Moves
    03 Aug '06 04:13
    What goes around comes around.
  3. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    03 Aug '06 04:163 edits
    [thread]http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=48880&page=1[/thread]

EDIT - How do I make a link for a thread on RHP?
  4. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    03 Aug '06 04:19
    idk, did somebody already bring this subject up before me? id be suprised if they havent.
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    03 Aug '06 04:28
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    idk, did somebody already bring this subject up before me? id be suprised if they havent.
    I don't know if it was BEFORE, but it is in the General forum where it belongs and it has a thriving discussion going.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Aug '06 04:28
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    http://www.fredericksburg.com/News/apmethods/apstory?urlfeed=D8J8K0U83.xml

d'oh!
    I personally feel bad for the man. He was raised by his father who was an anti-semite. Also he has an addictive personality with a history of alcholism and/or depression. I can only imagine how messed up in the head one becomes when raised by an Archie Bunker type who molds and shapes you into becoming someone who learns to hate. Perhaps his alcholism and depression are at least partially due to how his father screwed him up in the head. To help him come to terms with the mess his life had become he became a Christian. It seemed that he had cleaned up his act and began to move in a positive direction in his life at first. He then made the movie "The Passion" as he thumbed his nose up at Hollywood by making his own movie that catered to fundamentalist Christians. The worst part of all was that his movie was wildly successful. As a result, however, he then became a target by those who hate fundi's as well as those in Hollywood whom he seemed to have forsaken and was then repeatidly attacked for his movie as being anti-semitic. Now that he has fallen off the wagon once again he has again become a target for those who now dislike him. Only this time Mel has personally drawn the bulls eye on his own back. It seems those voices in his head that echoed his fathers rhetoric came spewing out once again once he fell off the wagon. Whether or not the man is truely antisemitic I cannot say for sure. I just hope he does not beat himself up for falling off the wagon and turning himself into a public spectacle. I hope he gets back on the road that originally helped him cope with the demons that seem to have tormented him for most of his life.
  7. Cosmos
    Moves
    03 Aug '06 05:09
    Originally posted by whodey
    I personally feel bad for the man. He was raised by his father who was an anti-semite. Also he has an addictive personality with a history of alcholism and/or depression. I can only imagine how messed up in the head one becomes when raised by an Archie Bunker type who molds and shapes you into becoming someone who learns to hate. Perhaps his alcholism and ...[text shortened]... ginally helped him cope with the demons that seem to have tormented him for most of his life.
    You would be able to associate with some-one "screwed ... up in the head"
  8. Forgotten
    Moves
    03 Aug '06 05:14
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    [thread]http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=48880&page=1[/thread]

EDIT - How do I make a link for a thread on RHP?
    Thread 48880
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Aug '06 05:39
    Originally posted by howardgee
    You would be able to associate with some-one "screwed ... up in the head"
    LOL.

Dude, look in the mirror for a change. You are one angry individual.
  10. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    03 Aug '06 23:59
    LOL.

No, look to Christ for change, nothing happens if he doesn't allow it to. The mirror is only a reflection of our weak physical bodies, the one the spirit fights against.😉
  11. Cosmos
    Moves
    04 Aug '06 01:52
    LOL.

I've every right to be angry with so many religious nutters destroying the world for the rest of us!
  12. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    04 Aug '06 02:04
    I've every right to be angry with so many religious nutters destroying the world for the rest of us!
    This Earth belongs to the GOD of Heaven. It is the wicked who will aid in it's destruction.
  13. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    04 Aug '06 02:33
    Originally posted by royaltystatement
    This Earth belongs to the GOD of Heaven. It is the wicked who will aid in it's destruction.
    you're certainly aiding my destruction.
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Aug '06 03:132 edits
    So you are deluded enough to think that if religion went away and everyone were atheists then the world would be one great big utopia? Tell that to Stalin. He persecuted and killed everyone who he deemed religious.........that is until the Nazis were right outside the gates of Moscow and ready to take the city. He then reopned the churches so that it might help people regain hope and faith in their plight against Hitler. Then the Soviets pushed them back all the way to Berlin. Then Stalin closed the churches once again and reopened his war against the religious. I recall hearing that on his death bed his fist was clenched pointing to the heavens as one last act of open defiance against the God he refused to believe in. Defying a God that you claim does not even exist is truely a strange act. Then again so is living a life that is dedicated to fighting against that higher being is as well. Its kinda like attacking the North Pole because you don't believe in Santa Clause.
  15. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    04 Aug '06 08:59
    I personally feel bad for the man. He was raised by his father who was an anti-semite. Also he has an addictive personality with a history of alcholism and/or depression. I can only imagine how messed up in the head one becomes when raised by an Archie Bunker type who molds and shapes you into becoming someone who learns to hate. Perhaps his alcholism and ...[text shortened]... ginally helped him cope with the demons that seem to have tormented him for most of his life.
    Here's something that a person in recovery from alcoholism might say: "I said some bad things that reflect the bad attitude I have." Everyone is making excuses for him. I keep hearing "it was the alcohol making him say that." Maybe the alcohol was just bringing out the truth of what he really feels and he is just too dishonest to admit it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree