1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jun '17 08:22
    Originally posted by FMF
    You still haven't apologized for claiming that people accused you of 'wanting children to die'. It was a lie. No one accused you of any such thing. I am willing to forgive you, but you need to make the second move. [I've already made the first move: I set you straight.]
    Hear hear.
  2. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    11 Jun '17 09:23
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Hear hear.
    Let him who has no sin throw the first stone.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jun '17 09:33
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    Are you pretending to be Jesus now?
  4. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    11 Jun '17 10:07
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Are you pretending to be Jesus now?
    So in your mind everyone who quotes scripture is pretending to be Jesus?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jun '17 10:13
    So in your mind everyone who quotes scripture is pretending to be Jesus?
    No, of course not. I was being sarcastic about your pretences.
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    11 Jun '17 10:29
    Your apology in this thread is an acknowledgement that you frequently lied about misleading people. How are we to trust anything you say in the future?!
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jun '17 10:31
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Your apology in this thread is an acknowledgement that you frequently lied about misleading people. How are we to trust anything you say in the future?!
    He's still lying now.
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    11 Jun '17 11:401 edit
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I'll leave you alone with your thoughts on this one, if you want to forgive when asked you
    can, if you refuse and think they must forever jump through hoops so be it. As far what
    a fellow Christian can get away with, I'm not the one that makes that distinction between
    others, when we do wrong! There isn't Christians and those that are not, who are doing ...[text shortened]... forgives when we turn to Him, He gives grace and
    mercy when we repent and ask for forgiveness..
    I'll leave you alone Kelly with this thought. The few times you have felt it necessary to apologise to me in these forums, haven't I 'always' immediately accepted it?

The reason being that I am in no doubt that your apology is genuine. - The exact opposite is true when FetchMyJunk apologises. For him it is merely another debating ploy.
  9. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    11 Jun '17 11:47
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    In your mind if I acknowledge that I used two accounts, something you would never have been able to prove if I had not told you, it means I am frequently misleading people. Ok, if you say so. Have you never made any mistakes?
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Jun '17 11:53
    In your mind if I acknowledge that I used two accounts, something you would never have been able to prove if I had not told you, it means I am frequently misleading people. Ok, if you say so. Have you never made any mistakes?
    Everybody makes mistakes. But there is still some irony, is there not, surrounding you typing "Let him who has no sin throw the first stone"? You make the words sound a bit tawdry.
  11. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    11 Jun '17 12:011 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Everybody makes mistakes. But there is still some irony, is there not, surrounding you typing "Let him who has no sin throw the first stone"? You make the words sound a bit tawdry.
    So if Ghost has lied before which I'm sure he has, since everybody makes mistakes, why should I trust a word he says?
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Jun '17 12:05
    So if Ghost has lied before which I'm sure he has, since everybody makes mistakes, why should I trust a word he says?
    Like I said, it is ironic that you should find yourself typing "Let him who has no sin throw the first stone" on this thread.
  13. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    11 Jun '17 12:08
    Originally posted by FMF
    Like I said, it is ironic that you should find yourself typing "Let him who has no sin throw the first stone" on this thread.
    And I find it ironic that those who themselves are not perfect are judging other people as if they themselves are somehow superior.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Jun '17 12:13
    And I find it ironic that those who themselves are not perfect are judging other people as if they themselves are somehow superior.
    This is exactly what I mean about you. You have been throwing stones at divegeester as long as I can remember [when you were posting with another account].

The dispute about KellyJay's characterization of the debate regarding society intervening to protect children form parents who would let them die for want of medical treatment is real, relevant, and still running.

That you should see it as an opportunity to hurl a Bible verse at somebody involved in that dispute in a pious - and tawdry - way, reflects poorly on you.

As for me, I have never used the expression "Let him who has no sin throw the first stone" on this forum.
  15. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    11 Jun '17 12:25
    Originally posted by FMF
    This is exactly what I mean about you. You have been throwing stones at divegeester as long as I can remember [when you were posting with another account].

The dispute about KellyJay's characterization of the debate regarding society intervening to protect children form parents who would let them die for want of medical treatment is real, relevant, and still ...[text shortened]... , I have never used the expression "Let him who has no sin throw the first stone" on this forum.
    Of course in all of this you view divegeester to be the innocent one, is that correct?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree