See you guys next year.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
21 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
He is lying. Watchtower Sept 1 1989

"Only Jehovah's Witnesses, those of the anointed remnant and the "great crowd," as a united organization under the protection of the Supreme Organizer, have any Scriptural hope of surviving the impending end of this doomed system dominated by Satan the Devil." Watchtower 1989 Sep 1 p.19
"In fact, with God's day of judgment so near t ...[text shortened]... t listen and who thereby set themselves against rule by God's Kingdom." Watchtower 2001 Feb 15 p. 14
This is really getting old as it's clear you don't get it. I'll try this one more time. That scripture does not say "You have to be a JW, does it"? No it doesn't. It is saying in our opinion from what the bible says in many places, there are obvious requirements in keeping your life clean, keeping away from getting involved in politics, not fighting in wars, teaching others the truths in the bible by doing exactly what Jesus told us to do, for a few examples to have a chance to make it thru Armageddon. In our opinion most of the world does not follow the Bible and do all that it tells us to do. We wish everyone would, but they don't.