1. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 19:09
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    If one is inclined towards persons of the same sex and who fantasise about persons of the same sex which i assume they must do when masturbating, yes, i think its possible. The article makes it clear that if a persons engages in sexual fantasises they may seek out other persons, i dare say that it has happened and may lead to a homosexual act.
    I think we can safely assume that just about anything we can imagine as conceivably happening, has happened. But if we were to avoid doing whatever has led someone to do something we disapprove of, we would stay in bed all day. No, that wouldn't work, would it...😉
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 19:10
    Originally posted by Zamboner
    Hey, there's no need to "you got that?" with me. I'm a civil guy and we can disagree in a civilized manner. There's no need to resort to aggressive behaviour.

Tell me more about this human gnome project. I thought midget sex was more a fringe fetish than a topic of interest in the scientific community.
    ok, i apologise, sorry you are very civil, you can google the human gnome project.
  3. Joined
    09 Nov '12
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 19:131 edit
    ok, i apologise, sorry you are very civil, you can google the human gnome project.
    Should I turn on my SafeSearch first before googling this human gnome project?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 19:13
    Originally posted by JS357
    I think we can safely assume that just about anything we can imagine as conceivably happening, has happened. But if we were to avoid doing whatever has led someone to do something we disapprove of, we would stay in bed all day. No, that wouldn't work, would it...😉
    we are Christians, we are under duress help people overcome sinful tendencies which they may or may not act upon.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 19:141 edit
    Should I turn on my SafeSearch first before googling this human gnome project?
    LOL, no its not like the research i had to do on 'fisting;, which was very disturbing to say the least. In fact, i was almost physically sick.
  6. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 19:15
    Its not news to me, you asked the question, you got the answer. I dont believe the once a homosexual always a homosexual, its nonsense. There is NO genetic evidence that predisposes one towards a particular sexuality, if there was, the the human gnome project would have identified a cause and here is news for you, they didn't find the so called gay ...[text shortened]... ality in such ludicrous terms, you got that? Good then perhaps you will come to terms with it.
    Actually, just because they haven't found a single gene that specifies sexuality doesn't mean that it is a choice.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/253971.php

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/12/121211083212.htm
  7. Joined
    09 Nov '12
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 19:171 edit
    LOL, no its not like the research i had to do on 'fisting;, which was very disturbing to say the least. In fact, i was almost physically sick.
    Oh yeah. You had to do it. Right.

I'm pretty sure one can get the jist of what fisting is without the aid of grainy videos from sketchy websites.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 19:19
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    Actually, just because they haven't found a single gene that specifies sexuality doesn't mean that it is a choice.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/253971.php

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/12/121211083212.htm
    just because someone is predisposed it does not mean the predisposition is a causation anyway, even so , there is NO conclusive empirical evidence that homosexuality is genetic. Now you can either accept the fact or not, but its a myth to say that there is.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 19:20
    Oh yeah. You had to do it. Right.

I'm pretty sure one can get the jist of what fisting is without the aid of grainy videos from sketchy websites.
    actually there were some images from some Swedish dude on a paper that he produced which i stumbled upon while looking for statistics, did he really need to illustrate the concept?
  10. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 19:221 edit
    just because someone is predisposed it does not mean the predisposition is a causation anyway, even so , there is NO conclusive empirical evidence that homosexuality is genetic. Now you can either accept the fact or not, but its a myth to say that there is.
    Neither of those articles said that this was simply a predisposition so that's irrelevant.

There is a lot more evidence that it is not a choice than there is that it is a choice.

I don't believe in myths, that's why I am not religious.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 19:27
    Neither of those articles said that this was simply a predisposition so that's irrelevant.

There is a lot more evidence that it is not a choice than there is that it is a choice.

I don't believe in myths, that's why I am not religious.
    you believe the immutability myth.
  12. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 19:281 edit
    Tell me more about this human gnome project. I thought midget sex was more a fringe fetish than a topic of interest in the scientific community.
    🙂
    Thats made my day!
  13. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 19:32
    http://www.scq.ubc.ca/angry-words-from-a-gnome-who-to-this-day-continues-to-think-the-human-genome-project-was-actually-the-human-gnome-project/
  14. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 19:412 edits
    you believe the immutability myth.
    I don't even know what that is. Is it that people can't change? Then no, I don't believe that at all.

Maybe you should try asking me what I believe instead of telling me what I believe.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 19:43
    I don't even know what that is. Is it that people can't change? Then no, I don't believe that at all.

Maybe you should try asking me what I believe instead of telling me what I believe.
    no, maybe i should simply go and do something more constructive instead or remonstrating here.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree