1. PenTesting
    Moves
    28 May '17 21:11
    Originally posted by sonship
    You have heard me expound several times over the years on these three passages.

[b]First Corinthians 6:9-11
    Galatians 5:19-21
    Ephesians 5:5-7

You have heard me a dozen times expound on First Corinthians 3:10-17.

The verses concern the participation and reward of the coming millennial kingdom - its warnings, rewards , punishments, ...[text shortened]... nd the assurance of eternal salvation.

http://churchindunnloring.org/category/testimonies/[/b]
    I take it you have conceded since you have started talking an irrelevant pile of mumbo jumbo.
    Yes there is the assurance of eternal salvation... IF .. you do certain things .. IF.

All the Apostles have said the same thing. Paul says it to all the churches. You choose to ignore these warnings about eternal destruction if Christian saints fall away.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 May '17 21:463 edits
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    There is no "eternal destruction" to the person who is redeemed by Christ.
    Once Sealed Always Sealed.

You must have at one time been kicked out of or left the Jehovah's Witnesses, salvaged some of their errors, and been the lone ranger, built up with no one ever since.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    28 May '17 21:55
    There is no "eternal destruction" to the person who is redeemed by Christ.

You must have at one time been kicked out of or left the Jehovah's Witnesses, salvaged some of their errors, and been the lone ranger, built up with no one ever since.
    Every post of yours has now degerated to personal remarks. I have not once commented about your personal business. That has no place in this discussion.

You lack the biblical support to discuss your case properly.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 May '17 22:26
    Every post of yours has now degerated to personal remarks. I have not once commented about your personal business. That has no place in this discussion.

You lack the biblical support to discuss your case properly.

Can't be UN-born again.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 May '17 22:322 edits
    As much as Rajk999 boasts about wanting to talk about meat of the word, he gravitates BACK to the most elementary basics of salvation on every thread I see him write to.

Until WHEN is the Christian sealed by the Holy Spirit?
    Answer: Until the day of the redemption of his body - the transfiguration.

" In whom you also heard the word of the truth, the gospel of your salvation,

in Him also believing you were SEALED with the Holy Spirit of the promise, Who is the pledge of our inheritance unto the redemption of the acquired possession, to the praise of His glory." (Eph. 1:13,14)

The Holy Spirit is not on temporary loan to the redeemed.
    He is the pledge and the seal UNTIL the work is finished and the body is transfigured.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    28 May '17 22:39

Can't be UN-born again.
    None of that is in the Bible.
    If it is you would have provided references.

All that is a figment of your imagination
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    28 May '17 22:441 edit
    As much as Rajk999 boasts about wanting to talk about meat of the word, he gravitates BACK to the most elementary basics of salvation on every thread I see him write to.

Until [b]WHEN
    is the Christian sealed by the Holy Spirit?
    Answer: Until the day of the redemption of his body - the transfiguration.

[quote] " In whom you also heard the w ...[text shortened]... edeemed.
    He is the pledge and the seal UNTIL the work is finished and the body is transfigured.
    Again, you lack to ability to read the whole book, which gives the WHOLE STORY.

Paul is addressing the faithful Christian saints at Ephesus and he is telling them that even though they believe and they are sealed, IF they do not follow after good works and righteousness they will not enter the Kingdom of God.

THEY WILL BE CAST INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE .. SEAL AND ALL .. ALL WILL BE DESTROYED.

You preach false doctrines.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 May '17 22:47
    None of that is in the Bible.
    If it is you would have provided references.

All that is a figment of your imagination
    BORN of the Spirit - SEALED by the Spirit.
    Not at all a matter of my imagination.

" In whom you also heard the word of the truth, the gospel of your salvation,

in Him also believing you were SEALED with the Holy Spirit of the promise, Who is the pledge of our inheritance unto the redemption of the acquired possession, to the praise of His glory." (Eph. 1:13,14)

Can't deal with it. Can you ?
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    28 May '17 22:501 edit
    BORN of the Spirit - SEALED by the Spirit.
    Not at all a matter of my imagination.

