many worlds

many worlds

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P

Moves
23 Mar 23

@divegeester said
The book of Timothy wasn’t in the Bible when the scripture I quoted was written, because the bible didn’t exist.
Not really sure what your point is (and don’t think you know either lol)

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
23 Mar 23
1 edit

@plantermoo said
Not really sure what your point is (and don’t think you know either lol)
My point is that the “bible” didn’t exist when Timothy wrote that text, so you cannot therefore apply your ruling that the book of Enoch isn’t scripture because it isn’t in the bible, all “all scripture” as written by Timothy, would include the book of Enoch.

P

Moves
23 Mar 23

@divegeester said
My point is that the “bible” didn’t exist when Timothy wrote that text, so you cannot therefore apply your ruling that the book of Enoch isn’t scripture because it isn’t in the bible, all “all scripture” as written by Timothy, would include the book of Enoch.
The Old Testament certainly existed when the Apostle Paul wrote that text (it wasn’t written by Timothy - it was addressed to Timothy πŸ˜‚)

Moves
23 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
The Old Testament certainly existed when the Apostle Paul wrote that text (it wasn’t written by Timothy - it was addressed to Timothy πŸ˜‚)
Didn't you once believe the Immaculate Conception related to the birth of Jesus?

P

Moves
23 Mar 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Didn't you once believe the Immaculate Conception related to the birth of Jesus?
You must be thinking of someone else. I’m not Catholic and don’t concern myself with Catholic tradition.

Moves
23 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
You must be thinking of someone else. I’m not Catholic and don’t concern myself with Catholic tradition.
I don't think so. Didn't you also think the serpent in the garden of Eden was a snake?

P

Moves
23 Mar 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I don't think so. Didn't you also think the serpent in the garden of Eden was a snake?
You’re just making stuff up, which is par for the course for atheists. Not interested in your trolling, hotshot

Moves
23 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
You’re just making stuff up, which is par for the course for atheists. Not interested in your trolling, hotshot
Said the chap who has been banned repeatedly for malicious trolling.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
23 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
@Suzianne

Thanks for that info.

If I’m not mistaken, Enoch was one of only two people not to experience death (was taken directly to Heaven without physically dying.)

BTW, glad you’re back.
I haven't been anywhere since "18 Mar '23".

P

Moves
23 Mar 23

@suzianne said
I haven't been anywhere since "18 Mar '23".
I thought you left for quite a while

Moves
23 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
I thought you left for quite a while
Under your last incarnation, you abused Suzianne in Debates. Did you ever apologize for that? (I know you blamed it on alcohol and deleted all the posts).

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
23 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
I'm not Catholic either, but I'm aware of the Immaculate Conception. But I'm Episcopalian, too, and the Anglican Church venerates and has pious devotion towards Mary. We share the Catholic Marian feast days.

P

Moves
23 Mar 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Said the chap who has been banned repeatedly for malicious trolling.
I don’t maliciously troll anyone.

Busting people’s silly arguments isn’t trolling.

P

Moves
23 Mar 23

@suzianne said
I'm not Catholic either, but I'm aware of the Immaculate Conception. But I'm Episcopalian, too, and the Anglican Church venerates and has pious devotion towards Mary. We share the Catholic Marian feast days.
I grew up as an Episcopalian (sang in the church choir) and don’t remember any services venerating Mary or any sermons advising to do it.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
23 Mar 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Under your last incarnation, you abused Suzianne in Debates. Did you ever apologize for that? (I know you blamed it on alcohol and deleted all the posts).
Hmmmmm, I'd very nearly forgotten that myself.