1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    07 Jun '17 07:47
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Do you always give this much crap to people trying to say sorry
    Hollow apologies from deceptive lips can go whistle in the wind.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    10 Jun '17 11:38
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Hollow apologies from deceptive lips can go whistle in the wind.
    This is the one that struck me as, you have got to be kidding me.
    What is it you require when someone says, I did something wrong I am sorry?
    You have to look at that person and judge if they are worthy of your forgiveness?
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    10 Jun '17 12:07
    This is the one that struck me as, you have got to be kidding me.
    What is it you require when someone says, I did something wrong I am sorry?
    You have to look at that person and judge if they are worthy of your forgiveness?
    Where did he say that?
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    10 Jun '17 13:09
    Where did he say that?
    "I apologized for not volunteering the information, it was an error in judgement. That said, why are you still going on and on about this if I did display honesty by admitting I used the other account? Do you not accept my apology for my error in judgement?"

Admitting and asking for forgiveness, he said it here!
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    10 Jun '17 13:59
    "I apologized for not volunteering the information, it was an error in judgement. That said, why are you still going on and on about this if I did display honesty by admitting I used the other account? Do you not accept my apology for my error in judgement?"

Admitting and asking for forgiveness, he said it here!
    He apologised for not volunteering the information. (As though it was an oversight). He didn't apologise for deliberately misleading people that he was a new user of the site.

Saying he was honest because he didn't deny it is a nonsense. An honest person would have been upfront.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    10 Jun '17 14:08
    He apologised for not volunteering the information. (As though it was an oversight). He didn't apologise for deliberately misleading people that he was a new user of the site.

Saying he was honest because he didn't deny it is a nonsense. An honest person would have been upfront.
    You need to understand that many Christians practice mouth worship and lip service to God , therefore it is no big deal to them to expect people to accept the same.
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    10 Jun '17 14:29

Have it your way, in this line of thinking you are striking me as someone when arguing does
    not argue a point, they argue a life time. So if someone wrongs you, it isn't the wrong, it is
    their whole lives faults they must deal with you, nothing ever goes away. It is a small wonder
    God's grace is a mystery to you if you think like this.
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    10 Jun '17 14:38

Have it your way,...
    I normally do.

😏
  9. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    11 Jun '17 05:02

I apologize for deliberately misleading people by creating the new Fetchmyjunk account years after not using the old one and then switching back to the old one without informing anyone.
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    11 Jun '17 07:30
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    I apologize for deliberately misleading people by creating the new Fetchmyjunk account years after not using the old one and then switching back to the old one without informing anyone.
    Great.

Do you also apologise for lying repeatedly about doing so?
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Jun '17 07:44
    Great.

Do you also apologise for lying repeatedly about doing so?
    You keep changing the goal posts. There will be nothing said to you that would be accepted
    as you do that.
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    11 Jun '17 07:481 edit
    You keep changing the goal posts. There will be nothing said to you that would be accepted
    as you do that.
    I can direct you to hundreds of forum posts where he claimed he 'did not' deliberately change accounts to deliberately mislead people. - Something he has just now apologised for doing.

Are you okay with a fellow Christian repeatedly lying on an issue and do you think this shows Christianity in a good light, especially in a forum where there are non-believers?
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Jun '17 08:08
    I can direct you to hundreds of forum posts where he claimed he 'did not' deliberately change accounts to deliberately mislead people. - Something he has just now apologised for doing.

Are you okay with a fellow Christian repeatedly lying on an issue and do you think this shows Christianity in a good light, especially in a forum where there are non-believers?
    I'll leave you alone with your thoughts on this one, if you want to forgive when asked you
    can, if you refuse and think they must forever jump through hoops so be it. As far what
    a fellow Christian can get away with, I'm not the one that makes that distinction between
    others, when we do wrong! There isn't Christians and those that are not, who are doing
    wrong, we are all sinners and do wrong, thus our need for a savior that doesn't hold us
    accountable as you do, someone who forgives when we turn to Him, He gives grace and
    mercy when we repent and ask for forgiveness..
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Jun '17 08:12
    I'll leave you alone with your thoughts on this one, if you want to forgive when asked you can, if you refuse and think they must forever jump through hoops so be it. As far what a fellow Christian can get away with, I'm not the one that makes that distinction between others, when we do wrong! There isn't Christians and those that are not, who are doing wro ...[text shortened]... forgives when we turn to Him, He gives grace and mercy when we repent and ask for forgiveness..
    You still haven't apologized for claiming that people accused you of 'wanting children to die'. It was a lie. No one accused you of any such thing. I am willing to forgive you, but you need to make the second move. [I've already made the first move: I set you straight.]
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jun '17 08:21

The casual dishonesty that goes on in this forum is for me one of the intriguing factors of it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree