1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 May '18 04:56
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    I have never “repeatedly called (you) a liar.” That is a lie. I questioned - twice - your claim of having been a Christian for 30 years after you said Christianity was people talking about themselves and what Jesus’ life meant. My questioning of whether you really were a Christian was sincere in that you said nothing about God or the Resurrection of Jesu ...[text shortened]... ng a theology degree but making frequent blunders about elementary facts in and about the Bible.
    This kind of disingenuous drivel pretty much defines you and it is the reason why I am not interested in discussing personal information about the details of my loss of faith with you.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 May '18 04:58
    Originally posted by @fmf
    I have shared some personal information. It seems Romans1009 and dj2becker have immediately started trying to troll me with it.
    What personal information have I trolled you with?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 May '18 04:59
    Becker asked you to discuss it; not me. I just pointed out that you frequently use the same cop out when your back’s against a wall.
    I am not interested in revealing any more personal information about my faith in the past - to either of you - other than to the extent that I already have
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 May '18 05:01
    This kind of disingenuous drivel pretty much defines you and it is the reason why I am not interested in discussing personal information about the details of my loss of faith with you.
    You’re a liar, FMF. You’re truthful when it’s convenient and when your oversized ego’s not threatened, but when it is, you resort to lying and are quite shameless about it.

I’m personally not interested in why you lost your faith so why you keep saying you won’t discuss it with me is bizarre. I’m not asking you to.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 May '18 05:02
    What personal information have I trolled you with?
    I attended various meetings and workshops and spoke in front of people at seminars when I was struggling with my faith in the 2000s.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 May '18 05:02
    I’m personally not interested in why you lost your faith so why you keep saying you won’t discuss it with me is bizarre. I’m not asking you to.
    Thanks.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 May '18 05:04
    I am not interested in revealing any more personal information about my faith in the past - to either of you - other than to the extent that I already have
    That’s fine; I’m not asking you to.

Did you pull this kind of stunt at the retreats you went to? Encourage people to beg you to disclose something they really weren’t interested in? Is it a power thing with you? Do you think withholding information somehow gives you power or the upper hand in a discussion? That’s only the case if the other person is interested in the information you’re withholding.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 May '18 05:04
    You’re a liar, FMF. You’re truthful when it’s convenient and when your oversized ego’s not threatened, but when it is, you resort to lying and are quite shameless about it.
    My loss of faith was a gradual process of reflection that resulted in me realizing that I no longer believed the claims - based on the Bible - that Christians make about themselves and about the meaning of Jesus' life, and consequently, I stopped self-identifying as a Christian and now self-identify as a non-Christian and an agnostic atheist.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 May '18 05:05
    I attended various meetings and workshops and spoke in front of people at seminars when I was struggling with my faith in the 2000s.
    And I trolled you with that information?
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 May '18 05:05
    Did you pull this kind of stunt at the retreats you went to? Encourage people to beg you to disclose something they really weren’t interested in? Is it a power thing with you? Do you think withholding information somehow gives you power or the upper hand in a discussion? That’s only the case if the other person is interested in the information you’re withholding.
    Are you trolling me with a piece of personal information I revealed to you a few minutes ago? It seems like you are.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 May '18 05:06
    My loss of faith was a gradual process of reflection that resulted in me realizing that I no longer believed the claims - based on the Bible - that Christians make about themselves and about the meaning of Jesus' life, and consequently, I stopped self-identifying as a Christian and now self-identify as a non-Christian and an agnostic atheist.
    You wrote that same paragraph last night. If you don’t want to discuss it, don’t discuss it.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 May '18 05:06

You’re a liar, FMF.

About what?
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 May '18 05:08
    Are you trolling me with a piece of personal information I revealed to you a few minutes ago? It seems like you are.
    Whatever. I think this conversation went off the rails about 20 minutes ago. Have a good night.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 May '18 05:08
    You wrote that same paragraph last night. If you don’t want to discuss it, don’t discuss it.
    It's personal information about me going from being a Christian to a non-Christian.
  15. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    02 May '18 05:32
    And you think these things, so what?
    That's why I said it must have been a big room if it accommodated hundreds of people. The biggest crowd I've spoken in front of had about 7000 people so I have an idea how you felt.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree