Matthew 18 the evil servant

Matthew 18 the evil servant

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
07 Jun 18

For the one whom Jesus Christ enters -

GIFT is assured.
REWARD in addition to GIFT is still pending.

REWARD AND GIFT
Now we want to see the third difference—the difference between reward and gift, in other words, the difference between the kingdom and eternal life. There are many Christians in the church today who cannot differentiate between the kingdom of the heavens and eternal life. They think that the kingdom of the heavens is eternal life and that eternal life is simply the kingdom of the heavens. They have mixed up the Word of God, taking the condition for the receiving of the kingdom as the condition for the preservation of eternal life. They take the losing of the kingdom as the losing of eternal life. However, the distinction between these two is very clear in the Bible. One may lose the kingdom of the heavens, but he will not lose eternal life. One can lose the reward, but he will not lose the gift.

What then is the reward, and what is the gift? We were saved because of the gift. God gave the gift to us freely by His grace; therefore, we were saved. The reward pertains to the relationship between us and the Holy Spirit after we were saved. When we were saved, we were related to Christ. This relationship allows us to obtain the gift that we are absolutely unworthy of receiving. Similarly, after we have been saved, we have a relationship with the Holy Spirit. This relationship allows us to obtain the reward which we could not otherwise obtain by ourselves. If one believes in the Lord Jesus as Savior, accepting the Lord Jesus as life, this one is saved before God. After he is saved, God immediately puts this one on a pathway, so that he will run in the race and will obtain the reward placed before him. A Christian is saved because of the Lord Jesus. After he is saved, he has to manifest the victory of Christ by the Holy Spirit day by day. If one will do this, then at the end of the race, he will obtain the heavenly glory and the heavenly reward from God.

Hence, salvation is the first step of this path, and the reward is the last step. Only the saved ones are qualified to gain the reward. The unsaved ones are not qualified for this. God has given us two things rather than one thing. God places the gift before the worldly people and places the reward before the Christians. When one believes in Christ, he receives the gift. When one follows Christ, he receives the reward. Gift is obtained through faith, and it is for the worldly people. Reward is obtained by being faithful and having good deeds, and it is for the Christians.

There is a big mistake in the churches today. Man thinks that salvation is the only thing and that there is nothing else besides being saved. He takes the kingdom of the heavens and eternal life as the same thing. He considers that since one is saved when he believes, he no longer has to be concerned with works. The Bible makes a distinction between God's part and man's part. One part is the salvation given by God, and the other part is the glory of the millennial kingdom. To be saved has absolutely nothing to do with one's works. Once anyone believes in the Lord Jesus, he is saved. But after his salvation, God immediately places the second thing before him, telling him that besides salvation, there is a reward, a coming glory, a crown, and a throne for him. God puts His throne, crown, glory, and reward before the believers. If one is faithful, he will obtain these. If he is unfaithful, he will lose them.

From The Collected Works of Watchmann Nee - Vol. 29, The Gospel of God (2) - Discipline and Reward

https://www.ministrybooks.org/books.cfm?n

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Jun 18
2 edits

Originally posted by @sonship
Folks would being RECONCILED to God mean one is SAVED from eternally being an enemy of God?

I would say YES.

Would a RECONCILED person then come under eternal punishent?

No.

Now look at this verse again.

[quote] [b] "For if we, being enemies, were RECONCILED to God through the death of His Son, much more we will be saved in His life, havi ...[text shortened]... conformed in Christ's life, sanctified in Christ's life ... HAVING BEEN .... [b]reconciled
.[/b]
Again cherrypicking and deceiving people. Continue to read Romans and in the very next chapter 6 we see

What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid. Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness? (Romans 6:15-16 KJV)

Reconclied to God and continue to sin = DEATH
Reconciled to God and obey = righteousness

Paul says it AGAIN soon after for idiots like you who like to twist the Bible

For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness. What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death. But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life. (Romans 6:20-22 KJV)

Obey = righteousness = everlasting life
Sin = no righteousness = death

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Jun 18

For the one whom Jesus Christ enters -

GIFT is assured.
REWARD in addition to GIFT is still pending.

[quote] REWARD AND GIFT
Now we want to see the third difference—the difference between reward and gift, in other words, the difference between the kingdom and eternal life. There are many Christians in the church today who cannot differentiate betw ...[text shortened]... The Gospel of God (2) - Discipline and Reward

https://www.ministrybooks.org/books.cfm?n[/b]
Posting more rubbish from that fool ?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
07 Jun 18
6 edits

Originally posted by @rajk999
Posting more rubbish from that fool ?
Upon becoming a Christian the young man Watchman Nee learned to make a list of his college classmates, to pray for them to be saved too. The list consisted of 70 names.

After a period of learning to pray interceding prayers at the instruction of missionary M.E. Barber, Nee had successfully brought all but one of the seventy to salvation. (My bolding below)

As a student at Trinity College, Nee began to speak to his classmates concerning his salvation experience. Later, he recounted:

Immediately I started putting right the matters that were hindering my effectiveness, and also made a list of seventy friends to pray for daily. Some days I would pray for them every hour, even in class. When the opportunity came I would try to persuade them to believe in the Lord Jesus... With the Lord's grace I continued to pray daily, and after several months all but one of the seventy persons were saved.

— Watchman Nee, Watchman Nee's Testimony.

This is the true Christian brother who Rajk999 calls a fool and whose ministry he dismisses as rubbish.

If we ask Rajk999 to testify of any similar experience of this he will insist that he never speaks of his personal spirituality.

I think the truth is that he is ashamed of the abject poverty of his spiritual life as a supposed follower of Christ.

The paste came from Wiki

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watchman_Nee

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Jun 18

Upon becoming a Christian the young man Watchman Nee learned to make a list of his college classmates, to pray for them to be saved too. The list consisted of 70 names.

After a period of learning to pray interceding prayers at the instruction of missionary M.E. Barber, Nee had successfully brought all but one of the seventy to salvation. (My bolding belo ...[text shortened]... d follower of Christ.

The paste came from Wiki

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watchman_Nee
You are impressed by men.
Your teachings reflect the teachings of men.

Jesus Christ and Paul preach a different doctrine.

Paul said that Christian saints must live righteously to get everlasting life.
Christians who continue in sin will face death.

You like a mindless jacka$$ continue to ignore Paul and promote the teachings of that idiot Watchman Nee.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
07 Jun 18
4 edits

You are impressed by men.

The Bible says that there is a time that such servants of the Lord should be held in high regard.

" Receive him (Epaphroditus) therefore in the Lord with all joy, and hold such in honor,

Becuase for the work of Christ he drew near unto death, risking his life, ..." (See Phil. 2:29,30)

There is a time that certain servants of Christ should be received with joy and even held in honor.

Your teachings reflect the teachings of men.

There is also a time to imitate exemplary servants of Christ AS THEY imitate the Lord Jesus.

" Be imitators of me, as I also am of Christ." (1 Cor. 11:1)

Would you like me to send you a New Testament ?
PM your mailing address.

Jesus Christ and Paul preach a different doctrine.

Paul said that Christian saints must live righteously to get everlasting life.

I never taught otherwise abut Christians needing to live righteously. [edited] Others have pointed out that you make this false accusation about many Christians.

Christians who continue in sin will face death.

You like a mindless jacka$$ continue to ignore Paul and promote the teachings of that idiot Watchman Nee.

Have you ever petitioned God and brought about 70 people to salvation in a few months?

I have not. But I don't mind learning something from a Christian who HAS.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Jun 18

The Bible says that there is a time that such servants of the Lord should be held in high regard. ...
False preachers will be cast out of the Kingdom of God

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
07 Jun 18
2 edits

False preachers will be cast out of the Kingdom of God

"For the kingdom of God ... is righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit." (Rom. 14:17)

I think most of us here sense very little of either from knowing you. Would that we derived these blessings from reading your ministry rather than your bitter profanity laced diatribes.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Jun 18
2 edits

[b]
"For the kingdom of God ... is righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit." (Rom. 14:17)

I think most of us here sense very little of either from knowing you. Would that we derived these blessings from reading your ministry rather than your bitter profanity laced diatribes.[/b]
For you the kingdom of God is for those who practice mouth worship.
You started a whole thread dedicated to mouth worship.
You described the commandments of Christ using derogatory terms.

Jesus said if you want eternal life, then follow the commandments.
Jesus said dont waste your time calling me Lord when you do not do what I say.
Jesus said if you want to be my friend then follow my commandments.

You are a man lost in false doctrines. You have no Holy Spirit.
You have stated that you do not believe in being righteous
Whatever joy or peace you have is going to be very short lived.

Note that my bad language was not directed at Christ
Yours is directed at the commandments of Christ

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
07 Jun 18

Jesus said if you ...[text shortened]... that my bad language was not directed at Christ
Yours is directed at the commandments of Christ
<<Jesus said if you want eternal life, then follow the commandments.
Jesus said if you want to be my friend then follow my commandments.>>

And what did Jesus say was the greatest commandment?

How does an atheist go to heaven - something you have bizarrely claimed - when an atheist does not follow what Jesus said is the greatest commandment?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Jun 18
2 edits

Another debunk-athon coming.

i point out that the overcomers who bring in the kingdom include "the WORD of their testimony" (Rev. 12:11)

"Now has come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ for the accuser of our brothers has been cast down, who accuses them before our God day and night.

And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the WORD OF THEIR TESTIMONY ..." (See Rev. 12:10,11)

I think the worshipping mouth is involved in overcoming by the WORD of their TESTIMONY.

Do you think these overcomers overcome to bring in the kingdom by " the word of their testimony" with a silent shut mouth?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Jun 18

I started it to debunk your love a Christian's silent shut mouth. I decided to pull the other direction.

Why Jesus said if the praisers were silent even the rocks would cry out!

" ... Blessed is the King who comes in the name of the Lord! Peace in heaven and glory in the highest!

And some of the Pharisees from the crowd said to Him, Teacher, rebuke Your disciples.

And He answered and said, I tell you if these shall be silent, the stones will cry out." (Luke 19:37-40)

Are you going to get after those stones as well?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Jun 18
3 edits

No I don't.
I did once QUOTE Paul who was being hounded by Judaizers. He said under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit that they were evil workers and dogs and the concision.

"Beware of the DOGS,
beware of the EVIL WORKERS,
beware of the CONCISION.

For we are the circumcision, the ones who serve by the Spirit of God and boast in Christ Jesus and have no confidence in the flesh." (Philippians 3:2,3)

Is that what you're talking about, the tension between the Apostle Paul and the legalistic Judiazers who had all the self confidence in their fleshly religious zeal?

In that passage the wanting young man went away in sorrow knowing that he just COULD NOT part with his riches. Then Jesus said to the disciples who remained -

"And when the disciples heard this they were greatly astonished and said, Who then can be saved?

And looking upon them, Jesus said to them, With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." (Matt. 19:23,26)

So I shout and praise and overcome with my worshipping mouth -

"Praise the Lord Jesus. With MAN it is impossible. But with God ALL THINGS are possible! Praise You Lord Jesus that You can cause the camel to go through the eye of the needle. You can cause the rich man to enter into the kingdom of God! "

If you really saw this your mouth would be praising Him throughout the day also.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Jun 18
2 edits

Jesus said don't waste your time calling me Lord when you do not do what I say.

He asked -
" And why do you call Me, Lord, Lord, and do not do the things that I say?" (Luke 6:46)

He did not say there "Do not call Me Lord, Lord!!"

There is a difference.

Jesus said if you want to be my friend then follow my commandments.

That is the same as -
"Abide in Me and I in you." (John 15:4)

My burden is to help us abide in Him.
And the entire Bible testifies that the worshipping mouth is useful in touching God and abiding in the realm of the living God.

The Christian can overcome by the blood of Jesus' redemption and by the WORD of their testimony.

Actually to SPEAK forth the truths of God in Spirit with thanks giving is to not love our soul life, but to love the Lord Jesus.

You are a man lost in false doctrines. You have no Holy Spirit.

You've never identified one, neither here nor anywhere else.

You have stated that you do not believe in being righteous

That is your lie.
I have taught that Christ HIMSELF is the Christians' righteousness -

"But of Him you are in Christ Jesus, who became wisdom to us from God; both RIGHTEOUSNESS and sanctification and redemption,

That as it is written, He who boasts, let him boast in the Lord." (1 Cor. 1:30,31)

You cannot hear this or see this.

I speak out the truths of God with thanksgiving because such are the precious promises and our testimony. We are made the righteousness of God in Christ.

I'd rather Speak Out that in worship - the precious promises by which we Christians become partakers of the divine nature.

" Him who did not know sin He made sin on our behalf that we might become the righteousness of God in Him." (2 Cor. 5:21)

I would consecrate my mouth to TELL OUT the virtues of God.

" But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people acquired for a possession,

so that you may TELL OUT the virtues of Him who has called you out of darkness into His marvelous light." ( 1 Peter 2:9)

Telling out the virtues of God requires a consecrated and opened worshipful mouth. Don't you think?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Jun 18

Jesus said don't waste your time calling me Lord when you do not do what I say. .
Open your mouth and talk 24 hrs a day if you like. God knows that there are a lot of bigmouth, loud mouth, obnoxious idiots in his creation. Your constant talking pleases you and God understands.

However what gets you into the Kingdom of God is obeying the commandments of Christ.