1. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    16 Oct '07 22:50
    Originally posted by agryson
    I did read my bible. Also the book of mormon and the Qu'ran (though I found the latter far too repetitive for my tastes). Taken as works of fiction, they can be quite entertaining... "wow, whatever will happen next" real page turners actually, whoever the authors were really knew how to keep you guessing.
    If you don't want to hear scientific prattle, why di ...[text shortened]... then I really don't see how the bible can be used in any relevant way to this conversation.
    VERY SUBTLE HINT:

telerion is neither Christian nor fundamentalist, nor even theist. (He is, however, a clever devil...)
  2. Standard memberagryson
    AGW Hitman
    http://xkcd.com/386/
    Moves
    18 Oct '07 14:391 edit
    Originally posted by vistesd
    VERY SUBTLE HINT:

telerion is neither Christian nor fundamentalist, nor even theist. (He is, however, a clever devil...)
    Well, I got that from a post on the first page, but it's reply or ignore, and ignoring is a little rude, no?
  3. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    18 Oct '07 16:40
    Originally posted by agryson
    Well, I got that from a post on the first page, but it's reply or ignore, and ignoring is a little rude, no?
    Aactually, in this case I think it is me who has been rude: my apologies.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree