1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 May '18 08:54
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    I’m beginning to think you can’t tell the difference between truth and lies.
    I haven't told any lies about being a Christian or how I ended up being an atheist. I have been telling the truth the whole time.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 May '18 08:56
    You seem to think people can determine their own truth and reality. Sick stuff.
    I can determine the truth about me being a Christian for more than half of my life, and can determine the truth about how I ended up an atheist. I have not told any lies about it. You are not able to reach through your computer screen and into my past life and alter what I was in the past, nor can you alter the reality of the fact that I have not been lying about anything.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 May '18 08:57
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Yes, you have. You have been trolling me about having been a Christian and my personal testimony about how I came to be a non-Christian. You have been trolling me here for hours about it. You have accused me of lying repeatedly. I am not interested in sharing any more personal information with you.
    No wonder you had to write a community-wide apology to RHP and apologize to this website’s owners for your behavior.

You’re a sick guy and I sincerely hope you get help. I won’t interact with you anymore.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 May '18 08:591 edit
    No wonder you had to write a community-wide apology to RHP and apologize to this website’s owners for your behavior. You’re a sick guy and I sincerely hope you get help. I won’t interact with you anymore.
    What does my practical joke using the name "John W Booth" almost a decade ago have to do with how you have been trolling me about me being a Christian and about my personal story of how I came to be a non-Christian non-stop for the last 6 or so hours and yesterday too? There is no connection.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 May '18 08:59
    You’re a sick guy and I sincerely hope you get help.
    "Get help"? What are you talking about?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 May '18 09:03
    I won’t interact with you anymore.
    Romans1009's foetal position #2 ...after staying up all night to dish his ludicrous "medicine" banter out to me.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree