masturbation makes you gay

masturbation makes you gay

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
14 Feb 13

Originally posted by Suzianne
I would think a modern Christian, especially one who confronts the "unwashed masses" every day would have developed a thicker skin by now. 🙂
sadly no, seeing suffering makes one more empathetic rather than hardening ones disposition, or should.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 Feb 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
sadly no, seeing suffering makes one more empathetic rather than hardening ones disposition, or should.
having empathy doesn't determine whether you can take criticism or not.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 Feb 13

So let me see if I understand what you wrote here correctly.

So, by the same token, are you also saying that masturbation can also lead to heterosexuality?
It helps. Ha, ha. 😀

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 Feb 13

why are you equating an anomaly (homosexuality) with a normality (heterosexuality), clearly genetically we are designed to pass on the genetic blueprint to the next generation, this we are told is the purpose of procreation, homosexuality therefore makes no sense, so your analogy is essentially flawed, you are attempting to equate an anomaly with a n ...[text shortened]... lling to argue that genetically the blueprint is not to reproduce itself in the next generation.
but you just said "There is NO genetic evidence that predisposes one towards a particular sexuality", did you not?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 Feb 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
It helps. Ha, ha. 😀
I suppose for most here a subscription to Maxim also helps. 🙂

rc

Moves
14 Feb 13
1 edit

but you just said "There is NO genetic evidence that predisposes one towards a particular sexuality", did you not?
nope I said there was no single empirical genetic evidence which predisposes someone towards homosexuality. It simply does not make genetic sense. Please dont put words in my mouth nor misrepresent what i have said.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 Feb 13

I suppose for most here a subscription to Maxim also helps. 🙂
And Playboy.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 Feb 13

nope I said there was no single empirical genetic evidence which predisposes someone towards homosexuality. It simply does not make genetic sense. Please dont put words in my mouth nor misrepresent what i have said.
Really? Are you saying you did NOT write this post?
Its not news to me, you asked the question, you got the answer. I dont believe the once a homosexual always a homosexual, its nonsense. There is NO genetic evidence that predisposes one towards a particular sexuality, if there was, the the human gnome project would have identified a cause and here is news for you, they didn't find the so called gay gene, its a nonsense and a materialistic myth to define something as complex as sexuality in such ludicrous terms, you got that? Good then perhaps you will come to terms with it.

You may apologize to me in your next post, thanks.

F

Moves
14 Feb 13

Please dont put words in my mouth nor misrepresent what i have said.
She quoted you verbatim, robbie.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 Feb 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
And Playboy.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!
Playboy is way old school.

Do yourself a favor and pick up a copy of Maxim. Trust me on this.

rc

Moves
14 Feb 13
1 edit

Really? Are you saying you did NOT write this post?
[b]Its not news to me, you asked the question, you got the answer. I dont believe the once a homosexual always a homosexual, its nonsense. There is NO genetic evidence that predisposes one towards a particular sexuality, if there was, the the human gnom u will come to terms with it.

You may apologize to me in your next post, thanks.[/b]
nope it is evident from the context that homosexuality is implied, i have not insulted you and i will not issue an apology. Your pedantry has no place here.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 Feb 13

nope it is evident from the context that homosexuality is implied, i have not insulted you and i will not issue an apology. Your pedantry has no place here.
You should have said "There is NO genetic evidence that predisposes one towards homosexuality", then. So did you misrepresent yourself? It certainly wasn't me.

rc

Moves
14 Feb 13

You should have said "There is NO genetic evidence that predisposes one towards homosexuality", then. So did you misrepresent yourself? It certainly wasn't me.
any reasoning person could understand what was implied from the context. that is any one who is not gnat straining and camel gulping.

Moves
14 Feb 13

Merely commenting upon what the implications of a certain political strategy may be is not to say that I personally desire legislating for the moral code that I espouse, is it. why am I concerned? because its a manipulation and a distortion of reality and it has misled all sorts of persons to adopt all manner of strange policy. When a Christian l ...[text shortened]... or what has transpired is the suppression of the natural faculty of conscience and an injustice.
I will classify you as "interested" in the legislative implications of the moral code you espouse. That is, you have an interest.

rc

Moves
14 Feb 13

Originally posted by JS357
I will classify you as "interested" in the legislative implications of the moral code you espouse. That is, you have an interest.
Yes interested, but not politically active.