[b] " In whom you also heard the word of the truth, the gospel of your salvation,

Can't deal with it. Can you ?[/b]
    Read the whole book of Ephesians. Paul said it clearly.

Jesus also said it in addressing the Christian saints from the churches. ONLY IF THEY LIVE RIGHTEOUSLY THEN THEIR NAMES WOULD NOT BE BLOTTED OUT OF THE BOOK OF LIFE.

So the eternal sealing and redemption is conditional on the kind of life lived by the Christian.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 May '17 22:585 edits
    Again, you lack to ability to read the whole book, which gives the WHOLE STORY.

I know the Bible better than you do.

Paul are addressing the faithful Christian saints at Ephesus and he is telling them that even though they believe and they are sealed, IF they do not follow after good works and righteousness they will not enter the Kingdom of God.

In chapter 5 he warns of the things which will cause them to be excluded from the participation in the kingdom of God.

Before he comes to chapter 5 he lays a strong foundation of eternal redemption from the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in chapter one.

Sure, the reward of the millennial kingdom many Christians will miss.
    They are still sealed unto the day of the redemption of the body.

THEY WILL BE CAST INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE .. SEAL AND ALL .. ALL WILL BE DESTROYED.

There is no eternal punishment to those who loss the reward to reign with Christ in the 1,000 year millennial kingdom of God.

They are exhorted however to understand what the will of God is.

"Look therefore carefully how you walk, not as unwise, but as wise Redeeming the time, because the days are evil

Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is." (Eph. 5:15,16)

These exhortations are true without meaning eternally redeemed persons will be un-born again, dis-sealed, loaned the Holy Spirit, and though chosen from before the foundation of the world, nevertheless loose their eternal destiny.

You are totally ignorant of the intervening 1,000 years millennial kingdom preceding the age of eternity.

You preach false doctrines.

You can't refute what I teach about this assurance.
    You have never been able to.

Ask some of the posters.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 May '17 23:052 edits
    How many times does the book of Revelation mention "thousand years" as a period of time BEFORE the eternal age of the new heaven and new earth?

Please check Revelation 20 first followed by Revelation 21.

How many times does the Scripture specify one thousand years PRIOR to the eternal age ? Anyone ?

HOW MANY TIMES is the "thousand years" mentioned ? See Revelation 20:1-7.
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    28 May '17 23:06
    [/quote] Again, you lack to ability to read the whole book, which gives the WHOLE STORY. [/quote]

I know the Bible better than you do.

[quote]
    Paul are addressing the faithful Christian saints at Ephesus and he is telling them that even though they believe and they are sealed, IF they do not follow after good works and righteousness they will not ente ...[text shortened]... ute what I teach about this assurance.
    You have never been able to.

Ask some of the posters.
    Ask the posters? Paul, Peter, Christ, John, all say the same thing, and I need to ask posters? What a childish fool you are!
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 May '17 23:09
    Ask the posters? Paul, Peter, Christ, John, all say the same thing, and I need to ask posters? What a childish fool you are!
    Don't ask. Either way is OK.

You are STILL ignorant of the nature of the one thousand year interim period for reward or discipline to the saved.

You are ignorant of it. You don't read much Revelation 20:1-7.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 May '17 23:11
    Between the age of the church and the age of the new heaven and new earth for eternity, at least how long is the interim age ?

It is in Revelation 20:1-7.
    How many times is it mentioned?

During that period God still has an age to reward, discipline, and perfect His sons born of Him WITH the eternal life.

Rajk999 is too indoctrinated to see it.
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    28 May '17 23:211 edit
    Between the age of the church and the age of the new heaven and new earth for eternity, at least how long is the interim age ?

It is in [b]Revelation 20:1-7
    How many times is it mentioned?

During that period God still has an age to reward, discipline, and perfect His sons born of Him WITH the eternal life.

Rajk999 is too indoctrinated to see it.[/b]
    If that were the case then Paul would have said so in simple language. Instead he states that those Christian saints who defile themselves [commit grievous sins] , they will be DESTROYED.

DESTROYED is not discipline, neither is it perfecting his sons.

Your church doctrine is nonsense and contrary to the Bible.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree