1. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    06 Jun '17 10:52
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    To be fair sir, you don't have much of a character to be assassinated. (Perhaps if you switched accounts less often and became more than a one trick pony? )

I do though gladly give apology to posters like Kelly if my comments ever cut a little too close to the bone. I agree with very little that he writes, but do not doubt his sincerity or genuine desire to discuss important issues.
    How would you have known with certainty that I switched accounts if I didn't tell you? Also it was once off why are trying to make it sound like it's something done on a daily basis?
  2. Joined
    28 Aug '16
    Moves
    06 Jun '17 11:29
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    I dont even know why threads like these get started and its mostly by Christians .. they tend to be more insulting that atheists. First I have immunity against harsh words, so I dont care about that... so Lenunammi your apology for harsh words is not necessary. I notice other more subtle ways of insulting someone. That happens a lot around here and it is gen ...[text shortened]... w tries that tactic and he also uses insults as well and these are generally unprovoked insults.
    So we good Raj?
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    06 Jun '17 11:46
    Originally posted by leunammi
    So we good Raj?
    Yes, we are good, whatever that means. However you have have a poor attitude to people who are trying to understand what you post. Both Dive and myself saw this clearly recently.

If you post and people ask reasonable questions then you should answer. You have a problem doing this. Your poor attitude can easily lead to bringing out the worst in people rather than leading to solutions and consensus.

Your problem is that you disagree with the content of my post and this leads to your hostility and poor attitude to me. Rather it should lead you to discuss matters with me, but that is not the case.
  4. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    06 Jun '17 12:45
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    So it's His fault if He has done everything possible for you to be saved and yet you are not willing to be saved?
    Have you ever wondered why there is just peoples words on the subject. I think a real god would show up.
  5. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    06 Jun '17 13:06
    How would you have known with certainty that I switched accounts if I didn't tell you? Also it was once off why are trying to make it sound like it's something done on a daily basis?
    You didn't tell me, that's the point. I carried on communicating with your new account with no knowledge of who you were. - Faced with such deception, I have no confidence in your claim that you haven't done this before.

Nothing you say is credible.
  6. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    06 Jun '17 17:131 edit
    You didn't tell me, that's the point. I carried on communicating with your new account with no knowledge of who you were. - Faced with such deception, I have no confidence in your claim that you haven't done this before.

Nothing you say is credible.
    The point is if I didn't tell you you wouldn't have known. If the intention was to deceive I would not have told you. Period.
  7. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    06 Jun '17 17:181 edit
    The point is if I didn't tell you you wouldn't have known. If the intention was to deceive I would not have told you, believe me.
    You did not tell me. It was another forum regular who suspected you were the same person and sent me a PM.

Clearly you were getting your jollies by being deceptive.

Edit: And I notice you quickly edited your message just then to replace 'believe me' with 'period.' - 'Believe me' was a Freudian slip that indicated you are well versed in being deceptive.
  8. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    06 Jun '17 17:211 edit
    You did not tell me. It was another forum regular who suspected you were the same person and sent me a PM.

Clearly you were getting your jollies by being deceptive.
    So his PM proved to you that I was using another account, or was it I that said I was using the other account. If I hadn't told you how would you have known for sure or proven it?
  9. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    06 Jun '17 17:25
    So his PM proved to you that I was using another account, or was it I that said I was using the other account. If I hadn't told you how would you have known for sure or proven it?
    You 'admitting' you were using a second account is not the same as you 'telling' people that you were doing so.
  10. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    06 Jun '17 17:261 edit
    You 'admitting' you were using a second account is not the same as you 'telling' people that you were doing so.
    But if my intention was to deceive I could have denied it right? If anything I was being honest.
  11. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    06 Jun '17 17:30
    But if my intention was to deceive I could have denied it right? If anything I was being honest.
    Denying it would have indeed compounded the deception. That still doesn't excuse you from not volunteering what you had done and instead waiting for people to figure it out. How is that being honest?

In an earlier thread you apologised for not telling people. Was that apology dishonest?
  12. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    06 Jun '17 17:34
    Denying it would have indeed compounded the deception. That still doesn't excuse you from not volunteering what you had done and instead waiting for people to figure it out. How is that being honest?

In an earlier thread you apologised for not telling people. Was that apology dishonest?
    I apologized for not volunteering the information, it was an error in judgement. That said, why are you still going on and on about this if I did display honesty by admitting I used the other account? Do you not accept my apology for my error in judgement?
  13. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    06 Jun '17 18:34
    I apologized for not volunteering the information, it was an error in judgement. That said, why are you still going on and on about this if I did display honesty by admitting I used the other account? Do you not accept my apology for my error in judgement?
    Which error of judgement? You have made so many...
  14. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    06 Jun '17 18:402 edits
    Which error of judgement? You have made so many...
    And you have never made any? Correct?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Jun '17 20:24
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I challenge you to look!

Matthew 5:22
    But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Click on your own name, and look at your own posts. ...[text shortened]... be the ones you need to be the most
    careful with, as they can bring out the worst in ourselves.
    Have you managed to remove the log from your eye that prevents you replying to me?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree