1. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    01 Aug '09 07:48
    Originally posted by sumydid
    If it had to be one way the other, I'd say everyone knows there's a Creator. Occam's Razor (the simplest answer, thus the most logical way to go) is that there is a Creator.

Philosophers and scientists have tried, and failed, for many centuries to tackle the "something sprang from nothing" anti-Creator argument and typically end up sweeping it under the ...[text shortened]... 't turn around and start using logic to argue against supernatural beings and God. Sorry.
    "Sorry" for what?

You bring up the usual dated preoccupation, according to which we are in front of a machine-like Kosmos created/ constructed piece by piece by a so called creator/ constructor; it is obvious to me that you cannot analyse and evaluate the scientific facts and evidence regarding the possibility that Kosmos is self-synthesised, and of course you cannot understand the philosophic procedure and the implications of this approach;

Enjoy your view though as much as I enjoy mine😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree