1. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 15:53
    extract from the j.w. publication for children "Your Youth—Getting the Best out of It"

'Should you experiment with your sex organs? Is there anything wrong with rubbing them in some way until the excitement is climaxed?

This practice is called masturbation. It is very common. Lying and stealing are also common today. Yet you wouldn’t say this makes them natural and proper, would you? The “common” cold is quite universal, but this certainly doesn’t mean that you want it, does it?

Weakly giving in to sexual desires by masturbation will certainly not give you strength when faced with a situation tempting you to commit fornication—or even homosexuality. Just the opposite, it cultivates wrong thinking and wrong desire. In fact, masturbation can lead into homosexuality. In such instances the person, not satisfied with his lonely sexual activity, seeks a partner for mutual sex play.

This happens much more frequently than you may realize. Contrary to what many persons think, homosexuals are not born that way, but their homosexual behavior is learned. And often a person gets started when very young by playing with another’s sexual parts, and then engaging in homosexual acts.'

apparently not only is masturbation equal to lying and stealing. but its a known cause of homosexuality!!!!

its good to see j.w's never let science and facts get in the way of pushing their warped world view on children.
  2. Joined
    09 Nov '12
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 16:02
    Nothing works quite like bald-faced lies to indoctrinate your children into thinking their pee-pee makes them a bad person. :/

Thank Buddha we have public education to teach health sciences to these deceived children when they are at an age when they can learn to question what they've been lied to about in their childhood.
  3. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 16:27
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    extract from the j.w. publication for children "Your Youth—Getting the Best out of It"

'Should you experiment with your sex organs? Is there anything wrong with rubbing them in some way until the excitement is climaxed?

This practice is called masturbation. It is very common. Lying and stealing are also common today. Yet you wouldn’t say this ma ...[text shortened]... never let science and facts get in the way of pushing their warped world view on children.
    So, according to the Dr Diggs rationale, if we deem masturbation to be socially acceptable, then inevitably we will be accepting child rape in due course.
  4. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 16:46
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    So, according to the Dr Diggs rationale, if we deem masturbation to be socially acceptable, then inevitably we will be accepting child rape in due course.
    it seems like a logical step.

what i dont understand is - why am i not gay? according to the j.w. publication i should gayer than a gay thing from the land of gay on a gay march through soho holding a placard confirming my gayness. maybe i am gay and just dont know it, i do like 'the wizard oz'.
  5. Joined
    09 Nov '12
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 16:48
    it seems like a logical step.

what i dont understand is - why am i not gay? according to the j.w. publication i should gayer than a gay thing from the land of gay on a gay march through soho holding a placard confirming my gayness. maybe i am gay and just dont know it, i do like 'the wizard oz'.
    What I don't understand is, how is the entire male population on planet Earth not gay?
  6. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 16:56
    Originally posted by Zamboner
    What I don't understand is, how is the entire male population on planet Earth not gay?
    maybe we are, but we just dont know it. im gonna go and have some adult time with the wife, close my eyes and think of dudes, maybe ask her to put on a fake beard and talk in a deep voice, see how i get on. its the only way to break this illusion of heterosexuality ive become trapped in.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 17:032 edits

This practice is called masturbation. It is very common. Lying and stealing are also common today. Yet you wouldn’t say this ma never let science and facts get in the way of pushing their warped world view on children.
    YOUR QUESTION:

Should you experiment with your sex organs? Is there anything wrong with rubbing them in some way until the excitement is climaxed?

MY ANSWER:

1. No. We already know what they are used for so there is no need to do any experiments for you may cause more harm than good.

2. No, nothing wrong with that. God has commanded us to be fruitful and multiply and that is usually done by rubbing the male and female sex organs together until the excitement is climaxed.

😏
  8. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 17:31
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    YOUR QUESTION:

Should you experiment with your sex organs? Is there anything wrong with rubbing them in some way until the excitement is climaxed?

MY ANSWER:

1. No. We already know what they are used for so there is no need to do any experiments for you may cause more harm than good.

2. No, nothing wrong with that. God has commanded us to be f ...[text shortened]... done by rubbing the male and female sex organs together until the excitement is climaxed.

😏
    get your bifocals checked rj. i didnt ask a question, it was a quote.
  9. Joined
    09 Nov '12
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 18:44
    Apparently everyone in the world is an expert on masturbation except the publishers at Watchtower.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 18:48
    Apparently everyone in the world is an expert on masturbation except the publishers at Watchtower.
    perhaps they dont have the same experience in the matter as the op.
  11. Joined
    09 Nov '12
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 18:49
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    perhaps they dont have the same experience in the matter as the op.
    Do you believe masturbation can lead to homosexuality?
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 18:513 edits
    Do you believe masturbation can lead to homosexuality?
    If one is inclined towards persons of the same sex and who fantasise about persons of the same sex which i assume they must do when masturbating, yes, i think its possible. The article makes it clear that if a persons engages in sexual fantasises they may seek out other persons, i dare say that it has happened and may lead to a homosexual act.
  13. Joined
    09 Nov '12
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 18:572 edits
    If one is inclined towards persons of the same sex and who fantasise about persons of the same sex which i assume they must do when masturbating, yes, i think its possible. The article makes it clear that if a persons engages in sexual fantasises they may seek out other persons, i dare say that it has happened.
    I got news for you. If you fantasize about persons of the same sex and are inclined towards persons of the same sex - you are a homosexual. You were born that way. You don't get the desire to become a homosexual from the act of masturbation, as I'm sure we can agree upon. You are simply acting on your genetic natural instincts. Self-pleasure is not the planted seed as this tract would suggest. And if it's not suggesting that, then the church should come to grips with the fact that homosexuals are born as they are and masturbation is a cultivation of one's natural sexual progression as it is with heterosexuals.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 19:054 edits
    I got news for you. If you fantasize about persons of the same sex and are inclined towards persons of the same sex - you are a homosexual. You were born that way. You don't get the desire to become a homosexual from the act of masturbation, as I'm sure we can agree upon. You are simply acting on your genetic natural instincts. Self-pleasure is not the sturbation is a cultivation of one's natural sexual progression as it is with heterosexuals.
    Its not news to me, you asked the question, you got the answer. I dont believe the once a homosexual always a homosexual, its nonsense. There is NO genetic evidence that predisposes one towards a particular sexuality, if there was, the the human gnome project would have identified a cause and here is news for you, they didn't find the so called gay gene, its a nonsense and a materialistic myth to define something as complex as sexuality in such ludicrous terms, you got that? Good then perhaps you will come to terms with it.
  15. Joined
    09 Nov '12
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 19:08
    Its not news to me, you asked the question, you got the answer. I dont believe the once a homosexual always a homosexual, its nonsense. there is NO genetic evidence that predisposes one towards a particular sexuality, if there was, the the humane gnome project would have identified a cause and here is news for you, they didn't find the so called ga ...[text shortened]... ality in such ludicrous terms, you got that? Good then perhaps you will come to terms with it.
    Hey, there's no need to "you got that?" with me. I'm a civil guy and we can disagree in a civilized manner. There's no need to resort to aggressive behaviour.

Tell me more about this human gnome project. I thought midget sex was more a fringe fetish than a topic of interest in the scientific community.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree