1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    27 Oct '13 12:25
    Could it be that the warning is Revelation regarding the mark of the beast is more than just a warning? Could it be that the warning is actually buying us time?

    If you wished to "tag" the population, especially in this era of collectivism, it would be much harder to implement in a populace that is resistant to it, no matter the form.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86387
    27 Oct '13 13:21
    Originally posted by whodey
    Could it be that the warning is Revelation regarding the mark of the beast is more than just a warning? Could it be that the warning is actually buying us time?

    If you wished to "tag" the population, especially in this era of collectivism, it would be much harder to implement in a populace that is resistant to it, no matter the form.
    "Buying us time" "Era of collectivism"

    Sorry, what is it you are saying here?
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    27 Oct '13 14:25
    Originally posted by divegeester
    "Buying us time" "Era of collectivism"

    Sorry, what is it you are saying here?
    YouTube

    In the video we see that microchips are being implanted in both people and animals for various reasons.

    This is the wave of the future, will you be apart of it?
  4. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    31 Oct '13 06:06
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWgUTruRlA4

    In the video we see that microchips are being implanted in both people and animals for various reasons.

    This is the wave of the future, will you be apart of it?
    You mean to live longer?
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35531
    31 Oct '13 17:42
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWgUTruRlA4

    In the video we see that microchips are being implanted in both people and animals for various reasons.

    This is the wave of the future, will you be apart of it?
    "This video is unavailable."

    What's up with that?
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35531
    31 Oct '13 17:43
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWgUTruRlA4

    In the video we see that microchips are being implanted in both people and animals for various reasons.

    This is the wave of the future, will you be apart of it?
    Not on your life, pilgrim.
  7. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    5232
    31 Oct '13 17:46
    I don't know about this mark of the beast stuff but I think my son is destined to become a policeman. He has 999 stamped on his forehead.
  8. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    West Coast Rioter
    tinyurl.com/y7loem9q
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    24791
    31 Oct '13 17:48
    Mark of the Beast explained

    YouTube
    YouTube
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35531
    31 Oct '13 17:48
    Originally posted by whodey
    Could it be that the warning is Revelation regarding the mark of the beast is more than just a warning? Could it be that the warning is actually buying us time?

    If you wished to "tag" the population, especially in this era of collectivism, it would be much harder to implement in a populace that is resistant to it, no matter the form.
    That's why it's not yet time for this. It's certainly close, as more and more people become atheist or believe that the Bible is a fairy tale. It'll probably take at least another generation. Enough people of faith have to pass away before this can be accepted by a majority of the population.

    But you're right, we're getting pretty darned close.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35531
    31 Oct '13 18:00
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Mark of the Beast explained

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0sZYEtSHIM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q941_FwId0
    Dangerous thinking indeed.

    What is your stake in this? Why do you work to keep people from being forewarned? The Bible warns us of something coming that will strip the unwary of our salvation, yet here you are saying "no, hey, it's cool, no worries".

    Christians must be vigilant and steadfastly faithful, even unto the end of the age.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35531
    31 Oct '13 18:02
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    I don't know about this mark of the beast stuff but I think my son is destined to become a policeman. He has 999 stamped on his forehead.
    I know you jest, but what is the connection between 999 and being a policeman?
  12. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    5232
    31 Oct '13 18:051 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I know you jest, but what is the connection between 999 and being a policeman?
    999 in the UK is basically the same as 911 in the US.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35531
    31 Oct '13 18:08
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    999 in the UK is basically the same as 911 in the US.
    Okay, now that's funny.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86387
    31 Oct '13 18:49
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWgUTruRlA4

    In the video we see that microchips are being implanted in both people and animals for various reasons.

    This is the wave of the future, will you be apart of it?
    Will I be part of microchipping pets?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86387
    31 Oct '13 18:50
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    I don't know about this mark of the beast stuff but I think my son is destined to become a policeman. He has 999 stamped on his forehead.
    If you look at him from the head of of the bed when he's asleep, do you see 666?
Back to Top